The Boys
-
Ok so I wasn't a big fan of the ending of season one and the 1st episode of season 2 is a little bit convoluted and boring. Anybody get through the 2nd season and does it get better?
WSS
-
Ok so I wasn't a big fan of the ending of season one and the 1st episode of season 2 is a little bit convoluted and boring. Anybody get through the 2nd season and does it get better?
WSS
Ok so I wasn't a big fan of the ending of season one and the 1st episode of season 2 is a little bit convoluted and boring. Anybody get through the 2nd season and does it get better?
WSS
Quite a while ago, and yes I think it was fine.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login