Skip to content

The Draft: Round One

The Browns Board
90 24 2.5k
  • Pitts...Jones...Ridley...Good Lord 

  • Ghoolie should love the Falcons -- first round at every O skill position and hot garbage at all but 3 defensive positions [dante fowler, grady jarrett, deion jones].. someone named Barkevious Mingo is a backup LB

  • Pitts...Jones...Ridley...Good Lord 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Pitts...Jones...Ridley...Good Lord 

    Just made Ryan a better quarterback..... whoa.

  • Burrow hurt again next year.  Chase is good but who’s protecting Joe 

  • I feel sorry for Burrow, i know it's too early but the magic 8-ball says all signs point to a luck/david carr type of career - "Prediction? Pain"

  • 75123299.jpg

  • Giants should take Fields.  
     

  • Giants should take Fields.  
     

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Giants should take Fields.  
     

    Danny Dimes is there.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Giants should take Fields.  
     

    Danny Dimes is there.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Danny Dimes is there.

    For now 

  • QB for Chicago

  • Half way to our pick.

    Well, my Collins pick went to Arizona.

  • @the-gipper

    Wilson skips over Fields for the #2 QB. 

    Like I said after that Northwestern game, I'll be happy to accept my "expert" title whenever you're ready to put it in profiles. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    @the-gipper

    Wilson skips over Fields for the #2 QB. 

    Like I said after that Northwestern game, I'll be happy to accept my "expert" title whenever you're ready to put it in profiles. 

    Call us in like 3-5 years. 

    I mean,  Wilson went to the Jets.  The Jets.

    Fields went to the Bears.  

    Which one would you wager on to be successful? 

    (Besides...I said that Wilson  would go higher....do you have amnesia about that?)

  • One of our possibilities gone:  Zaven to AZ.

  • Did the Raiders reach for Leatherwood? 

    If so, good.  It means one more good defensive player could fall to us. 

  • Jaelen Phillips from Miami  to Miami.   I saw some mocks that predicted that one.....he just has to go across town.  I am sure the Fins got  some up close and personal views of him. 

    STill 7 more picks to go before our turn.    Still out there: 

      Kwity. 

     Greg Newsome. 

    Wu....as I heard him called,     Koramoah. 

    Barmore. 

     Ojulari, 

     Farley. 

     Jamin Davis

  • Did the Raiders reach for Leatherwood? 

    If so, good.  It means one more good defensive player could fall to us. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Did the Raiders reach for Leatherwood? 

    Probably, but his version of a happy dance was an awkward delight to see.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    @the-gipper

    Wilson skips over Fields for the #2 QB. 

    Like I said after that Northwestern game, I'll be happy to accept my "expert" title whenever you're ready to put it in profiles. 

    Call us in like 3-5 years. 

    I mean,  Wilson went to the Jets.  The Jets.

    Fields went to the Bears.  

    Which one would you wager on to be successful? 

    (Besides...I said that Wilson  would go higher....do you have amnesia about that?)

    @the-gipper said:

    Call us in like 3-5 years. 

    I mean,  Wilson went to the Jets.  The Jets.

    Fields went to the Bears.  

    Which one would you wager on to be successful? 

    (Besides...I said that Wilson  would go higher....do you have amnesia about that?)

    Don't give a fuck.

    DON'T.  GIVE. A.  FUCK.

    I told you Fields wouldd drop.  What'd you do?!  Just spam link articles to "experts" who hadn't even watched the game that I had replayed twice over by that point.   

    This was about who gets drafted higher.  I said I have a pulse on talent evaluation and you scoffed at it.    Back to the ignore list for you.

    Get bent. 

  • Burrow hurt again next year.  Chase is good but who’s protecting Joe 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Burrow hurt again next year.  Chase is good but who’s protecting Joe 

    Than you Bengals. Take a skill player. Joe can't toss bombs to him when he's staring up at the sky. Garrett is happy he won't have to go up against Pennell twice a year... 

  • Thinking it’s shaping up to be Newsome.

    sleeper Elijah Moore 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Call us in like 3-5 years. 

    I mean,  Wilson went to the Jets.  The Jets.

    Fields went to the Bears.  

    Which one would you wager on to be successful? 

    (Besides...I said that Wilson  would go higher....do you have amnesia about that?)

    Don't give a fuck.

    DON'T.  GIVE. A.  FUCK.

    I told you Fields wouldd drop.  What'd you do?!  Just spam link articles to "experts" who hadn't even watched the game that I had replayed twice over by that point.   

    This was about who gets drafted higher.  I said I have a pulse on talent evaluation and you scoffed at it.    Back to the ignore list for you.

    Get bent. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Don't give a fuck.

    DON'T.  GIVE. A.  FUCK.

    I told you Fields wouldd drop.  What'd you do?!  Just spam link articles to "experts" who hadn't even watched the game that I had replayed twice over by that point.   

    This was about who gets drafted higher.  I said I have a pulse on talent evaluation and you scoffed at it.    Back to the ignore list for you.

    Get bent. 

    Seriously?   What makes you think I give a fuck either?   You are the one that brought it up.  Was that really on your mind this whole time?   Are you really being that big of a snow/cornflake?   You can't engage in a little bit of  football talk?   Or even the slightest  smidgeon of  disagreement?   Do you comprehend how estrogen fueled you are acting?