Rounds 2 & 3
-
-
Dude there are a bunch of centers on the board. A bunch. They love Meinerz. You act like the Steelers are a shit show on the offensive line.
Household names... the lot of them... lol
And WTF is Meinkamf? Wisconsin-Whitewater to the rescue?
And then of course I am embellishing a tad for affect...

-
-
Seriously Vag.... with ya'll's love of tOSU players you might still salvage this. Two good OL still there, if you still intend to run a ZBS.
Plus of course is that kid in your backyard... Pitt's Morrissey. I like him as a developmental prospect... but again for the ZBS.
-
-
Seriously Vag.... with ya'll's love of tOSU players you might still salvage this. Two good OL still there, if you still intend to run a ZBS.
Plus of course is that kid in your backyard... Pitt's Morrissey. I like him as a developmental prospect... but again for the ZBS.
Seriously Vag.... with ya'll's love of tOSU players you might still salvage this. Two good OL still there, if you still intend to run a ZBS.
Plus of course is that kid in your backyard... Pitt's Morrissey. I like him as a developmental prospect... but again for the ZBS.
Wyatt Davis OSU OL rated the #3 player still available from the OP of this thread.
After Joseph Ossai and Terrance Marshall.
OOPs....never mind....Marshall was taken literally 10 seconds after I wrote this.
-
-
I’m thinking we move one of our 4th round picks for a 3rd round in 2022.
-
Dude there are a bunch of centers on the board. A bunch. They love Meinerz. You act like the Steelers are a shit show on the offensive line.
Household names... the lot of them... lol
And WTF is Meinkamf? Wisconsin-Whitewater to the rescue?
And then of course I am embellishing a tad for affect...

Household names... the lot of them... lol
And WTF is Meinkamf? Wisconsin-Whitewater to the rescue?
And then of course I am embellishing a tad for affect...

They love the guy. Banner will likely be left tackle not right. Draft a center and I have no issues with that line.
juju, claypool, Johnson, Ebron, friermuth and Harris is going to be a tough cover. You also need to factor in a young qb eventually and a security blanket. He is Heath Miller light. I thought they may draft him in the first over Harris. No bs. They will draft a center next and there again are several.
-
#57 Los Angeles Rams select:
Tutu Atwell, WR, Louisville
-
-
-
#58 Kansas City selects:
Nick Bolton, LB, Missouri
-
Seriously Vag.... with ya'll's love of tOSU players you might still salvage this. Two good OL still there, if you still intend to run a ZBS.
Plus of course is that kid in your backyard... Pitt's Morrissey. I like him as a developmental prospect... but again for the ZBS.
Seriously Vag.... with ya'll's love of tOSU players you might still salvage this. Two good OL still there, if you still intend to run a ZBS.
Plus of course is that kid in your backyard... Pitt's Morrissey. I like him as a developmental prospect... but again for the ZBS.
It’s going to be meinerz but it could be the kid from osu. Myers or however he spells his last name. I assume they feel someone is going to fall and Freiermuth is a willing and solid blocker. The Steelers haven’t drafted a tight end before the 4th since 07 and they serve as security blankets for young qbs. ??
-
#59 Carolina Panthers select:
Terrence Marshall, WR, LSU
-
#60 New Orleans selects:
Pete Werner, LB, The Ohio State University
Man, the Saints love them some Ohio State players.
-
Basham is going to Bash 'em for the Bills
-
#61 Buffalo selects:
Carlos Basham Jr, DE, Wake Forest
Well poop.
-
Household names... the lot of them... lol
And WTF is Meinkamf? Wisconsin-Whitewater to the rescue?
And then of course I am embellishing a tad for affect...

They love the guy. Banner will likely be left tackle not right. Draft a center and I have no issues with that line.
juju, claypool, Johnson, Ebron, friermuth and Harris is going to be a tough cover. You also need to factor in a young qb eventually and a security blanket. He is Heath Miller light. I thought they may draft him in the first over Harris. No bs. They will draft a center next and there again are several.
Draft a center and I have no issues with that line.
But again... for what run-scheme?
ZBS? There are two Buckeye IOL.. one is a Center, but Myers needs to develop. The Plug-n-Play one, Davis is an OG.
Power/Gap? There's Creed Humphrey, but he's a PassPro liability.
That's two...
Morrissey is a Center, but nowhere near ready to start in 2021... maybe 2022... maybe...
-
#61 Buffalo selects:
Carlos Basham Jr, DE, Wake Forest
Well poop.
#61 Buffalo selects:
Carlos Basham Jr, DE, Wake Forest
Well poop.
I agree...
He's shit...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Marshall to Panthers