NFL Draft Round 4 and Beyond
-
@texasag1969 said:
There is your answer - pay attention.
Gipper gonna Gipper.
Gipper gonna Gipper.
And **Mask** gonna **MASK**.
-
@texasag1969 said:
There is your answer - pay attention.
Please delete the post...
Gipper doesn't deserve the information.
-
Take Nixon
-
With the 153rd overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, your Cleveland Browns select:
Tony FIelds, LB, West Virginia
-
Another smaller, quick LB who can cover some ground.
-
Mack Wilson make the roster?
-
@texasag1969 said:
There is your answer - pay attention.
Please delete the post...
Gipper doesn't deserve the information.
-
One more pick in the 5th round (#169) and one pick in the 6th round (#211) left for the Browns.
-
Another smaller, quick LB who can cover some ground.
Another smaller, quick LB who can cover some ground.
Yup...
Noticed him in a WVU game I happened upon last year... but really did not think of him since.
Nice hybrid depth and ST choice.
-
Another smaller, quick LB who can cover some ground.
Another smaller, quick LB who can cover some ground.
They said that Fields is almost a clone of JOK.
Interesting that they would go for 2 guys like that. But it does say one thing....they are going for speed.
To answer someone's question: Yes, Mack Wilson is in trouble.
-
Another smaller, quick LB who can cover some ground.
Yup...
Noticed him in a WVU game I happened upon last year... but really did not think of him since.
Nice hybrid depth and ST choice.
-
I had read that the Browns were interested in WVU's DT Darius Stills, maybe they found Fields in the process.
Could be... and now that you mention him... I think I tuned in the WVU to scout Stills... lol
-
I had read that the Browns were interested in WVU's DT Darius Stills, maybe they found Fields in the process.
Could be... and now that you mention him... I think I tuned in the WVU to scout Stills... lol
-
Nixon finally goes at #158 to Carolina.
It seems that he may have been the biggest "Faller" in the draft.....from being an early 2 round projection to early 5th round.
-
-
Wonder why it took this long and why did we pass him by?
I noticed that no one seemed to ever mention him on the ESPN broadcast the last three days...
-
RATFUCKERS take Shaun Wade OSU CB
-
Baltimore takes Shaun Wade.
So sad when the AFC North rivals take a Buckeye.
-
Baltimore takes Shaun Wade.
So sad when the AFC North rivals take a Buckeye.
Baltimore takes Shaun Wade.
So sad when the AFC North rivals take a Buckeye.
Hope you’re right and I’m wrong about him. Still think he’s gonna make a damn good nfl corner
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login