Skip to content

Whats your best case scenario?

The Browns Board
35 12 947
  • Best case scenario?

    Kate Beckinsale AND Salma Hayeck.

  • Best case scenario?

    Kate Beckinsale AND Salma Hayeck.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Best case scenario?

    Kate Beckinsale AND Salma Hayeck.

    Both have gotten “better” with age...rare indeed. 

  • With 2 picks in each of the 3rd & 4th rounds, I'd expect moving up in rounds 2 and/or 3.  Of course, there's nothing in the laws of physics that says they can't package up those 3rds &/or 4ths to move up in round 1 either...but as has been said elsewhere, we're not gonna draft 9 guys.  

    @orion said:

    With 2 picks in each of the 3rd & 4th rounds, I'd expect moving up in rounds 2 and/or 3.  Of course, there's nothing in the laws of physics that says they can't package up those 3rds &/or 4ths to move up in round 1 either...but as has been said elsewhere, we're not gonna draft 9 guys.  

    Agree on <9 being drafted this year. Also see securing one or two 2022 picks in the trades.

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Love the Walker Little pick.  He’s an ideal fit for our scheme. 

    He does deem to be a ZBS OT.

    @calfoxwc said:

    There is a few more names that I think would fit - Patrick Surtain....

    Problem is Sutain is in the discussion for being the first CB taken.

  • Best case scenario?

    Kate Beckinsale AND Salma Hayeck.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Best case scenario?

    Kate Beckinsale AND Salma Hayeck.

    Better case:   Both of them AND  the Browns winning mulitple Super Bowls. 

  • @orion said:

    With 2 picks in each of the 3rd & 4th rounds, I'd expect moving up in rounds 2 and/or 3.  Of course, there's nothing in the laws of physics that says they can't package up those 3rds &/or 4ths to move up in round 1 either...but as has been said elsewhere, we're not gonna draft 9 guys.  

    Agree on <9 being drafted this year. Also see securing one or two 2022 picks in the trades.

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Love the Walker Little pick.  He’s an ideal fit for our scheme. 

    He does deem to be a ZBS OT.

    @calfoxwc said:

    There is a few more names that I think would fit - Patrick Surtain....

    Problem is Sutain is in the discussion for being the first CB taken.

    @tour2ma said:

    Problem is Sutain is in the discussion for being the first CB taken.

    More than one person has said he's the best in the draft and likely top 10 overall even with so many QBs going early.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Problem is Sutain is in the discussion for being the first CB taken.

    More than one person has said he's the best in the draft and likely top 10 overall even with so many QBs going early.

    @texasag1969 said:

    More than one person has said he's the best in the draft and likely top 10 overall even with so many QBs going early.

    He shouldn’t even be a thought unless you want to trade up in the top 10.

    Jaycee Horn too he’s probably a trade up to Top 15

  • @texasag1969 said:

    More than one person has said he's the best in the draft and likely top 10 overall even with so many QBs going early.

    He shouldn’t even be a thought unless you want to trade up in the top 10.

    Jaycee Horn too he’s probably a trade up to Top 15

    @sdbacker80 said:

    He shouldn’t even be a thought unless you want to trade up in the top 10.

    Jaycee Horn too he’s probably a trade up to Top 15

    It's going to be interesting to see if we actually go BPA @#26 regardless of the side of the ball the player is on. Could actually be a WR. Ya never know.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    He shouldn’t even be a thought unless you want to trade up in the top 10.

    Jaycee Horn too he’s probably a trade up to Top 15

    It's going to be interesting to see if we actually go BPA @#26 regardless of the side of the ball the player is on. Could actually be a WR. Ya never know.

    @texasag1969 said:

    It's going to be interesting to see if we actually go BPA @#26 regardless of the side of the ball the player is on. Could actually be a WR. Ya never know.

    I’d take it a step further I’d probably move up to the high teens to take one of the following (unlikely) if they were to fall:

    Smith, Chase, Waddle or Horn, Surtain.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    It's going to be interesting to see if we actually go BPA @#26 regardless of the side of the ball the player is on. Could actually be a WR. Ya never know.

    I’d take it a step further I’d probably move up to the high teens to take one of the following (unlikely) if they were to fall:

    Smith, Chase, Waddle or Horn, Surtain.

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I’d take it a step further I’d probably move up to the high teens to take one of the following (unlikely) if they were to fall:

    Smith, Chase, Waddle or Horn, Surtain.

