Rounds 2 & 3
-
nicker's football knowledge can fit into a pencil eraser.
A pencil eraser that has been worn down to a nub
Oh, I know. That's why I'm curious to see how bad his response might be.
-
If there is a DE they really like, I'd consider trading up.
If they stay put, I'd like to see a DE, DT and WR or LB taken today. (All things equal)
-
Not a need but Creed Humphrey would be GREAT Tretter insurance when the time comes
-
Just waiting for the Browns to turn in that card for Alim McNeil and make me look like a smart man.
edit: Just sat down after swimming some laps. Making up a nice Spanish omelette, sweet potato home fries... weather is outstanding in NE Ohio. Couldn't be more excited to have people come to our city and showcase CLE in this light.
-
I bet they also take an IOL tonight to go along with an IDL. See the post directly above.
Teller's big money contract will be after the year, Harris will be ready to start full-time, and cutting Tretter after 2021 will save 8 against the cap.
-
Quotes from PFF wrapup podcast about last night, will update as it goes on
When was the last time the Browns made a bad move?
Steelers took their first round pick and lit it on fire.
Jaguars already have the poster child for why 1st round RB isn't a need.. and their justification for Etienne ["He'll be a good third down piece"] is ridiculous
Quotes from PFF wrapup podcast about last night, will update as it goes on
When was the last time the Browns made a bad move?
Steelers took their first round pick and lit it on fire.
Jaguars already have the poster child for why 1st round RB isn't a need.. and their justification for Etienne ["He'll be a good third down piece"] is ridiculous
Have to ask this honestly and I'm actually doing it without a hint of condescension (as I feel you do have quality posts)
Are you a PFF data scientist?
-
No, I listen to different things on pff and Kollmann's youtube channels from my personal laptop while working on the work laptop.. My career's in health care.
-
No, I listen to different things on pff and Kollmann's youtube channels from my personal laptop while working on the work laptop.. My career's in health care.
No, I listen to different things on pff and Kollmann's youtube channels from my personal laptop while working on the work laptop..
I'm jealous. Mostly of the dual laptop thingy, that's big boy shit.
-
Not a need but Creed Humphrey would be GREAT Tretter insurance when the time comes
Not a need but Creed Humphrey would be GREAT Tretter insurance when the time comes
I wonder if the Browns are banking on Nick Harris being Tretter's eventual replacement?
-
I don't know how I lived before installing the KVM switch that lets me send the signal from either work or personal to the dual-big-monitor setup.
-
I don't know how I lived before installing the KVM switch that lets me send the signal from either work or personal to the dual-big-monitor setup.
I don't know how I lived before installing the KVM switch that lets me send the signal from either work or personal to the dual-big-monitor setup.
Sounds like you need to get some Doom playing on that setup.
-
CB Greg Newsome, Northwestern
CB Greg Newsome, Northwestern
I’m saying Greg Newsome as well.
They will draft a CB in Rd1 If CB Greg Newsome II is there he is the pick..
^^^^^ This.
Congrats to our 4 winners...
... but now onto a more important tallying...
-
Not a need but Creed Humphrey would be GREAT Tretter insurance when the time comes
I wonder if the Browns are banking on Nick Harris being Tretter's eventual replacement?
I wonder if the Browns are banking on Nick Harris being Tretter's eventual replacement?
Hope not. Harris was a late round pick, no reason to not kick over further mid to late round rocks and see if somebody ends up showing more potential.
-
instead... we take a fucking DB... Joe Woods is gonna be the weak link of this team...
You can't ever have to many good dbs. Greedy may never be healthy again (if he is even any good) and Ward has yet to play a full season. A 6'1 corner who ran a 4.37 that is a technician at corner with very fluid hips is a solid pick at the end of the first round. We are gonna play a lot of 3 safety looks with delpit Harrison and Johnson so we won't have 3 linebackers on the field all that often
You can't ever have to many good dbs. Greedy may never be healthy again (if he is even any good) and Ward has yet to play a full season. A 6'1 corner who ran a 4.37 that is a technician at corner with very fluid hips is a solid pick at the end of the first round. We are gonna play a lot of 3 safety looks with delpit Harrison and Johnson so we won't have 3 linebackers on the field all that often
Getting another injury riddled DB isnt exactly helping your team...
-
-
I'm not a fan of his shitty scheme...
You're in luck, friend. I've got the windows open to let the cool breeze come in. I've got half a pot of coffee with my name on it and both of my monitors at the battle station watching football. Enjoying this rare opportunity of mine to just kick back and relax.
So in short, I have time to hear your explanation of "scheme".
Regale me....
-
I'm not a fan of his shitty scheme...
You're in luck, friend. I've got the windows open to let the cool breeze come in. I've got half a pot of coffee with my name on it and both of my monitors at the battle station watching football. Enjoying this rare opportunity of mine to just kick back and relax.
So in short, I have time to hear your explanation of "scheme".
Regale me....
You're in luck, friend. I've got the windows open to let the cool breeze come in. I've got half a pot of coffee with my name on it and both of my monitors at the battle station watching football. Enjoying this rare opportunity of mine to just kick back and relax.
So in short, I have time to hear your explanation of "scheme".
Regale me....
AND you have time for Gipper to admit you were right about Fields!
THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER!
-
Just waiting for the Browns to turn in that card for Alim McNeil and make me look like a smart man.
edit: Just sat down after swimming some laps. Making up a nice Spanish omelette, sweet potato home fries... weather is outstanding in NE Ohio. Couldn't be more excited to have people come to our city and showcase CLE in this light.
Just waiting for the Browns to turn in that card for Alim McNeil and make me look like a smart man.
edit: Just sat down after swimming some laps. Making up a nice Spanish omelette, sweet potato home fries... weather is outstanding in NE Ohio. Couldn't be more excited to have people come to our city and showcase CLE in this light.
What a difference a day makes. Hope they can get a plane or the blimp out today for some aerial shots. Yesterday was definitely a no fly zone because of the constant rain.
-
You're in luck, friend. I've got the windows open to let the cool breeze come in. I've got half a pot of coffee with my name on it and both of my monitors at the battle station watching football. Enjoying this rare opportunity of mine to just kick back and relax.
So in short, I have time to hear your explanation of "scheme".
Regale me....
AND you have time for Gipper to admit you were right about Fields!
THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER!
AND you have time for Gipper to admit you were right about Fields!
THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER!
Between this, the $500 scratch off from Wednesday, the note left on my windshield outside the gym and my new 5wood showing up... it's all downhill from here, bubs.
-
Not a need but Creed Humphrey would be GREAT Tretter insurance when the time comes
I wonder if the Browns are banking on Nick Harris being Tretter's eventual replacement?
I wonder if the Browns are banking on Nick Harris being Tretter's eventual replacement?
I hope not. He played 1 ok game, then he was totally manhandled the rest of the season
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login