NFL Draft Round 4 and Beyond
-
I wonder if he could be a Jamal White
Surely you mean Jaleel White.. aka Steve Urkel
Surely you mean Jaleel White.. aka Steve Urkel
I don't know any Steve Urkel. But I do know a Stephon Arkell.
-
Surely you mean Jaleel White.. aka Steve Urkel
I don't know any Steve Urkel. But I do know a Stephon Arkell.
I don't know any Steve Urkel. But I do know a Stephon Arkell.
https://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZTSB&pc=MOZI&q=steve+urkel
-
I don't know any Steve Urkel. But I do know a Stephon Arkell.
https://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZTSB&pc=MOZI&q=steve+urkel
-
Surely you mean Jaleel White.. aka Steve Urkel
I don't know any Steve Urkel. But I do know a Stephon Arkell.
-
Overall I can only guess we are in decent position to resign SR, because we sure did not target a DL like I thought we needed to do.
but
but
Off target-no comparison there.
-
FYI stat:
2021 NFL Draft by college team
- Ohio State -- 10
- Alabama -- 10
- Georgia -- 9
- Notre Dame -- 9
- Florida -- 8
- Michigan -- 8
- LSU -- 7
- Kentucky -- 6
- Penn State -- 6
- Pittsburgh -- 6
- BYU -- 5
- Clemson -- 5
- Missouri -- 5
- North Carolina -- 5
- Oklahoma -- 5
- Oregon -- 5
- Stanford -- 5
- Texas -- 5
- UCF -- 5
- USC -- 5
- Auburn -- 4
- Cincinnati -- 4
- Duke -- 4
- Florida State -- 4
- Iowa -- 4
- Miami (FL) -- 4
- Oklahoma State -- 4
- South Carolina -- 4
- Texas A&M -- 4
- Virginia Tech -- 4
- Washington -- 4
- Houston -- 3
- Northwestern -- 3
- Wisconsin -- 3
-
https://www.aol.com/sec-set-major-nfl-draft-022256888.html
New record of 65 broke their old record of 64
"SHOCKING! The SEC led all conferences in draft selections for the 15th straight year. The 65 picks out of the SEC were the most by a conference in a single draft. All 14 SEC schools had at least 1 player selected, the only conference that had every school with a pick." -
https://www.aol.com/sec-set-major-nfl-draft-022256888.html
New record of 65 broke their old record of 64
"SHOCKING! The SEC led all conferences in draft selections for the 15th straight year. The 65 picks out of the SEC were the most by a conference in a single draft. All 14 SEC schools had at least 1 player selected, the only conference that had every school with a pick."https://www.aol.com/sec-set-major-nfl-draft-022256888.html
New record of 65 broke their old record of 64
"SHOCKING! The SEC led all conferences in draft selections for the 15th straight year. The 65 picks out of the SEC were the most by a conference in a single draft. All 14 SEC schools had at least 1 player selected, the only conference that had every school with a pick."And more busts than any other conference because they can't get their HGH in the NFL
-
I really like the Felton pick. He can play both the RB and slot WR positions. He absolutely torched everyone at the Senior Bowl. I think this is Kareem Hunt insurance. I'm not saying they are the same player, but a guy who is good at both catching and running. He adds more versatility to the room. I think that's the key word with this browns draft and what they are looking for in their players. Guys who can move around, are fast and versatile.
They added the DT Wilson from FSU as a priority UDFA. Does this change anyone's opinion? He was potentially a first rounder coming into 2020 but looked awful last year. I think the Browns are taking a chance that he regains the fire.
-
https://www.aol.com/sec-set-major-nfl-draft-022256888.html
New record of 65 broke their old record of 64
"SHOCKING! The SEC led all conferences in draft selections for the 15th straight year. The 65 picks out of the SEC were the most by a conference in a single draft. All 14 SEC schools had at least 1 player selected, the only conference that had every school with a pick."And more busts than any other conference because they can't get their HGH in the NFL
And more busts than any other conference because they can't get their HGH in the NFL
You better start checking NFL final rosters. I'll ignore the other part because that stuff is used fairly consistently % wise across the board.
