NFL Draft Round 4 and Beyond
-
Picks like Fields show how strong our roster is now. They’re drafting special teams guys !
Picks like Fields show how strong our roster is now. They’re drafting special teams guys !
Yea......or they really are not particularly happy with the likes of Wilson/Takitaki and may be perfectly willing to replace them. Remember, those were not Berry's picks, so I would say he is not wedded to them.
-
I follow OSU recruiting and Lecounte was a high priority target. He seems to have panned out too at that level as he was a All First Team SE selection.
Good pick.
-
Mack Wilson make the roster?
Mack Wilson make the roster?
If there's a lot of injuries in camp....maybe
-
Kicker??? Jose Borregales time?
or maybe a third string development Tom Brady type in the 6th round?
-
I say they all battle for a spot at linebacker
-
also to consider all the left over guys we can pickup after the draft
-
Mack & Tae Davis are donezo. So not worried about it.
-
Thunderstorm woke me up just in time.?
-
Demetric Felton WR UCLA Final pick.
Surprising to go with another WR......they must feel the need.
Is this guy a returner?
-
Demetric Felton WR UCLA Final pick.
Surprising to go with another WR......they must feel the need.
Is this guy a returner?
Demetric Felton WR UCLA Final pick.
Surprising to go with another WR......they must feel the need.
Is this guy a returner?
Had a great week with the Sr. Bowl.
-
Browns select Demetric Felton, a RB/WR hybrid from UCLA.
5'9", 190lbs.
I wonder if he could be a Jamal White from back in the Couch/Holcomb years.
-
He played RB this year for UCLA and split duties last year as both WR & RB. Slot type.
-
Overall I can only guess we are in decent position to resign SR, because we sure did not target a DL like I thought we needed to do.
-
Can’t complain about any of the picks...one of the best drafts we have had
-
If Billings doesn't come back in a big way, then this IDL still concerns me.
-
Broncos took the other Auburn receiver who most rated higher than ours.
-
Overall I can only guess we are in decent position to resign SR, because we sure did not target a DL like I thought we needed to do.
Overall I can only guess we are in decent position to resign SR, because we sure did not target a DL like I thought we needed to do.
but
-
-
Hudson seems a good potential swing and eventual starter; I believe in Callahan's ability to train him up. Time to save some cap via sending Hubbard on his way? Hubbard saves 3.6 with 1.3 dead if cut; 4.9 salary.
This season we'll know if Harris is good enough to start in 2022.
Togiai will make a good rotational piece.. hopefully he shows enough to start.
Next draft it's more IDL and Edge focus..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
