Skip to content

Who Ended Up Going Downtown?

The Browns Board
15 8 396
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    It seemed like it took forever to get here and it's over just like that.  Nice job Cleveland and all of those putting it together.

    GO 2021 BROWNS, playoffs baby !

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I was there Friday... NFL definitely had things totally organized... Parking paranoia didn't happen. Just zip right on through at the Huntington Center to pick up your covid armband. Plenty of staff at the necessary points to direct traffic... Only complaint? When you were in the "vaccinated fan zone" you couldn't backtrack to the Fan Experience, not a major issue for me- and the nephews visited there with their wives before they came down to the main event. 

    32URmp7vRguKXe1W3nuQvT7O-U1Z1vEMuNMMxaujf6YjHOYJ8C3dwaE7Bjukq2ZjGz5lu7D8zQpD4YFDgRUSKEqlMf6uK1eZljyH2ZwqmpHaI3WSFpCwC2JQ83jhe1a2X-NVHPKXGXTvrywtgpIlIgwhFIF71cdKu36huqG2V4BALEOCPHglD_fST3C6r-bkq28K7Y7SBWfGhlmkTmtxplg_MVEE_kNytOJXkPYyIrGqOOw6CXTs2B8Ug97mqoS6WmScvgzPb-Rrae1HBo-U5-XJJUtqP3gJ_rrVFvai97VbzrGiZz-DrozDjUEh3B6uFliSmVettD4nJ-Si1O3Cc1bj_98wHP0ckkolm4vQryJ_oUiO4YjinxNQ_MK-_Jr9fWGDxVsM3GiZc0l4220pKgqeKQHZiLTEpO1_czTRToR6n6fFiuPUOVPBaeQQ-u2Fn0h52if9j75huamDxCSFz_mEinNfCCeZygU8ZoVOU3sL9tNyr6mzld0MQfEfuw-Q871Im0xk34Tc1OpZA3YGk_QZyKqsZPBdB-CjWAV_AkaznXKpzRlDi7q4ihU6WUhGxyd12AqQ9K3ZCnQIn2g4HqDPbatI21FbYopbYkuJyRdO0Z8sp4ej3wu_dynmmFT9c8dXD4ucUl54ArOsdTBJp4uAwrCEUF6pwWCmqU_l0Q2VE5u4edH9OKCRbksqq7rCr45RUtyHPVUe6kacGY-fg6Y=w1023-h767-no?authuser=0

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #7

    UedwKp1PlmI0Cjo6iKH0bGbB0vn3els-O_02Qg2WvoRR9wbgNwPhRg23I0RNmYW9Eyqv2KgVQ-tNNgBJ20qWfxG-adaSC2l4nxOo_KmrveLDalqFuJC-cmwdMw7VUwinLMQOEr8fGy9w72jY8BFl79J9crw1evxBXwz9eyGCcX-ud5rc9jqQqXF4So-emLff2AF6HwJVNl2bT9WgAsKK6WpJPQ3RxhgkKOS-MgP5MgCTcdAqNn6pW7Khzkm_EbNIsxMKFh1DAyCzJz09664FuLNYKPCxr9N4DDmqEXVxxZCtbuEHhBEUSdLhzh6njQ53_c1zegMxQp0gH4H83DpYIRuwvUy6co18yiuZk-xcj0De5w9d1fZBfyUDWwQO1j6oK9_gnNomcV-rfhWJqG0ykkU7DlQZL1B_8RwLjZtxQgk8J9rSvDsITD5tfOaMWFtMo9bbEqORHtVhDi4MBc2VGw2AxALhyQ5pNhVwNCV4AJLX3HghgSBUIlOy0OmtbrRwjRoRhwFBlrmUpcr71t_2BsvwKIhkvTH8YGG7uhxymZ2rmbrYB6tmVB4EmbKorknhSwEoBZYBeZMPQ6pp_q66ZUY3KaeJxx6FSpTj8OYGfiacuiXmWsnFpB2EQsuCFiXTJtflfcjWr4aEyEuIju4jtnE1Q5Ddk2nkx3FlKAAU2X2-S9WacUD4fNR32cLGubCGPgLGOME1fhRGc2sAPr56mN0=w1023-h767-no?authuser=0

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #8

    k5BYTJ_kMaKUGGOGY0JkMedaDMm74HAFe-eGZTqJFdDH9MhHsr45AXv7mLDwG9MU8RKFtYEgLGzzG1W9AfBwa3cuZsDw-TTlk5qtxzmV8yfGJ-bw6Dd27LQ7ga-abaMG0-ZYajLbtqDkJjv0XY36ZxxyjWqQo0cOejtnEx9xN56eTzVvFVKvwKlnjssG1LqhwCvdcJYcD4RueB2-u9U6WhvpqZJ02EP6_c3Wk3rfzHkUQuqkbkCT2KOv799DYXaTPKnwQfUJJpv4FCIpsMAUseZt0EEuZ71x0cp1AigzW0TFswvh9NYfUp6Cb6M3wR7ZisrrQlnkkHWGvsrcjl-KubQpWf_lD30M2Tb6SNS8AiaW0mYk8MUbrAJqpXEZgjIwqkk4kMDIFj21gyBmJ4a09a4hoHSO5kEPn-PeRdgrJq0AkAIvM2oPSv0SBtYJRy_0Cf-zssn3dqzN8p9KVh6hEEDo9EFBlF5pZTIdfKcq7u-plysZ0KlzMMinjUVjFPZ2HJdM4MeYcGGWNH9YG0EWiFye4Gcp7U7RpHSOu03R0i4g22dO0VcjDsfbchjInZCoySe4ztQAk6aUN21EzS0gSxTCRtvGscuBHkjOwpnqO_1VvuuUebvdUel_OV5IUrkKqAJLbTD3Rq3LRMhPqsCZBjvZG1QE8wkIllild-HBy2THxQ6zn_6ylZeXe3gec75Gtt11DVLq0Uokd44fVRaXMP4=w576-h767-no?authuser=0

