CUTS
-
You're right. If you'd asked me before the draft, I would have predicted that Coye Francies had been taken off the Browns' draft board.
But Sheets definitely doesn't fit what we've been led to believe Mangini's looking for.
-
Sheets looked great...I don't know how you can keep telling me what guys Mangini or Kokinis would take...just don't know you'd know this....If sheets is available and we don't get him....I'll start to take one foot off the bandwagon...
-
Not the Browns bandwagon d-bag...the mangini wagon.. Just like you... This thread is about guys I'd like to bring in, guys you'd like to bring it ...you go and same some dum shit like that...fickle fans my ass Been a fan for 35 years...you aren't even that old Punk.
-
TheJokersWILD said:
Jason David got constantly burned in NO and we have interesting prospects like Coye Francies and Brett Lockett, we don't need David. Coye Francies makes the roster no questions asked and Lockett (IMO) makes the roster too. IMO when it's all said and done the depth chart will have Wright,McDonald,Francies,Lockett and Hood. Things are going to get very interesting in the secondary, if Francies keeps up his level of play, him and Hood could be fighting for B-Macs spot as a starter.I couldnt agree more david is to worn and we have francies who is a serious prospect,wright and mickeyD are developing very well and hood adds a veteran touch and can still play....

-
mikeyP72 said:
Safety, DE and OLB are of need... I like Mike Brown, everyone thinks hes too old but the leadership he could provide for Elam and Adams that he would bring would benefit and he might be a good stop gap for the year till we can draft someone next year. Since no ones expecting much out of us, maybe this is a good year to evaluate what weve got and plan for next year. Picking up any of the vet safeties wouldnt hurt our cause.Problem with Mike Brown is he's only healthy for about 5 games each year.
-
mikeyP72 said:
Safety, DE and OLB are of need... I like Mike Brown, everyone thinks hes too old but the leadership he could provide for Elam and Adams that he would bring would benefit and he might be a good stop gap for the year till we can draft someone next year. Since no ones expecting much out of us, maybe this is a good year to evaluate what weve got and plan for next year. Picking up any of the vet safeties wouldnt hurt our cause.Problem with Mike Brown is he's only healthy for about 5 games each year.
-
Masters said:
Problem with Mike Brown is he's only healthy for about 5 games each year.Maybe... but he's head and shoulders better than Hamza,Sorenson duo...safeties a huge hole on our D
Maybe... but he's head and shoulders better than Hamza,Sorenson duo...safeties a huge hole on our D
True, but that is again when he is healthy. If CLE is plugging a hole, I'd like to at least think it will be with a plug that could hold up all season, not just for 6~8 weeks.
Anyway, Brown is on KC's roster.
-
Maybe... but he's head and shoulders better than Hamza,Sorenson duo...safeties a huge hole on our D
True, but that is again when he is healthy. If CLE is plugging a hole, I'd like to at least think it will be with a plug that could hold up all season, not just for 6~8 weeks.
Anyway, Brown is on KC's roster.
Masters said:
True, but that is again when he is healthy. If CLE is plugging a hole, I'd like to at least think it will be with a plug that could hold up all season, not just for 6~8 weeks.Anyway, Brown is on KC's roster.
Alo pointed out awhile back that Brown has really lost a couple steps.
I think we need to stay away from that type of player at this point, but I certainly am not against upgrading the roster if possible. Safety is definitely weak, there is no doubt.
We need to hope we can eek through this season without getting hit by injuries too hard there.
-
I don't see either being cut but if shawn crable or jameel mclain is availabe we better do whatever we cab to get them. Mcclain in particular reeks havoc ib the backfield. Crable will be a project but he has a huge ceiling. Sadly I don't see any OTs, safties, or rbs gettibg cut that will be worth bringing in.
-
I don't see either being cut but if shawn crable or jameel mclain is availabe we better do whatever we cab to get them. Mcclain in particular reeks havoc ib the backfield. Crable will be a project but he has a huge ceiling. Sadly I don't see any OTs, safties, or rbs gettibg cut that will be worth bringing in.
I don't see either being cut but if shawn crable or jameel mclain is availabe we better do whatever we cab to get them. Mcclain in particular reeks havoc ib the backfield. Crable will be a project but he has a huge ceiling. Sadly I don't see any OTs, safties, or rbs gettibg cut that will be worth bringing in.
I saw some of Crable this preseason - he really seemed to struggle playing in space. Not sure why: either he's still struggling with the shin injury that put him on IR last year or he's just not fluid enough to be a full-time linebacker. Still, he may be worth a look.
I'll take McClain. But like you said, the Ravens aren't going to cut him.
-
We need a backup tackle now that we dont have Tucker healthy and we cut Foster.
Also TJ Duckett might be better than Jamal
-
Duckett is a journeyman that is pretty much done. I'd rather risk the extra roster spot on a UDFA or a someones scraps before we bring him.in.
Also someone said something about micheal robinson. He will be the odd man out in SF unless they keep him to run the WildDawg. I'd figure arnaz battle would have that role. Anyways micheal robinson has the worst vision in the nfl. He runs hard but not very smart. He likes to run like bettis but big enough.
-
NFL.com's Jason La Canfora is hearing that Jaguars OL Tony Pashos might get cut:
Jason La Canfora said:
Tony Pashos has starting tackle experience, but he has been moved inside by the Jaguars. He is set to make $4.3 million this season, and for a team that doesn’t have a big budget and is looking at blackouts, that could be an issue. A team like the Seahawks might end up making sense for Pashos via trade or if he is released, given Seattle’s offensive line woes.According to former Browns/Ravens scout Daniel Jeremiah, the Browns are a likely suitor:
Daniel Jeremiah said:
If JAX cuts RT Tony Pashos, I can almost guarantee the Browns sign him. Kokinis loved him in BLT. Both Greek by the way...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
