NFL Draft Round 4 and Beyond
-
Refresh my memory, but was someone arguing that Shaun Wade was still a top pick during the season?
Still on the board.
Refresh my memory, but was someone arguing that Shaun Wade was still a top pick during the season?
Still on the board.
I'll give you 3 guesses, you'll only need 1.
-
Refresh my memory, but was someone arguing that Shaun Wade was still a top pick during the season?
Still on the board.
I'll give you 3 guesses, you'll only need 1.
-
I love it when English people say "Jaguars".
They somehow add a couple syllables. It's neat.
-
Better get Kary with one of our 1st two picks if we want him...
Other names I'd like to see us call...
4th Round:
- Marion Tuipolutu (IDL, USC) - teammate Tufele just went... Tui impressed me more.
- Rashad Weaver (Edge, Pitt) - only real EDGE value left
- Talanoa Hufanga (S, USC) - gonna be a ST beast
5th:
- Dylan Moses (LB, BAMA) - ST maven... fast... underrated
6th:
- Jimmy Morrissey - (IOL, Pitt) developmental Center I think can develop... made for the ZBS
7th:
- Whop Phylor (WR, IU) - a waterbug in the 1st degree
There are others, but these are the main ones...
-
Someone tell Mel to stop shaking his fucking legs
-
BROWNS ON THE CLOCK
-
Better get Kary with one of our 1st two picks if we want him...
Other names I'd like to see us call...
4th Round:
- Marion Tuipolutu (IDL, USC) - teammate Tufele just went... Tui impressed me more.
- Rashad Weaver (Edge, Pitt) - only real EDGE value left
- Talanoa Hufanga (S, USC) - gonna be a ST beast
5th:
- Dylan Moses (LB, BAMA) - ST maven... fast... underrated
6th:
- Jimmy Morrissey - (IOL, Pitt) developmental Center I think can develop... made for the ZBS
7th:
- Whop Phylor (WR, IU) - a waterbug in the 1st degree
There are others, but these are the main ones...
-
Great pick!!! Very athletic for our scheme upfront
-
Two guys for me.
James Hudson Cincy T/G...think he’s a scheme fit.
Jaylen Twyman Pitt DT. Plays disruptive...good hands and quickness.
Try to trade a 4th for a 3rd next year.
Two guys for me.
James Hudson Cincy T/G...think he’s a scheme fit.
Jaylen Twyman Pitt DT. Plays disruptive...good hands and quickness.
Try to trade a 4th for a 3rd next year.
There he is ... love the pick!!
-
Andrew berry is destroying this draft. So nice to see a competent FO
-
With the 110th overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, your Cleveland Browns select:
James Hudson, OT, Cincinnati
Good, developmental tackle. Raw, started college football as a defensive tackle.
-
James Hudson OT Cincinnati U.
Gives us that OL depth we were looking for, (but still no DE/DT....but we have 2 more picks this round)
-
I goofed earlier when I missed the Browns pick at #110, but it does appear the Browns traded out of the #113 pick with Detroit, yes?
-
I goofed earlier when I missed the Browns pick at #110, but it does appear the Browns traded out of the #113 pick with Detroit, yes?
I goofed earlier when I missed the Browns pick at #110, but it does appear the Browns traded out of the #113 pick with Detroit, yes?
Yes...
-
James Hudson OT Cincinnati U.
Gives us that OL depth we were looking for, (but still no DE/DT....but we have 2 more picks this round)
James Hudson OT Cincinnati U.
Gives us that OL depth we were looking for, (but still no DE/DT....but we have 2 more picks this round)
I think he’s going to be a guard
-
I goofed earlier when I missed the Browns pick at #110, but it does appear the Browns traded out of the #113 pick with Detroit, yes?
Yes...
-
We got a 5th round pick this year and a 4th next year for our 4th this year and a 7th this year
-
Pick next year?
Looks like it..
Tracker is only showing one remaining pick this round.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


