Skip to content

Rounds 2 & 3

The Browns Board
525 35 11.1k 1
  • @vagitron said:

    It’s Friday. Go buy yourself a bang! 

    Who myself a what?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Who myself a what?

    A BONG!

  • UPDATE:

    • Come back here for Round 3 tonite and 4-7 tomorrow.
    • Following our last pick the winner(s) will be announced.

    =============================================================================================

    Will update for subsequent rounds, but for now just our #1...

    Me?

    I think ND's "LB" Owusu-Koramorah falls to us at 26 and is just too versatile to pass.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Me?

    I think ND's "LB" Owusu-Koramorah falls to us at 26 and is just too versatile to pass.

    I honestly thought they'd have to trade ahead of the Steelers to get him in the first round.

    Berry and co are freaking BRILLIANT and have nerves of steel. LOL

    traded ahead of the steelers in the SECOND ROUND and got him !

    LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT !!!

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    #79 Las Vegas selects:

    Malcolm Koonce, LB, Buffalo

    #80 Las Vegas selects:

    Divine Deablo, S, Virginia Tech

  • @tour2ma said:

    Me?

    I think ND's "LB" Owusu-Koramorah falls to us at 26 and is just too versatile to pass.

    I honestly thought they'd have to trade ahead of the Steelers to get him in the first round.

    Berry and co are freaking BRILLIANT and have nerves of steel. LOL

    traded ahead of the steelers in the SECOND ROUND and got him !

    LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT !!!

    Mr. Make-BelieveM Mr. Make-Believe wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    I honestly thought they'd have to trade ahead of the Steelers to get him in the first round.

    Berry and co are freaking BRILLIANT and have nerves of steel. LOL

    traded ahead of the steelers in the SECOND ROUND and got him !

    LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT !!!

    WOOOOOO!!! 

    We got BOTH the guys I wanted at 26.

    I am fucking ecstatic 

  • @vagitron said:

    It’s Friday. Go buy yourself a bang! 

    Who myself a what?

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    @tour2ma said:

    Who myself a what?

    Energy drink but I'd go with what nickers said. It's bong ripping time! I can provide the cannabis! 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    #81 Miami selects:

    Hunter Long, TE, Boston College

  • @tour2ma said:

    Who myself a what?

    Energy drink but I'd go with what nickers said. It's bong ripping time! I can provide the cannabis! 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    @vagitron said:

    Energy drink but I'd go with what nickers said. It's bong ripping time! I can provide the cannabis! 

    Pass on the energy drink...

    Can you fax me the latter?

    Meanwhile back at the draft...

    As our pick grows closer I have started thinking Trey Sermon... RB insurance.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    I'd take a Vikings trade up just ahead of Pittsburgh.. Vikes have 2 picks coming up

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    If you ever wanted to see what actual analytics drafts look like, LV is it.. they just drafted 2 guys in the 3rd who by normal metrics should be UDFA.

    But the low-ranked fast safety will be a cover LB even though he came to school as WR. And the Buffalo guy projects as Ngakoue.

  • @vagitron said:

    Energy drink but I'd go with what nickers said. It's bong ripping time! I can provide the cannabis! 

    Pass on the energy drink...

    Can you fax me the latter?

    Meanwhile back at the draft...

    As our pick grows closer I have started thinking Trey Sermon... RB insurance.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    I thought the other thread had gotten a lil quiet...

    @tour2ma said:

    Meanwhile back at the draft...

    As our pick grows closer I have started thinking Trey Sermon... RB insurance. 

  • Might as well make draft day interesting ! 
     

    All odds against but it’s fun ?

    D7315224-E1D6-4C68-9177-9B2EFE6427D2.jpeg

    B679813C-BBCC-4F39-AB1B-E49234803A38.jpeg

    EED2A4B3-8D3B-4D1E-8AC8-8FB50D347696.jpeg

    2B09D6BC-A352-4CB4-8FE1-EAEEED7BAE2D.jpeg

    16305D1C-5082-4E8A-BEB3-E0F905E5123E.jpeg

    E06594C6-4AA1-4AEC-9B23-D8965F715735.jpeg

    D7BBA824-8E7C-46D4-8A90-E3A115EB9E39.jpeg

    00E455E3-E2A1-43F9-A0AD-8EAA335FBB0B.jpeg

    DF32BA50-8A02-4703-A58E-568950B9B1F4.jpeg

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @londonbrown said:

    Might as well make draft day interesting ! 
     

    All odds against but it’s fun ?

    D7315224-E1D6-4C68-9177-9B2EFE6427D2.jpeg

    B679813C-BBCC-4F39-AB1B-E49234803A38.jpeg

    EED2A4B3-8D3B-4D1E-8AC8-8FB50D347696.jpeg

    2B09D6BC-A352-4CB4-8FE1-EAEEED7BAE2D.jpeg

    16305D1C-5082-4E8A-BEB3-E0F905E5123E.jpeg

    E06594C6-4AA1-4AEC-9B23-D8965F715735.jpeg

    D7BBA824-8E7C-46D4-8A90-E3A115EB9E39.jpeg

    00E455E3-E2A1-43F9-A0AD-8EAA335FBB0B.jpeg

    DF32BA50-8A02-4703-A58E-568950B9B1F4.jpeg

    I'll give you credit it does make the Draft more interesting !   Good luck.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    #82 Washington selects:

    Dyami Brown, WE, North Carolina

    I would have liked this pick for the Browns

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    is Daviyon Nixon  still around? I lost track - if they go defensive line.

    Personally, I hope the squealers don't get Meinerz. He's an OG monster blocker.

  • is Daviyon Nixon  still around? I lost track - if they go defensive line.

    Personally, I hope the squealers don't get Meinerz. He's an OG monster blocker.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    is Daviyon Nixon  still around? I lost track - if they go defensive line.

    Personally, I hope the squealers don't get Meinerz. He's an OG monster blocker.

    Yes, still available

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    #83 Carolina selects:

    Tommy Tremble, TE, Notre Dame 

  • @vagitron said:

    Energy drink but I'd go with what nickers said. It's bong ripping time! I can provide the cannabis! 

    Pass on the energy drink...

    Can you fax me the latter?

    Meanwhile back at the draft...

    As our pick grows closer I have started thinking Trey Sermon... RB insurance.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Pass on the energy drink...

    Can you fax me the latter?

    Meanwhile back at the draft...

    As our pick grows closer I have started thinking Trey Sermon... RB insurance.

    I'd take NC's Michael Carter-quick with good hands

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    #84 Dallas selects:

    Chauncey Golston, DE, Iowa

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    #85 Green Bay selects:

    Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    Mildly ridiculous that Rodgers' comp is Randall Cobb

    Also, too, when someone asks you to get them Goldfish as a snack, your options are cheddar flavored or extra cheddar flavored.  At no point is "plain" on that list.

  • @vagitron said:

    Energy drink but I'd go with what nickers said. It's bong ripping time! I can provide the cannabis! 

    Pass on the energy drink...

    Can you fax me the latter?

    Meanwhile back at the draft...

    As our pick grows closer I have started thinking Trey Sermon... RB insurance.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    @tour2ma said:

    Pass on the energy drink...

    Can you fax me the latter?

    Meanwhile back at the draft...

    As our pick grows closer I have started thinking Trey Sermon... RB insurance.

    His collarbone is an issue. High injury reoccurence. I can bring some when I come to Cleveland to crash your tailgate. ???