Rounds 2 & 3
-
This might be the most high regard anyone ever holds your words - so take it in.
I want to hear what/why YOU think that. In detail.
After correctly predicting Newsome to the Browns, I'm feeling saucy...
I'm going to predict nickers responds with something along the lines of "Figure it out for yourself" while possibly referring to you as "Mr. Know-It-All".
After correctly predicting Newsome to the Browns, I'm feeling saucy...
Save some time and list the periods when you have not felt "saucy"...
... or at least posted like you did.

I told you, we'd talk again after the draft. I'm a man of my word.

-
This might be the most high regard anyone ever holds your words - so take it in.
I want to hear what/why YOU think that. In detail.
After correctly predicting Newsome to the Browns, I'm feeling saucy...
I'm going to predict nickers responds with something along the lines of "Figure it out for yourself" while possibly referring to you as "Mr. Know-It-All".
After correctly predicting Newsome to the Browns, I'm feeling saucy...
I'm going to predict nickers responds with something along the lines of "Figure it out for yourself" while possibly referring to you as "Mr. Know-It-All".
You all just copied this English lad with the Newsome pick
I SEE YOU
-
-
Apparently he does have time.....to the point of having been obsessed about it for weeks it seems.
And, in his words: I Don't Give a Fuck. (and I really don't....but he did)
" You've shown no proof of that since his debacle v NU. Only articles before that. So fuck off until the draft or until we see further evidence of a slide should Justin play spotty against Clemson. (Even then, the NU game will be enough)"
12/21/20
I told you, we'd talk again after the draft. I'm a man of my word.
" You've shown no proof of that since his debacle v NU. Only articles before that. So fuck off until the draft or until we see further evidence of a slide should Justin play spotty against Clemson. (Even then, the NU game will be enough)"
12/21/20
I told you, we'd talk again after the draft. I'm a man of my word.
What is there to talk about? I said Top Ten, he went 11. What else is there to say. NOTHING...ergo, I won't. Except of course to point A. that he had a sprained thumb against Northwestern and probably should have sat it out and to point out how spotty his play was against Clemson. (oh...yea, right).
-
We need to get Milton Williams somehow tonight
-
This might be the most high regard anyone ever holds your words - so take it in.
I want to hear what/why YOU think that. In detail.
After correctly predicting Newsome to the Browns, I'm feeling saucy...
I'm going to predict nickers responds with something along the lines of "Figure it out for yourself" while possibly referring to you as "Mr. Know-It-All".
After correctly predicting Newsome to the Browns, I'm feeling saucy...
So who will we pick tonight at # 27? (actual # 59)
I'll go with Jabril Cox from LSU ('cos he played for LSU)
-
It's not just a replacement for Tretter that we're looking for -- Teller's contract is up after the year and he's likely moving on.
Tretter will save 8 against the cap if cut before 2022 season.
-
We need to get Milton Williams somehow tonight
We need to get Milton Williams somehow tonight
Co-sign this
-
UPDATE:
- Z needs our help for some reason so make your Round 2 predictions here -> http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/61173-free-lifetime-premium-subscription-for-whoever-predicts-our-2nd-round-pick/
- Come back here for Round 3 tonite and 4 - 7 tomorrow.
- Following our last pick the winner(s) will be announced.
=============================================================================================
-
lol... in late Feb Pete Smith was writing about how we might draft Williams late Day-3... and then maybe stash him on the PS.
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/draft-fits-milton-williams
Where the Browns Might Select Him: Williams should be selected on day three of the NFL Draft. If he's sitting there in rounds six or seven, the Browns might want to go ahead and grab him there.
I guess we are no longer concerned about fast risers...
His Pro Day numbers are impressive, but has anyone actually broken down any game tape on this guy?
-
lol... in late Feb Pete Smith was writing about how we might draft Williams late Day-3... and then maybe stash him on the PS.
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/draft-fits-milton-williams
Where the Browns Might Select Him: Williams should be selected on day three of the NFL Draft. If he's sitting there in rounds six or seven, the Browns might want to go ahead and grab him there.
I guess we are no longer concerned about fast risers...
His Pro Day numbers are impressive, but has anyone actually broken down any game tape on this guy?
lol... in late Feb Pete Smith was writing about how we might draft Williams late Day-3... and then maybe stash him on the PS.
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/draft-fits-milton-williams
I guess we are no longer concerned about fast risers...
His Pro Day numbers are impressive, but has anyone actually broken down any game tape on this guy?
PFF have a decent pass rush grade on him
-
lol... in late Feb Pete Smith was writing about how we might draft Williams late Day-3... and then maybe stash him on the PS.
