A little Pre Draft Entertainment
-
-
-
-
After that 1st quarter I was hoping for 100 points ...... darn Browns let me down again.
-
Wasn’t that Bud Carson’s debut as HC?
Yep....that is former Steeler's DC Bud Carson. Some "revenge".
-
Wasn’t that Bud Carson’s debut as HC?
Yes, and BTW, I converted the old VHS over to a DVD.. I's a nice pick me up if you have the football blues. Though I doubt anything will ever top the first 30 seconds of the playoff game. We had hardly started to swill our drinks, and we're up 7-0...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login