Skip to content

Rounds 2 & 3

The Browns Board
525 35 11.1k 1
  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion

    There goes my receiver!  🙁     Marshall to Panthers

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    I’m thinking we move one of our 4th round picks for a 3rd round in 2022. 

  • @vagitron said:

    Dude there are a bunch of centers on the board. A bunch. They love Meinerz. You act like the Steelers are a shit show on the offensive line. 

    image.png.ed6befca7fdfa10a4c8e472e2f332c6a.png Household names... the lot of them... lol

    And WTF is Meinkamf? Wisconsin-Whitewater to the rescue?

    And then of course I am embellishing a tad for affect... 😉

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    image.png.ed6befca7fdfa10a4c8e472e2f332c6a.png Household names... the lot of them... lol

    And WTF is Meinkamf? Wisconsin-Whitewater to the rescue?

    And then of course I am embellishing a tad for affect... 😉

    They love the guy. Banner will likely be left tackle not right. Draft a center and I have no issues with that line. 
     

    juju, claypool, Johnson, Ebron, friermuth and Harris is going to be a tough cover. You also need to factor in a young qb eventually and a security blanket. He is Heath Miller light. I thought they may draft him in the first over Harris. No bs. They will draft a center next and there again are several.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven

    #57 Los Angeles Rams select:

    Tutu Atwell, WR, Louisville

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Damn... Bolton to KC...

    And Tutu toto LAR... first true waterbug off the board.... but there are others.

  • And we still have a shot at Browning!

    Sorry, Gip... it didn't stick.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    And we still have a shot at Browning!

    Sorry, Gip... it didn't stick.

    Pete Werner  LB OSU  goes before Browning....to Saints. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    #58 Kansas City selects:

    Nick Bolton, LB, Missouri

  • Seriously Vag.... with ya'll's love of tOSU players you might still salvage this. Two good OL still there, if you still intend to run a ZBS.

    Plus of course is that kid in your backyard... Pitt's Morrissey. I like him as a developmental prospect... but again for the ZBS.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Seriously Vag.... with ya'll's love of tOSU players you might still salvage this. Two good OL still there, if you still intend to run a ZBS.

    Plus of course is that kid in your backyard... Pitt's Morrissey. I like him as a developmental prospect... but again for the ZBS.

    It’s going to be meinerz but it could be the kid from osu. Myers or however he spells his last name. I assume they feel someone is going to fall and Freiermuth is a willing and solid blocker. The Steelers haven’t drafted a tight end before the 4th since 07 and they serve as security blankets for young qbs. ??‍♂️

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    #59 Carolina Panthers select:

    Terrence Marshall, WR, LSU

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    #60 New Orleans selects:

    Pete Werner, LB, The Ohio State University

    Man, the Saints love them some Ohio State players. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Basham is going to Bash 'em for the Bills

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    #61 Buffalo selects:

    Carlos Basham Jr, DE, Wake Forest

    Well poop. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    image.png.ed6befca7fdfa10a4c8e472e2f332c6a.png Household names... the lot of them... lol

    And WTF is Meinkamf? Wisconsin-Whitewater to the rescue?

    And then of course I am embellishing a tad for affect... 😉

    They love the guy. Banner will likely be left tackle not right. Draft a center and I have no issues with that line. 
     

    juju, claypool, Johnson, Ebron, friermuth and Harris is going to be a tough cover. You also need to factor in a young qb eventually and a security blanket. He is Heath Miller light. I thought they may draft him in the first over Harris. No bs. They will draft a center next and there again are several.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Draft a center and I have no issues with that line.

    But again... for what run-scheme?

    ZBS? There are two Buckeye IOL.. one is a Center, but Myers needs to develop. The Plug-n-Play one, Davis is an OG.

    Power/Gap? There's Creed Humphrey, but he's a PassPro liability.

    That's two...

    Morrissey is a Center, but nowhere near ready to start in 2021... maybe 2022... maybe...

  • #61 Buffalo selects:

    Carlos Basham Jr, DE, Wake Forest

    Well poop. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    #61 Buffalo selects:

    Carlos Basham Jr, DE, Wake Forest

    Well poop. 

    I agree...

    He's shit... 😁

  • #61 Buffalo selects:

    Carlos Basham Jr, DE, Wake Forest

    Well poop. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @dutch-oven said:

    #61 Buffalo selects:

    Carlos Basham Jr, DE, Wake Forest

    Well poop. 

    Really?   We wouldn't have known. 

  • @vagitron said:

    Draft a center and I have no issues with that line.

    But again... for what run-scheme?

    ZBS? There are two Buckeye IOL.. one is a Center, but Myers needs to develop. The Plug-n-Play one, Davis is an OG.

    Power/Gap? There's Creed Humphrey, but he's a PassPro liability.

    That's two...

    Morrissey is a Center, but nowhere near ready to start in 2021... maybe 2022... maybe...

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    But again... for what run-scheme?

    ZBS? There are two Buckeye IOL.. one is a Center, but Myers needs to develop. The Plug-n-Play one, Davis is an OG.

    Power/Gap? There's Creed Humphrey, but he's a PassPro liability.

    That's two...

    Morrissey is a Center, but nowhere near ready to start in 2021... maybe 2022... maybe...

    Canada is a wild card with scheme so I’m not sure but I don’t doubt the Steelers very often. They ain’t perfect but they must feel a center is going to be there and for now there are several still on the board. It’s also possible they move up.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    #62 Green Bay selects:

    Josh Myers, C, The Ohio State University

  • @tour2ma said:

    But again... for what run-scheme?

    ZBS? There are two Buckeye IOL.. one is a Center, but Myers needs to develop. The Plug-n-Play one, Davis is an OG.

    Power/Gap? There's Creed Humphrey, but he's a PassPro liability.

    That's two...

    Morrissey is a Center, but nowhere near ready to start in 2021... maybe 2022... maybe...

    Canada is a wild card with scheme so I’m not sure but I don’t doubt the Steelers very often. They ain’t perfect but they must feel a center is going to be there and for now there are several still on the board. It’s also possible they move up.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    @vagitron said:

    are several still on the board. It’s also possible they move up.

    ... and just like that.... poof.... Myers is gone... 😉

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    There goes Myers. I’m surprised he went before the others.

  • @vagitron said:

    are several still on the board. It’s also possible they move up.

    ... and just like that.... poof.... Myers is gone... 😉

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    @tour2ma said:

    ... and just like that.... poof.... Myers is gone... 😉

    I’m really not worried about it and I’m not being a homer. We can’t roll with what we have at center right now tho. I’d bet it’s meinerz.