Rounds 2 & 3
-
Browns have three 4th rounders to start tomorrow.
Hopefully they get after the DLine, maybe an OLine developmental guy
-
Where is the Draft held next year?
Vegas than KC
-
#105 Denver selects:
Baron Browning, LB, The Ohio State University
And this ends Day 2 of the 2021 NFL Draft.
#105 Denver selects:
Baron Browning, LB, The Ohio State University
And this ends Day 2 of the 2021 NFL Draft.
-
really interesting:
"Anthony Swartz met/will meet virtually with the Patriots/Seahawks/Steelers/Jets/Chargers/Colts/Saints/Titans"
and who drafts him?
BROWNS !!!!!!!!
-
Might as well make draft day interesting !
All odds against but it’s fun ?
I'll give you credit it does make the Draft more interesting ! Good luck.
-
-
WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
He is the guy I wanted them to take in round one. This guy is a torpedo. LIke a Cobra Missile.
WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
He is the guy I wanted them to take in round one. This guy is a torpedo. LIke a Cobra Missile.
As I commented to my pal.a guy with safety+ speed that plays LB. Guy who can cover wrs over the middle. Any comparisons to Dick Butkus are hallucinations. And he did win the Butkus award.
Dude there are a bunch of centers on the board. A bunch. They love Meinerz. You act like the Steelers are a shit show on the offensive line.
Because they are... Draft a guy who shows some talent to be a center, Pouncey- he ain't. We should start a pool on which game Ben goes on IR....
The GOAT for Cinci's pick...
Yep. Anthony is certainly on the Mount Olympus of LTs...
-
I honestly thought they'd have to trade ahead of the Steelers to get him in the first round.
Berry and co are freaking BRILLIANT and have nerves of steel. LOL
traded ahead of the steelers in the SECOND ROUND and got him !
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT !!!
WOOOOOO!!!
We got BOTH the guys I wanted at 26.
I am fucking ecstatic
WOOOOOO!!!
We got BOTH the guys I wanted at 26.
I am fucking ecstatic
Me too (JOK first, then Newsome, ). When we took Newsome, that was fine, but I just KNEW JOK was out of the picture. I figured he would go VERY early in the 2nd, but teams drafting for need plus some not knowing how to use JOK, allowed him to drop to where Berry trade slightly for one hell of a bargain. That man has nerves of steel.
GO BROWNS!!!
Mike
-
really interesting:
"Anthony Swartz met/will meet virtually with the Patriots/Seahawks/Steelers/Jets/Chargers/Colts/Saints/Titans"
and who drafts him?
BROWNS !!!!!!!!
really interesting:
"Anthony Swartz met/will meet virtually with the Patriots/Seahawks/Steelers/Jets/Chargers/Colts/Saints/Titans"
and who drafts him?
BROWNS !!!!!!!!
I believe he said the Browns were his 1st interview. I don't know how soon & how much they will utilize him, but his presence & speed will really open things up underneath.
Mike
-
They better coach him up, because OBJ and/or Landry's days are numbered here.
The replacements aren’t on the roster yet.
Schwartz ain’t that guy
The replacements aren’t on the roster yet.
Schwartz ain’t that guy
Walterfootball: "4/26/21: Schwartz flashed at times in 2020, but the Auburn offense struggled to get in rhythm. Schwartz could be a competitive slot receiver in the NFL. He has dangerous speed and could end up being a better pro than college player. "
Sometimes there is a reason why a player does not stand out before the draft. It may have little to do with the player. https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30512340/auburn-tigers-fire-coach-gus-malzahn-eight-seasons
Drafttek has him rated at #103 overall.
-
really interesting:
"Anthony Swartz met/will meet virtually with the Patriots/Seahawks/Steelers/Jets/Chargers/Colts/Saints/Titans"
and who drafts him?
BROWNS !!!!!!!!
I believe he said the Browns were his 1st interview. I don't know how soon & how much they will utilize him, but his presence & speed will really open things up underneath.
Mike
I believe he said the Browns were his 1st interview. I don't know how soon & how much they will utilize him, but his presence & speed will really open things up underneath.
Mike
Ran out of emoticons but totally agree here. We needed more speed every down to take off the top of the D. Make those safeties afraid to come up too fast.
-
Perhaps the pool should be.. before or after Burrow
-
On one hand, he did catch 54 last season so he's not entirely one-trick. On the other, he had more rushing than receiving TD's at Auburn.
Yes, speed, but both our WR's "with speed" got injured last season.. hope he gets on an NFL strength&conditioning plan quick..