    All top 15 in the draft, but it's a good idea.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    I’d take it a step further I’d probably move up to the high teens to take one of the following (unlikely) if they were to fall:

    Smith, Chase, Waddle or Horn, Surtain.

    All top 15 in the draft, but it's a good idea.

    @texasag1969 said:

    All top 15 in the draft, but it's a good idea.

    Yeah I agree but there is always a surprise or two or three. 

    I think anyone in that list is worthy enough to have us go to 19 and surrender a 3rd and 4th to do so. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    All top 15 in the draft, but it's a good idea.

    Yeah I agree but there is always a surprise or two or three. 

    I think anyone in that list is worthy enough to have us go to 19 and surrender a 3rd and 4th to do so. 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Yeah I agree but there is always a surprise or two or three. 

    I think anyone in that list is worthy enough to have us go to 19 and surrender a 3rd and 4th to do so. 

    Yep, time to get out those old trade-off charts.

  • Best case scenario?

    Kate Beckinsale AND Salma Hayeck.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Best case scenario?

    Kate Beckinsale AND Salma Hayeck.

    Didnt Salma Hayek give her ex throat cancer from HPV? That seems like worst case scenario to me

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Best case scenario?

    Kate Beckinsale AND Salma Hayeck.

    Didnt Salma Hayek give her ex throat cancer from HPV? That seems like worst case scenario to me

    @louisville-slugger said:

    Didnt Salma Hayek give her ex throat cancer from HPV? That seems like worst case scenario to me

    You don't see me just chiming in and fucking with your dreams, now do you!?

  • Best case scenario?

    Kate Beckinsale AND Salma Hayeck.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Best case scenario?

    Kate Beckinsale AND Salma Hayeck.

    I'd consider trading out Hayek for Selena Gomez, but I like them on the young side. ?

    Beckinsale is one of the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. Wow she is a tasty treat. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Best case scenario?

    Kate Beckinsale AND Salma Hayeck.

    I'd consider trading out Hayek for Selena Gomez, but I like them on the young side. ?

    Beckinsale is one of the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. Wow she is a tasty treat. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'd consider trading out Hayek for Selena Gomez, but I like them on the young side. ?

    Beckinsale is one of the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. Wow she is a tasty treat. 

    Can't really follow you there, but whatever you're in to.

    But in keeping with my beautiful latina women, Ana De Armas would probably be my sub in for Salma.  

    I'm a simple man, but I'm also particular. 

  • I think Best Case, that they get the exact type of LB they covet for their intended style of defense.  I think Berry has done a nice job of tooling up the defensive secondary and DE in FA.

    This draft we'll probably get to see what Steph, Woods and Berry believe the modern day NFL defense should look like.  

  • I think Best Case, that they get the exact type of LB they covet for their intended style of defense.  I think Berry has done a nice job of tooling up the defensive secondary and DE in FA.

    This draft we'll probably get to see what Steph, Woods and Berry believe the modern day NFL defense should look like.  

    @orion said:

    I think Best Case, that they get the exact type of LB they covet for their intended style of defense.  I think Berry has done a nice job of tooling up the defensive secondary and DE in FA.

    This draft we'll probably get to see what Steph, Woods and Berry believe the modern day NFL defense should look like.  

    You think that is a better case that nabbing  4 Hall of Famers?  And winning multiple Super Bowls.....with Selma Hayek and Kate Beckinsale each giving your  what they got? 

    Again, I say, beat that. 

    (does winning a 300 mill lottery do it?)

  • Andrew Berry says Browns have 114 draftable players on their big board ....

  • Andrew Berry says Browns have 114 draftable players on their big board ....

    @darren15 said:

    Andrew Berry says Browns have 114 draftable players on their big board ....

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, this means that we will be using some late round draft capital to move up somewhere along the way, because that would take care of rounds 1-4 pretty much unless other teams are way off from our 114 best. EDIT: 105 go in rounds 1-3.

  • @darren15 said:

    Andrew Berry says Browns have 114 draftable players on their big board ....

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, this means that we will be using some late round draft capital to move up somewhere along the way, because that would take care of rounds 1-4 pretty much unless other teams are way off from our 114 best. EDIT: 105 go in rounds 1-3.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, this means that we will be using some late round draft capital to move up somewhere along the way, because that would take care of rounds 1-4 pretty much unless other teams are way off from our 114 best. EDIT: 105 go in rounds 1-3.

    Not necessarily.  They may have 10 to 15 Top 50 guys off the board whether for character or medical