NFL Draft Round 4 and Beyond
-
Hes one of the worst athletes to be drafted
Yeah, he seems to go against the team's new motto of Speed. He's slow for his size.
-
just interesting. and we'll see.....
special teams ace?
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/richard-lecounte-nfl-draft-player-profile-georgia-safety/
-
Well I’m baffled at that pick, his RAS score is 0.66 out of 10
Hes one of the worst athletes to be drafted
Well I’m baffled at that pick, his RAS score is 0.66 out of 10
Hes one of the worst athletes to be drafted
LeCounte I presume...
Riddick was going on about a motorcycle accident he suffered during the season stealing his speed as they showed highlights of a fast-looking version of him.
So it's a matter of his recovery and our med staff must believe he will.
-
I just read that he’d had a car accident before his pro day so those numbers are to be ignored.
So there's hope....good.
-
Picks like Fields show how strong our roster is now. They’re drafting special teams guys !
-
Hes one of the worst athletes to be drafted
Yeah, he seems to go against the team's new motto of Speed. He's slow for his size.
Yeah, he seems to go against the team's new motto of Speed. He's slow for his size.
If you mean LeCounte, I understand that he had a motorcycle accident that really hurt him. When he ran his 40 time at his Pro Day he was really still rehabbing. In retrospect, perhaps he should not have run the 40. So, we shall see if he improves that speed by/during training camp.
-
Picks like Fields show how strong our roster is now. They’re drafting special teams guys !
Picks like Fields show how strong our roster is now. They’re drafting special teams guys !
Yea......or they really are not particularly happy with the likes of Wilson/Takitaki and may be perfectly willing to replace them. Remember, those were not Berry's picks, so I would say he is not wedded to them.
-
I follow OSU recruiting and Lecounte was a high priority target. He seems to have panned out too at that level as he was a All First Team SE selection.
Good pick.
-
Mack Wilson make the roster?
Mack Wilson make the roster?
If there's a lot of injuries in camp....maybe
-
Kicker??? Jose Borregales time?
or maybe a third string development Tom Brady type in the 6th round?
-
I say they all battle for a spot at linebacker
-
also to consider all the left over guys we can pickup after the draft
-
Mack & Tae Davis are donezo. So not worried about it.
-
Thunderstorm woke me up just in time.?
-
Demetric Felton WR UCLA Final pick.
Surprising to go with another WR......they must feel the need.
Is this guy a returner?
-
Demetric Felton WR UCLA Final pick.
Surprising to go with another WR......they must feel the need.
Is this guy a returner?
Demetric Felton WR UCLA Final pick.
Surprising to go with another WR......they must feel the need.
Is this guy a returner?
Had a great week with the Sr. Bowl.
-
Browns select Demetric Felton, a RB/WR hybrid from UCLA.
5'9", 190lbs.
I wonder if he could be a Jamal White from back in the Couch/Holcomb years.
-
He played RB this year for UCLA and split duties last year as both WR & RB. Slot type.
-
Overall I can only guess we are in decent position to resign SR, because we sure did not target a DL like I thought we needed to do.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login