-
FYI stat:
2021 NFL Draft by college team
- Ohio State -- 10
- Alabama -- 10
- Georgia -- 9
- Notre Dame -- 9
- Florida -- 8
- Michigan -- 8
- LSU -- 7
- Kentucky -- 6
- Penn State -- 6
- Pittsburgh -- 6
- BYU -- 5
- Clemson -- 5
- Missouri -- 5
- North Carolina -- 5
- Oklahoma -- 5
- Oregon -- 5
- Stanford -- 5
- Texas -- 5
- UCF -- 5
- USC -- 5
- Auburn -- 4
- Cincinnati -- 4
- Duke -- 4
- Florida State -- 4
- Iowa -- 4
- Miami (FL) -- 4
- Oklahoma State -- 4
- South Carolina -- 4
- Texas A&M -- 4
- Virginia Tech -- 4
- Washington -- 4
- Houston -- 3
- Northwestern -- 3
- Wisconsin -- 3
FYI stat:
2021 NFL Draft by college team
- Ohio State -- 10
- Alabama -- 10
- Georgia -- 9
- Notre Dame -- 9
- Florida -- 8
- Michigan -- 8
- LSU -- 7
- Kentucky -- 6
- Penn State -- 6
- Pittsburgh -- 6
- BYU -- 5
- Clemson -- 5
- Missouri -- 5
- North Carolina -- 5
- Oklahoma -- 5
- Oregon -- 5
- Stanford -- 5
- Texas -- 5
- UCF -- 5
- USC -- 5
- Auburn -- 4
- Cincinnati -- 4
- Duke -- 4
- Florida State -- 4
- Iowa -- 4
- Miami (FL) -- 4
- Oklahoma State -- 4
- South Carolina -- 4
- Texas A&M -- 4
- Virginia Tech -- 4
- Washington -- 4
- Houston -- 3
- Northwestern -- 3
- Wisconsin -- 3
What is wrong with Michigan?
Pro Prospects each and every year but you lose to a team like Michigan State (they had 0 draft picks)
-
And more busts than any other conference because they can't get their HGH in the NFL
You better start checking NFL final rosters. I'll ignore the other part because that stuff is used fairly consistently % wise across the board.
You better start checking NFL final rosters. I'll ignore the other part because that stuff is used fairly consistently % wise across the board.
I stand by what I said....more busts.
At least as far as the Cleveland Browns are concerned. Hello maybe Mack Wilson, Barky Mingo, JFF, Trent Richardson, Gerard Warren....Tim Couch if you want to include him.
Jury still out on Greedy/Delpit
Obviously not all: Chubb/Garrett/Wills/Joe Haden. But still too many to suit me.
Though...also, if we never draft another Oklahoma St. player it would be fine: Weeden/Gilbert/Ogbah
-
FYI stat:
2021 NFL Draft by college team
- Ohio State -- 10
- Alabama -- 10
- Georgia -- 9
- Notre Dame -- 9
- Florida -- 8
- Michigan -- 8
- LSU -- 7
- Kentucky -- 6
- Penn State -- 6
- Pittsburgh -- 6
- BYU -- 5
- Clemson -- 5
- Missouri -- 5
- North Carolina -- 5
- Oklahoma -- 5
- Oregon -- 5
- Stanford -- 5
- Texas -- 5
- UCF -- 5
- USC -- 5
- Auburn -- 4
- Cincinnati -- 4
- Duke -- 4
- Florida State -- 4
- Iowa -- 4
- Miami (FL) -- 4
- Oklahoma State -- 4
- South Carolina -- 4
- Texas A&M -- 4
- Virginia Tech -- 4
- Washington -- 4
- Houston -- 3
- Northwestern -- 3
- Wisconsin -- 3
What is wrong with Michigan?
Pro Prospects each and every year but you lose to a team like Michigan State (they had 0 draft picks)
What is wrong with Michigan?
Pro Prospects each and every year but you lose to a team like Michigan State (they had 0 draft picks)
Really?
Off the top of my head, I would say: look at the coaching as a potential obvious answer. Though I honestly think that Jim Harbaugh could/should be a pretty darn good coach. He was very good at Stanford, and with the 49ers.
Though let's run this comment up the flag pole and see who salutes: Jim Harbaugh is nowhere as good a coach as John Harbaugh.
-
And more busts than any other conference because they can't get their HGH in the NFL
You better start checking NFL final rosters. I'll ignore the other part because that stuff is used fairly consistently % wise across the board.
You better start checking NFL final rosters. I'll ignore the other part because that stuff is used fairly consistently % wise across the board.
You'd be better off just ignoring the vast majority of what he writes.
-
What is wrong with Michigan?
Pro Prospects each and every year but you lose to a team like Michigan State (they had 0 draft picks)
Really?
Off the top of my head, I would say: look at the coaching as a potential obvious answer. Though I honestly think that Jim Harbaugh could/should be a pretty darn good coach. He was very good at Stanford, and with the 49ers.
Though let's run this comment up the flag pole and see who salutes: Jim Harbaugh is nowhere as good a coach as John Harbaugh.
Really?
Off the top of my head, I would say: look at the coaching as a potential obvious answer. Though I honestly think that Jim Harbaugh could/should be a pretty darn good coach. He was very good at Stanford, and with the 49ers.
Though let's run this comment up the flag pole and see who salutes: Jim Harbaugh is nowhere as good a coach as John Harbaugh.
I like to hear the theories.
I don’t think it is recruiting although their current class is not great.
They haven’t developed QB talent...although they’ve recruited fairly well at the position.
His staffs have been less than stellar.Of course He’s fallen off too.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login