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/draft-fits-milton-williams
Where the Browns Might Select Him: Williams should be selected on day three of the NFL Draft. If he's sitting there in rounds six or seven, the Browns might want to go ahead and grab him there.
I guess we are no longer concerned about fast risers...
His Pro Day numbers are impressive, but has anyone actually broken down any game tape on this guy?
lol... in late Feb Pete Smith was writing about how we might draft Williams late Day-3... and then maybe stash him on the PS.
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/draft-fits-milton-williams
I guess we are no longer concerned about fast risers...
Anyone actually broken down any game tape on this guy?
heard a radio interview that told me to watch this Catz film.. Rolled thru two games each from 18 & 19.. than watched his UAB game in 20 to watch his growth... If you don't like Basham's get off? This kid has better..long arm punch, that swings to DT like Myles does from inside & out..Had a great goal line stand to beat UAB in OT.. He's a great kid with room to grow... from his interview? His Dad won't let him get lazy ?
-
lol... in late Feb Pete Smith was writing about how we might draft Williams late Day-3... and then maybe stash him on the PS.
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/draft-fits-milton-williams
I guess we are no longer concerned about fast risers...
His Pro Day numbers are impressive, but has anyone actually broken down any game tape on this guy?
PFF have a decent pass rush grade on him
PFF have a decent pass rush grade on him
I'm sure they do... but who was talking about this kid a month ago? or even a week ago?
You first mentioned his Pro Day at the end of March... SdB liked him about a week later and mentioned him a gain a couple weeks ago. None of the posts generated any discussion until you posted about him this Wednesday. http://thebrownsboard.com/search/?&q=milton williams&search_and_or=and&start_after=six_months&sortby=relevancy
Now check out this google of his name. From the look of it every team has discovered him in the past few days.
-
-
-
lol... in late Feb Pete Smith was writing about how we might draft Williams late Day-3... and then maybe stash him on the PS.
https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-maven-features/draft-fits-milton-williams
I guess we are no longer concerned about fast risers...
Anyone actually broken down any game tape on this guy?
heard a radio interview that told me to watch this Catz film.. Rolled thru two games each from 18 & 19.. than watched his UAB game in 20 to watch his growth... If you don't like Basham's get off? This kid has better..long arm punch, that swings to DT like Myles does from inside & out..Had a great goal line stand to beat UAB in OT.. He's a great kid with room to grow... from his interview? His Dad won't let him get lazy ?
-
Anyone in the Tavern and what is the password again?
-
PFF have a decent pass rush grade on him
I'm sure they do... but who was talking about this kid a month ago? or even a week ago?
You first mentioned his Pro Day at the end of March... SdB liked him about a week later and mentioned him a gain a couple weeks ago. None of the posts generated any discussion until you posted about him this Wednesday. http://thebrownsboard.com/search/?&q=milton williams&search_and_or=and&start_after=six_months&sortby=relevancy
Now check out this google of his name. From the look of it every team has discovered him in the past few days.
I'm sure they do... but who was talking about this kid a month ago? or even a week ago?
You first mentioned his Pro Day at the end of March... SdB liked him about a week later and mentioned him a gain a couple weeks ago. None of the posts generated any discussion until you posted about him this Wednesday. http://thebrownsboard.com/search/?&q=milton williams&search_and_or=and&start_after=six_months&sortby=relevancy
Now check out this google of his name. From the look of it every team has discovered him in the past few days.
I guess the results made everyone sit up and take notice
-
-
Diving in now...
Well... Daddy musta lit into him at halftime cause Milton did absolutely nothing in the first half. He looked like he sleepwalked thru that half. I mean he did not show a hint of the story his Pro Day numbers are telling.
2nd half was like a light switch was thrown... nite and day.
There's the get-off... there's the strength... problem is for all the traits showing out, there really was no production. Late in the 3rd he finally got his first tackle of the game... a solo... but that was because the RB cut the wrong way. The OG had turned him out and the RB cut outside... but he did make the TFL.
Later, in the 4th he made a very nice stack and shed for a 2nd solo. This one was a legit TFL. But that was it...
By the Dbl OT periods he looked gassed.... no shame in that.
Pass rush-wise... no pressures... only one clean beat of the OG he was over (a decent swim)... very few moves, but raw is to be expected... he did try one spin and it looked pretty, but was to no benefit.
Most of the time he played 3-tech... mostly over RG, but some over LG. Early he played some 5/borderline 7 at LDE, but he wasn't effectual vs the RT.
Bottom line... one tape displaying limited production against questionable competition... not a lot to go on... especially for the price of a 2nd round pick.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login