Permanent jeopardy host
-
I liked Ken Jennings the best so far.
I liked Mike Richards. But I could live with either one and neither of them are Trebec.
That being said I love Jimmy Donovan and I really loved Nev Chandler.
WSS
-
I liked Ken Jennings the best so far.
I liked Mike Richards. But I could live with either one and neither of them are Trebec.
That being said I love Jimmy Donovan and I really loved Nev Chandler.
WSS
I liked Mike Richards. But I could live with either one and neither of them are Trebec.
That being said I love Jimmy Donovan and I really loved Nev Chandler.
WSS
Nev was the best. “Pandemonium Palace”
-
-
Art Fleming? ?
WSS
-
Nev was the FUCKING best bar none!
-
For some reason I think the fix has been in since the get-go. They've been yapping about LeVar Burton ever since Trebek died.
WSS
-
Looks like it's going to be Mike Richards. That would be my choice I think he did well. He's not a personality it would overshadow the show oh, there will never be another Trebek.
WSS
-
Ultimately that David Faber fellow was the most outstanding guest host.
I hear Mike Richards is going to be the permanent host though and I'm ok with that.
-
Ultimately that David Faber fellow was the most outstanding guest host.
I hear Mike Richards is going to be the permanent host though and I'm ok with that.
Ultimately that David Faber fellow was the most outstanding guest host.
I hear Mike Richards is going to be the permanent host though and I'm ok with that.
I think he's perfect for it. They don't need a celebrity.
WSS
-
And once again the politically correct assholes have shit all over yet another innocuous situation.
I'm thinking the fix was in maybe from the get.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login