And to be clear, the #1 goal of legit athletic trainers is injury prevention.. strength gains are entirely secondary/coincidental.
-
ANTHONY SWARTZ ?
what the??? LOL
oh. BRILLIANT PICK, even though I never read up on him at all....
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/anthony-schwartz-nfl-draft-player-profile-auburn-wide-receiver/#:~:text=Anthony Schwartz is just one prospect in the,he played for former NFL cornerback Patrick Surtain.
Anthony Schwartz, WR, Auburn – NFL Draft Player Profile
If you’re an NFL team in need of a speedy pass catcher this spring then you’re in luck. Auburn’s Anthony Schwartz may be the fastest wide receiver in the 2021 NFL Draft class. Furthermore, he may be the fastest player in the draft, period. Can he develop that speed into being a dangerous weapon in the NFL?
During Auburn’s Pro Day, Schwartz demonstrated his incredible speed by posting an unofficial, hand-timed 40 yard dash of 4.26.
Just out of curiosity, if anyone knows. What is the fastest 40 time ever recorded for an NFL prospect?
Just out of curiosity, if anyone knows. What is the fastest 40 time ever recorded for an NFL prospect?
4.22..Bengals- John Ross
Bo Jackson 4.12 though he says electronically it was 4.13.
-
Just out of curiosity, if anyone knows. What is the fastest 40 time ever recorded for an NFL prospect?
4.22..Bengals- John Ross
Bo Jackson 4.12 though he says electronically it was 4.13.
Bo Jackson 4.12
Huh? That's a recorded, verified time?
-
Bo Jackson 4.12
Huh? That's a recorded, verified time?
Huh? That's a recorded, verified time?
See my edit.
-
Huh? That's a recorded, verified time?
See my edit.
See my edit.
Yeah, I'm not buying it.
-
See my edit.
Yeah, I'm not buying it.
Yeah, I'm not buying it.
I saw him in the Cotton Bowl run an 80 yard screen for a TD against one of our fastest overall defenses. After he turned the corner at the 50 running laterally from the left to the right side, it took like 3 seconds to cross the goalline. Never seen anything like it in all my years of watching football until his TD tunnel run in the NFL. Put a cape on that man. I was high in the endzone that he ran towards on that play and I could see that sudden acceleration towards me when he turned that corner. Nobody in a football uniform can run that fast-but it damn sure happened.
-
Yeah, I'm not buying it.
I saw him in the Cotton Bowl run an 80 yard screen for a TD against one of our fastest overall defenses. After he turned the corner at the 50 running laterally from the left to the right side, it took like 3 seconds to cross the goalline. Never seen anything like it in all my years of watching football until his TD tunnel run in the NFL. Put a cape on that man. I was high in the endzone that he ran towards on that play and I could see that sudden acceleration towards me when he turned that corner. Nobody in a football uniform can run that fast-but it damn sure happened.
I saw him in the Cotton Bowl run an 80 yard screen for a TD against one of our fastest overall defenses. After he turned the corner at the 50 running laterally from the left to the right side, it took like 3 seconds to cross the goalline. Never seen anything like it in all my years of watching football until his TD tunnel run in the NFL. Put a cape on that man. I was high in the endzone that he ran towards on that play and I could see that sudden acceleration towards me when he turned that corner. Nobody should in a football uniform can run that fast-but it damn sure happened.
Bo Jackson was an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime athlete. Without a doubt.
But he was not faster than Usain Bolt, and he was not .2 of a second faster than Willie Gault.
Bo Jackson says silly things. What was the latest - that he'd run for 3000 yards in today's NFL?
-
I saw him in the Cotton Bowl run an 80 yard screen for a TD against one of our fastest overall defenses. After he turned the corner at the 50 running laterally from the left to the right side, it took like 3 seconds to cross the goalline. Never seen anything like it in all my years of watching football until his TD tunnel run in the NFL. Put a cape on that man. I was high in the endzone that he ran towards on that play and I could see that sudden acceleration towards me when he turned that corner. Nobody should in a football uniform can run that fast-but it damn sure happened.
Bo Jackson was an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime athlete. Without a doubt.
But he was not faster than Usain Bolt, and he was not .2 of a second faster than Willie Gault.
Bo Jackson says silly things. What was the latest - that he'd run for 3000 yards in today's NFL?
Bo Jackson was an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime athlete. Without a doubt.
But he was not faster than Usain Bolt, and he was not .2 of a second faster than Willie Gault.
Bo Jackson says silly things. What was the latest - that he'd run for 3000 yards in today's NFL?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
