Skip to content

Rounds 2 & 3

The Browns Board
525 35 11.1k 1
  • I’ll say JOK too IF they draft at 26. I believe they will move up 

  • I’m wondering what odds I should offer you here as I’m 99.9% convinced they won’t take him if he is there ?

    @londonbrown said:

    I’m wondering what odds I should offer you here as I’m 99.9% convinced they won’t take him if he is there ?

    Obviously 999:1...

    Put me down for a Franklin. 😉

  • CB Greg Newsome, Northwestern 

  • All in on the Jaelan Phillips express. I think Kollmann's vision of 5 WR's taken before our pick does actually happen.

    Looking forward to hearing the Jets pick getting booed - what would a draft be without it?

  • I’m saying Greg Newsome as well.
     

    DB is still an unsettled position as two of three guys we are counting on have missed significant time the past two years. 

  • CB Greg Newsome, Northwestern 

    @dutch-oven said:

    CB Greg Newsome, Northwestern 

    Always knew you loved analytics

  • @dutch-oven said:

    CB Greg Newsome, Northwestern 

    Always knew you loved analytics

    @londonbrown said:

    Always knew you loved analytics

    There's a decent amount of defensive players, and a couple WRs that I'd be fine with the Browns taking at #26...

    Which means the nerds running this team will probably take some stiff! ?

  • @londonbrown said:

    Always knew you loved analytics

    There's a decent amount of defensive players, and a couple WRs that I'd be fine with the Browns taking at #26...

    Which means the nerds running this team will probably take some stiff! ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    There's a decent amount of defensive players, and a couple WRs that I'd be fine with the Browns taking at #26...

    Which means the nerds running this team will probably take some stiff! ?

    I’m pretty much convinced they’ll trade out of the first round and annoy everyone anyway 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    There's a decent amount of defensive players, and a couple WRs that I'd be fine with the Browns taking at #26...

    Which means the nerds running this team will probably take some stiff! ?

    I’m pretty much convinced they’ll trade out of the first round and annoy everyone anyway 

    @londonbrown said:

    I’m pretty much convinced they’ll trade out of the first round and annoy everyone anyway 

    I hate to give up that extra year of control you get with first round picks though... 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    There's a decent amount of defensive players, and a couple WRs that I'd be fine with the Browns taking at #26...

    Which means the nerds running this team will probably take some stiff! ?

    I’m pretty much convinced they’ll trade out of the first round and annoy everyone anyway 

    @londonbrown said:

    I’m pretty much convinced they’ll trade out of the first round and annoy everyone anyway 

    if we have to wait for Friday I could live with this...

    Browns send 26 and 89 to Jax for 33 and 45

    We would have 33, 45, 59 in the second round.

    Chart favors the Browns in this one slightly BUT like some have mentioned extra year of control might be enticing for Jax. 

  • They will draft a CB in Rd1 If CB Greg Newsome II is there he is the pick...if he is gone...Georgia CB Eric Stokes! I really do like the trade back  scenario SD Backer 80 suggests above!!! 

  • LB'er - Zaven Collins, Tulsa.  As Eric Clapton would say, our defense will be living on 'Tulsa Time'.   

  • I bet they will not be picking at #26. There will be a move up 

  • I believe they will move up a bit - ahead of the Steelers, who have their eye on Zaven Collins, probably Owusu-Kamorah, too.

    Maybe up to 20 with the Bears, who will probably pick an OL.

    I'm a HUGE Zaven Collins fan, too, but I would love to hear them pick Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah.

    If they stay at 26... Owusu is probably gone, so they may pick...

    Tyson Campbell, cb.

    if Tyson is gone....they also may trade down - and pick:

    Joe Tryon. He will grow while learning from Clowney and McKinley.

    or Eric Stokes.

    so freaking complicated. LOL

    Something to consider - the Browns' depth chart has nobody backing up Phillips at SAM lb. Just a thought. I would think that would point to Collins?

  • I’m saying Greg Newsome as well.
     

    DB is still an unsettled position as two of three guys we are counting on have missed significant time the past two years. 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I’m saying Greg Newsome as well.
     

    DB is still an unsettled position as two of three guys we are counting on have missed significant time the past two years. 

    Only if we move ahead of Chicago. He's in their back yard at the front of their radar.

  • CB Greg Newsome, Northwestern 

    @dutch-oven said:

    CB Greg Newsome, Northwestern 

    ^^^^^
    This.

  • Trade up ...... Greg Newsome
    Stick at 26 ..... Azeez Ojulari

    Trade Back .... Eric Stokes or Gregory Rousseau

    If Caleb Farley is there at 26 do you risk it ?

  • LB'er - Zaven Collins, Tulsa.  As Eric Clapton would say, our defense will be living on 'Tulsa Time'.   

    @orion said:

    LB'er - Zaven Collins, Tulsa.  As Eric Clapton would say, our defense will be living on 'Tulsa Time'.   

    If you think this front office is spending a first round pick on a LB, you have done too much of that Eric Clapton song 'Cocaine'... ?

  • Trade up ...... Greg Newsome
    Stick at 26 ..... Azeez Ojulari

    Trade Back .... Eric Stokes or Gregory Rousseau

    If Caleb Farley is there at 26 do you risk it ?

    @darren15 said:

    Trade up ...... Greg Newsome
    Stick at 26 ..... Azeez Ojulari

    Trade Back .... Eric Stokes or Gregory Rousseau

    If Caleb Farley is there at 26 do you risk it ?

    Two back surgeries and a possible third on the way?

    Oof. I have to pass on him, despite how good he is. 

  • Trade up to #9 pick Patrick Surtain CB Alabama