The Draft: Round One
-
I will flip this table over if Jets fans don't boo!
-
Wilson skips over Fields for the #2 QB.
Like I said after that Northwestern game, I'll be happy to accept my "expert" title whenever you're ready to put it in profiles.
-
Wilson’s mom is a first rounder
-
Hey man, it's me again. Just wasn't sure if you were picking up the phone. Anyway just wanted you to know Fields has now dropped to the 4th QB at minimum.
Call me back when you can, champ.
️ Tia
-
Pitts...Jones...Ridley...Good Lord
-
Ghoolie should love the Falcons -- first round at every O skill position and hot garbage at all but 3 defensive positions [dante fowler, grady jarrett, deion jones].. someone named Barkevious Mingo is a backup LB
-
Pitts...Jones...Ridley...Good Lord
Pitts...Jones...Ridley...Good Lord
Just made Ryan a better quarterback..... whoa.
-
Burrow hurt again next year. Chase is good but who’s protecting Joe
-
I feel sorry for Burrow, i know it's too early but the magic 8-ball says all signs point to a luck/david carr type of career - "Prediction? Pain"
-
Giants should take Fields.
-
Giants should take Fields.
Giants should take Fields.
Danny Dimes is there.
-
Giants should take Fields.
Danny Dimes is there.
-
Wilson skips over Fields for the #2 QB.
Like I said after that Northwestern game, I'll be happy to accept my "expert" title whenever you're ready to put it in profiles.
Wilson skips over Fields for the #2 QB.
Like I said after that Northwestern game, I'll be happy to accept my "expert" title whenever you're ready to put it in profiles.
Call us in like 3-5 years.
I mean, Wilson went to the Jets. The Jets.
Fields went to the Bears.
Which one would you wager on to be successful?
(Besides...I said that Wilson would go higher....do you have amnesia about that?)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
