Rounds 2 & 3
-
What did we give up?
What did we give up?
59 & 89..to get to 52..got back a Panther 4th #113
-
What did we give up?
59 & 89..to get to 52..got back a Panther 4th #113
-
What did we give up?
3rd rounder #89... but we got their 4th round #113 in return
3rd rounder #89... but we got their 4th round #113 in return
And we still have #91. Move up again for a DL
-
#54 Indianapolis selects:
Dayo Daaaaaaaayo Odeyingbo Unchained, DE, Vanderbilt
-
#55 Pittsburgh selects:
Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State
Really solid pick. Vag called this one.
-
What pick or picks did we give up?
We gave up 59 and a 3rd but gained this pick and a 4th
-
Spermsuckers take the TE out of Penn St.
Probably a good pick...but didn't they have a decent TE? Eric Ebron.
-
-
-
On a couple of Prospect lists, I saw JOK listed in the Top 20. For what that's worth. I think it is worth something that we get a Top 20 prospect at pick #52.
-
Damn... just saw Gipper's last two posts...
... but I'm so happy I'm not gonna fuck with him.
Happy Draft Day, Gippo
-
#56 Seattle selects:
D'Wayne Eskridge, WR, Western Michigan
-
-
On a couple of Prospect lists, I saw JOK listed in the Top 20. For what that's worth. I think it is worth something that we get a Top 20 prospect at pick #52.
On a couple of Prospect lists, I saw JOK listed in the Top 20. For what that's worth. I think it is worth something that we get a Top 20 prospect at pick #52.
Tour's CBS had him at #16. Drafttek # 26.
-
-
On a couple of Prospect lists, I saw JOK listed in the Top 20. For what that's worth. I think it is worth something that we get a Top 20 prospect at pick #52.
Tour's CBS had him at #16. Drafttek # 26.
-
On a couple of Prospect lists, I saw JOK listed in the Top 20. For what that's worth. I think it is worth something that we get a Top 20 prospect at pick #52.
Tour's CBS had him at #16. Drafttek # 26.
Tour's CBS had him at #16. Drafttek # 26.
My reference material had him at 17.
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login