The Draft: Round One
-
Damn you for taking Paye... would have been fantastic in CLE
-
Caleb Farley off the Board to the Tits.
3 more picks before Browns. Still out there:
Newsome CB Northwestern
Ojulari Edge Georgia
Owusu-Koramoah Edge Notre Dame
Barmore DT Alabama
Jayson Oweh Penn St.
Any guesses/favorites out of these guys?
My preference, I think is for the ND guy.
-
Call us in like 3-5 years.
I mean, Wilson went to the Jets. The Jets.
Fields went to the Bears.
Which one would you wager on to be successful?
(Besides...I said that Wilson would go higher....do you have amnesia about that?)
Don't give a fuck.
DON'T. GIVE. A. FUCK.
I told you Fields wouldd drop. What'd you do?! Just spam link articles to "experts" who hadn't even watched the game that I had replayed twice over by that point.
This was about who gets drafted higher. I said I have a pulse on talent evaluation and you scoffed at it. Back to the ignore list for you.
Get bent.
Don't give a fuck.
DON'T. GIVE. A. FUCK.
I told you Fields wouldd drop. What'd you do?! Just spam link articles to "experts" who hadn't even watched the game that I had replayed twice over by that point.
This was about who gets drafted higher. I said I have a pulse on talent evaluation and you scoffed at it. Back to the ignore list for you.
Get bent.
Did you expect logic and reason from Gip on anything Browns or OSU related?
-
Don't give a fuck.
DON'T. GIVE. A. FUCK.
I told you Fields wouldd drop. What'd you do?! Just spam link articles to "experts" who hadn't even watched the game that I had replayed twice over by that point.
This was about who gets drafted higher. I said I have a pulse on talent evaluation and you scoffed at it. Back to the ignore list for you.
Get bent.
Did you expect logic and reason from Gip on anything Browns or OSU related?
Did you expect logic and reason from Gip on anything Browns or OSU related?
What is illogical about simply citing numerous mock draft/ professional evaluators? Do you have an answer?
I mean, everyone was saying Mac Jones would go #3.....how did that work out?
-
Either WR [Bateman] or DB [Moehrig] look possible..
-
Christian Darrisaw to the Vikings. (I thought he was going to say Christian Barmore, but no)
-
Either WR [Bateman] or DB [Moehrig] look possible..
Either WR [Bateman] or DB [Moehrig] look possible..
Moehrig is a Safety. Do you think they would go safety over a corner/edge/DT? I figured they covered that with John Johnson pickup.
By the way: Shittsburgh is on the clock
Edit: Spermsuckers take Najee Harris RB Alabama...as was mocked a lot. I am sure he will be an upgrade for them from the crap they have, but IMO, Etienne is a better back.
-
Jags on the Clock. Browns next.
-
Newsome, come on down.
Didn't really watch him though.
-
Fun to hear the boos for Pitt's pick.. and to see Pitt not evaluate themselves very well. RB wasn't the problem, the OL was. Even PFF only rated them 17th overall; somehow first in passpro and dead last in runblock. And they're losing their top runblocker Villaneuva.
-
-
Jags take Travis Etienne RB Clemson. He and Trevor reunited.
Browns up
-
Fun to hear the boos for Pitt's pick.. and to see Pitt not evaluate themselves very well. RB wasn't the problem, the OL was. Even PFF only rated them 17th overall; somehow first in passpro and dead last in runblock. And they're losing their top runblocker Villaneuva.
Fun to hear the boos for Pitt's pick.. and to see Pitt not evaluate themselves very well. RB wasn't the problem, the OL was. Even PFF only rated them 17th overall; somehow first in passpro and dead last in runblock. And they're losing their top runblocker Villaneuva.
Board had Najee' rated higher. Dude does run a good deal beyond expected yards blocked from my understanding.
-
Newsome! Now give me McNeil Day 2.
-
I’m ecstatic about this pick. Didn’t think he’d be there.
Awesome
-
Browns pick Greg Newsome II CB Northwestern
He may be a bit of a steal. Hopefully so. I saw some mocks that had him going around 16.
-
don't like the pick
-
Ratfuckers take WR Rashod Bateman out of Minnesota.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login