NFL Draft Round 4 and Beyond
-
Browns select Demetric Felton, a RB/WR hybrid from UCLA.
5'9", 190lbs.
I wonder if he could be a Jamal White from back in the Couch/Holcomb years.
-
He played RB this year for UCLA and split duties last year as both WR & RB. Slot type.
-
Overall I can only guess we are in decent position to resign SR, because we sure did not target a DL like I thought we needed to do.
-
Can’t complain about any of the picks...one of the best drafts we have had
-
If Billings doesn't come back in a big way, then this IDL still concerns me.
-
Broncos took the other Auburn receiver who most rated higher than ours.
-
Overall I can only guess we are in decent position to resign SR, because we sure did not target a DL like I thought we needed to do.
Overall I can only guess we are in decent position to resign SR, because we sure did not target a DL like I thought we needed to do.
but
-
-
Hudson seems a good potential swing and eventual starter; I believe in Callahan's ability to train him up. Time to save some cap via sending Hubbard on his way? Hubbard saves 3.6 with 1.3 dead if cut; 4.9 salary.
This season we'll know if Harris is good enough to start in 2022.
Togiai will make a good rotational piece.. hopefully he shows enough to start.
Next draft it's more IDL and Edge focus..
-
I'm sure it's already been posted...I wasn't in tune with the draft until later. It was a nice trade. We gave them Our 4th. They gave us Theirs' (2022). We gave them a 7th. They gave us a 5th. And we chose a LB'er , a perfect spot for that position of need. That's a thing of beauty. GM beauty.
May 1 (12:28 p.m.) - Minutes after selecting Cincinnati T James Hudson with the 110th overall pick of the 2021 NFL Draft, the Browns traded their 113th (fourth round) and 257th (seventh) overall picks to the Detroit Lions for a 2021 fifth-round pick (153) and 2022 fourth-round pick.
-
I'm sure it's already been posted...I wasn't in tune with the draft until later. It was a nice trade. We gave them Our 4th. They gave us Theirs' (2022). We gave them a 7th. They gave us a 5th. And we chose a LB'er , a perfect spot for that position of need. That's a thing of beauty. GM beauty.
May 1 (12:28 p.m.) - Minutes after selecting Cincinnati T James Hudson with the 110th overall pick of the 2021 NFL Draft, the Browns traded their 113th (fourth round) and 257th (seventh) overall picks to the Detroit Lions for a 2021 fifth-round pick (153) and 2022 fourth-round pick.
I'm sure it's already been posted...I wasn't in tune with the draft until later. It was a nice trade. We gave them Our 4th. They gave us Theirs' (2022). We gave them a 7th. They gave us a 5th. And we chose a LB'er , a perfect spot for that position of need. That's a thing of beauty. GM beauty.
May 1 (12:28 p.m.) - Minutes after selecting Cincinnati T James Hudson with the 110th overall pick of the 2021 NFL Draft, the Browns traded their 113th (fourth round) and 257th (seventh) overall picks to the Detroit Lions for a 2021 fifth-round pick (153) and 2022 fourth-round pick.
And 8 picks next year....starting with #32.
-
Browns select Demetric Felton, a RB/WR hybrid from UCLA.
5'9", 190lbs.
I wonder if he could be a Jamal White from back in the Couch/Holcomb years.
Browns select Demetric Felton, a RB/WR hybrid from UCLA.
5'9", 190lbs.
I wonder if he could be a Jamal White from back in the Couch/Holcomb years.
Any relation to Jamel White?
Looks like we have a new KR... which was also Jamel's biggest area of contribution.

-
Schedule drops May 12th...
-
Browns select Demetric Felton, a RB/WR hybrid from UCLA.
5'9", 190lbs.
I wonder if he could be a Jamal White from back in the Couch/Holcomb years.
I wonder if he could be a Jamal White
Surely you mean Jaleel White.. aka Steve Urkel
-
I wonder if he could be a Jamal White
Surely you mean Jaleel White.. aka Steve Urkel
Surely you mean Jaleel White.. aka Steve Urkel
I don't know any Steve Urkel. But I do know a Stephon Arkell.
-
Surely you mean Jaleel White.. aka Steve Urkel
I don't know any Steve Urkel. But I do know a Stephon Arkell.
I don't know any Steve Urkel. But I do know a Stephon Arkell.
https://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZTSB&pc=MOZI&q=steve+urkel
-
I don't know any Steve Urkel. But I do know a Stephon Arkell.
https://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZTSB&pc=MOZI&q=steve+urkel
-
Surely you mean Jaleel White.. aka Steve Urkel
I don't know any Steve Urkel. But I do know a Stephon Arkell.
-
Overall I can only guess we are in decent position to resign SR, because we sure did not target a DL like I thought we needed to do.
but
but
Off target-no comparison there.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
