Aaron Rogers wants out of GB...
-
Man. I feared Ben was going to retire and he would go to the Steelers. Now I'm scared they'll just straight up trade for him.
Man. I feared Ben was going to retire and he would go to the Steelers. Now I'm scared they'll just straight up trade for him.
I don't see PTG having the ammo to compete for him. Traded it away for Fitzpatrick last year.
Plus reports are that he'd prefer a Cali team since his new gf is a movie actress.
-
-
Miami have the picks and takes him out the NFC, I make them favourites
-
Man. I feared Ben was going to retire and he would go to the Steelers. Now I'm scared they'll just straight up trade for him.
I don't see PTG having the ammo to compete for him. Traded it away for Fitzpatrick last year.
Plus reports are that he'd prefer a Cali team since his new gf is a movie actress.
I don't see PTG having the ammo to compete for him. Traded it away for Fitzpatrick last year.
Plus reports are that he'd prefer a Cali team since his new gf is a movie actress.
Fiance is the girl from Divergent: Shaileen Woodley I think her name is. I hear he wants the 49ers, Raiders, or Broncos. (He would have probably wanted the LA teams, but they their QBs)
-
Miami have the picks and takes him out the NFC, I make them favourites
Miami have the picks and takes him out the NFC, I make them favourites
Some also say that the Jets may want to make the move, but ....I don't know, he may have the right to veto any trade, and I don't think he wants anything to do with the Jets.
So? Is this a case of one stint as guest host on Jeopardy and now he wants to go Hollywood?
If so.....Shallow.
-
Got me thinking tho...
SF is the obvious team, but Denver, LV and even AZ have to be thinking hard on right now. All are west coast-ish enough to be in contention.
-
Hello Aaron ?

-
Or bears, or texans.. really, anyone without a QB.
Worst case: Pittsburgh.
-
-
-
That's a spicy meat-a-ball-a!
-
AZ? No way they are all in on Murray
I'm sure they were.
Now?
Likely moot due to cap cramp.
Ditto for LV.
Denver looks to be in best shape per Mort.
-
Rodgers gives any team with middle of the road talent a chance to make it all the way. Right now with the draft being the way it is I trade 2 1st round picks all day If I’m Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, giants, colts, or the saints.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login