Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
  3. Oscar diversity

Oscar diversity

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
5 Posts 3 Posters 414 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/7377053002

     I have no idea who would be thrilled by this period certainly not American moviegoers or anybody who used to tune into the oscars or anybody who used to go to the movies they honour. Just for the record the article says that Hollywood is losing 10 billion dollars a year because of lack of diversity. I would think that it's losing that money and will lose more by forcing diversity upon everyone. No doubt there is and should be opportunity for women and minorities but remember which stars attract ticket buyers..

     I will search out the finale these people are bitching about on YouTube. I am assuming someone made a speech other than how badly they hate the white man.

    WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 39k Posts
      • 9k Reputation
      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
      #2

       That was it? I think probably most people who even bothered the tune end were asleep by the time it was over anyway. And while I did not see  The black bottom movie I did think that Anthony Hopkins gave one of the best performances of his life. 

      WSS

      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
      The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
        #3

        https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2021-04-26/oscars-telecast-draws-record-low-viewers-abc

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • W Westside Steve

           That was it? I think probably most people who even bothered the tune end were asleep by the time it was over anyway. And while I did not see  The black bottom movie I did think that Anthony Hopkins gave one of the best performances of his life. 

          WSS

          The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
          • 57k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @westside-steve said:

           That was it? I think probably most people who even bothered the tune end were asleep by the time it was over anyway. And while I did not see  The black bottom movie I did think that Anthony Hopkins gave one of the best performances of his life. 

          WSS

          I wondered why they gave the Oscar for Best Picture before giving the ones for Best Actor/Actress. 

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
            • 14k Posts
            • 5k Reputation
            nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Fuck the diversity shit... Bunch of fucking BULLSHIT!

            Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate