Marjorie Taylor Greene Challenges AOC To A Debate On The Green New Deal
-
Personally I would opt for jello wrestling.
WSS
-
Personally I would opt for jello wrestling.
WSS
Personally I would opt for jello wrestling.
WSS
You and AOC? ?
️ 
-
Personally I would opt for jello wrestling.
WSS
You and AOC? ?
️ 
-
I'd do it. ? Either way actually.
WSS
She's an EVIL WENCH you poke something her way you may pull back a STUB...

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login