CUTS
-
(edge)...not cut but waiting to wear Brown and Orange
Houston Stanley McClover DE Cut
New Orleans Jason David CB Cut
Miami Eric Green CB Cut (make him a safety)
Feel free to add to list when they become available....
-
(edge)...not cut but waiting to wear Brown and Orange
Houston Stanley McClover DE Cut
New Orleans Jason David CB Cut
Miami Eric Green CB Cut (make him a safety)
Feel free to add to list when they become available....
(edge)...not cut but waiting to wear Brown and Orange
Houston Stanley McClover DE Cut
New Orleans Jason David CB Cut
Miami Eric Green CB Cut (make him a safety)
Feel free to add to list when they become available....
Eric Green already signed with someone. I'm sure the team has a short list and if there are some injuries tonight or next week in practice they have to look at the positions where they are thin. Personally, I'd be more interested in young guys let go on the final cuts for our practice squad. I really don't see anybody out there presently who has just been cut that could come in and make the final 53.
If they trade Cory Williams they could be looking for some new blood at DE. But, with everyone being healthy the loss of Williams wouldn't be a big deal. I see him behind Coleman, Smith, Mosley and even Leonard. Purcell could even work his way into the rotation this year. He seems to have added some muscle and is stout at the point of contact. He has had a solid camp. I hope his injury isn't severe. I like what I have seen in him this year.
-
Just saw Miami's third/fourth string running back...Lex Hilliard...second year from Wyoming...the real deal...I hope he gets cut by miami...5'11 240, great pass catcher and fearless runner, hits hole quick.
Just saw Miami's third/fourth string running back...Lex Hilliard...second year from Wyoming...the real deal...I hope he gets cut by miami...5'11 240, great pass catcher and fearless runner, hits hole quick.
I watched that game, too. He looked good and with a lof of effort...that leap over the defender was impressive.
-
I read on a stats website once that its easier to throw at Jason David than it is to throw into a hole in zone coverage. Literally. I'll pass.
-
Just saw Miami's third/fourth string running back...Lex Hilliard...second year from Wyoming...the real deal...I hope he gets cut by miami...5'11 240, great pass catcher and fearless runner, hits hole quick.
Just saw Miami's third/fourth string running back...Lex Hilliard...second year from Wyoming...the real deal...I hope he gets cut by miami...5'11 240, great pass catcher and fearless runner, hits hole quick.
For both good and bad, Hilliard reminded me of those Rashad Jennings highlight reels Playground kept on posting: great size, nice burst, good as a receiver. But not much real "power back" stuff in between the tackles.
I haven't seen enough of Hilliard to know whether that's indicative of his overall game, but it's something to take note of. Anyway, I doubt the Dolphins will release him.
One guy I'd look at is Gary Russell. He's currently with the Raiders, but he used to be the Steelers' short-yardage back. He's had some character issues in the past, so I'm not sure Mangini would be interested, but I'd certainly take a look if/when he gets cut.
Also, Marlon Lucky, a guy many on this board liked, ended up getting cut by the Bungles. Early reports from OTA's were very positive, so I'm not sure what happened there. He may have just fallen behind backups Brian Leonard (who can also play FB) and 6th rounder Bernard Scott, who's really impressed. I think his upside as a 3rd down back would warrant giving him a look, especially since Jerome Harrison's a free agent after this season. Might be worth bringing him in now and stashing him on the p-squad.
-
Seahawks sign Edge, cut T.J. Duckett.
-
Might be time to get Manning....Pool ANOTHER concussion? Damn he gets cuncussed every fourth game....
That's because the only way he knows how to tackle is to spear them with his helmet. Almost all of his concussions were self-inflicted. Until he learns to wrap-up and tackle somebody with is body, then he's going to be a constant injury liability.
-
-
Tank Williams is more of a S/LB tweener. The Pats signed him last year to work as a nickel linebacker and special teams guy, but he went on IR with a knee injury.
I noticed that Pat Chung played a similar role in the Pats' second preseason game. He looked good in that role (though he struggled in other areas). That could be why Williams was cut.
-
Just caught the SF game vs Oak....
SF cant keep won't keep 4 Rb's that means one of these two will be cut...Michael Robinson(former QB from PSU) or Kory sheets...I truly hope sheets gets cut....he was absolutely great in the game and at Purdue... and I want him on the Browns. Hope he's on the Browns and pray we snap him up if waived
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login