Rounds 2 & 3
-
-
#81 Miami selects:
Hunter Long, TE, Boston College
-
-
-
If you ever wanted to see what actual analytics drafts look like, LV is it.. they just drafted 2 guys in the 3rd who by normal metrics should be UDFA.
But the low-ranked fast safety will be a cover LB even though he came to school as WR. And the Buffalo guy projects as Ngakoue.
-
-
Might as well make draft day interesting !
All odds against but it’s fun ?
I'll give you credit it does make the Draft more interesting ! Good luck.
-
#82 Washington selects:
Dyami Brown, WE, North Carolina
I would have liked this pick for the Browns
-
is Daviyon Nixon still around? I lost track - if they go defensive line.
Personally, I hope the squealers don't get Meinerz. He's an OG monster blocker.
-
is Daviyon Nixon still around? I lost track - if they go defensive line.
Personally, I hope the squealers don't get Meinerz. He's an OG monster blocker.
-
#83 Carolina selects:
Tommy Tremble, TE, Notre Dame
-
-
#84 Dallas selects:
Chauncey Golston, DE, Iowa
-
#85 Green Bay selects:
Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson
-
Mildly ridiculous that Rodgers' comp is Randall Cobb
Also, too, when someone asks you to get them Goldfish as a snack, your options are cheddar flavored or extra cheddar flavored. At no point is "plain" on that list.
-
Pass on the energy drink...
Can you fax me the latter?
Meanwhile back at the draft...
As our pick grows closer I have started thinking Trey Sermon... RB insurance.
His collarbone is an issue. High injury reoccurence. I can bring some when I come to Cleveland to crash your tailgate. ???
-
Mildly ridiculous that Rodgers' comp is Randall Cobb
Also, too, when someone asks you to get them Goldfish as a snack, your options are cheddar flavored or extra cheddar flavored. At no point is "plain" on that list.
Mildly ridiculous that Rodgers' comp is Randall Cobb
going to be like Cobb never left..good pick
-
#86 Minnesota selects:
Wyatt Davis, OG, The Ohio State University
-
Browns coming up!
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login