    Yes we booed the hell out of Franko When he announced the Steelers pick  😁   

    U6okMXvGuK-OGD5dNG3BFsZ6-UtCXZ4t2gqXajocUtXipsFLiLRtU6OKzcdXUC2W4hn_sMYvkqG6OSPFHW-DCOcuPh49RstRfsBmBSYnh3PZgt5qFDdL8E5YbbahNqnvQDadVh-eTRfByxasgA3FglpzzGUcgap4RUGXbi6Ox0eVXH9y9Z9sL4immykDGnchnG82ZkMykQUuPmXV2W3nDHpSM8b8WxEorP-XrHTXqKdVkL4IkwLwV_eOT2C3ANuNHWudn0bRZA995Nf11UOsQ5fSPdJJGGVX6p9gHuEjeqkgDIisy3CsvrGr4fF7G224PzSfsvv0CtpYn9wEZ-sQBEnIS670PN6QMzw9QX-l-nIrTD_4_yU4Fp2eaY5Idue2kxwqSXQmagQKCIF5N2dTOiy5YVu1CHLhwHdPJWoziyRUq29YJftmm_qOlu301FF8pVkFH48QDRj-x3bUWCjUTiO_gdB53B84qSh9ZZK0Ypc40wVSa7TeAqaCOowZpv4308OhtnXT6aRatlZl2537iGqG57BkRawTJ4jF-926O3U-LLp6lqXB3nRMw7UZwMD-Gm72Y5aO4GD8mNDqGwekvSGFq7JB6Onmo6a4m_K6s5A4m-pU2ajRDkzEkjKLpdQVdgn2eHvFdqAS2DoXgyUdKaU9Pxr4hKFolBBTA4HxVtDUYUPUMBiac9Gfq1oNvfMEUQac43LfXq8lGphgdiX68I0=w1023-h767-no?authuser=0

  • k5BYTJ_kMaKUGGOGY0JkMedaDMm74HAFe-eGZTqJFdDH9MhHsr45AXv7mLDwG9MU8RKFtYEgLGzzG1W9AfBwa3cuZsDw-TTlk5qtxzmV8yfGJ-bw6Dd27LQ7ga-abaMG0-ZYajLbtqDkJjv0XY36ZxxyjWqQo0cOejtnEx9xN56eTzVvFVKvwKlnjssG1LqhwCvdcJYcD4RueB2-u9U6WhvpqZJ02EP6_c3Wk3rfzHkUQuqkbkCT2KOv799DYXaTPKnwQfUJJpv4FCIpsMAUseZt0EEuZ71x0cp1AigzW0TFswvh9NYfUp6Cb6M3wR7ZisrrQlnkkHWGvsrcjl-KubQpWf_lD30M2Tb6SNS8AiaW0mYk8MUbrAJqpXEZgjIwqkk4kMDIFj21gyBmJ4a09a4hoHSO5kEPn-PeRdgrJq0AkAIvM2oPSv0SBtYJRy_0Cf-zssn3dqzN8p9KVh6hEEDo9EFBlF5pZTIdfKcq7u-plysZ0KlzMMinjUVjFPZ2HJdM4MeYcGGWNH9YG0EWiFye4Gcp7U7RpHSOu03R0i4g22dO0VcjDsfbchjInZCoySe4ztQAk6aUN21EzS0gSxTCRtvGscuBHkjOwpnqO_1VvuuUebvdUel_OV5IUrkKqAJLbTD3Rq3LRMhPqsCZBjvZG1QE8wkIllild-HBy2THxQ6zn_6ylZeXe3gec75Gtt11DVLq0Uokd44fVRaXMP4=w576-h767-no?authuser=0

    Yes we booed the hell out of Franko When he announced the Steelers pick  😁   

    U6okMXvGuK-OGD5dNG3BFsZ6-UtCXZ4t2gqXajocUtXipsFLiLRtU6OKzcdXUC2W4hn_sMYvkqG6OSPFHW-DCOcuPh49RstRfsBmBSYnh3PZgt5qFDdL8E5YbbahNqnvQDadVh-eTRfByxasgA3FglpzzGUcgap4RUGXbi6Ox0eVXH9y9Z9sL4immykDGnchnG82ZkMykQUuPmXV2W3nDHpSM8b8WxEorP-XrHTXqKdVkL4IkwLwV_eOT2C3ANuNHWudn0bRZA995Nf11UOsQ5fSPdJJGGVX6p9gHuEjeqkgDIisy3CsvrGr4fF7G224PzSfsvv0CtpYn9wEZ-sQBEnIS670PN6QMzw9QX-l-nIrTD_4_yU4Fp2eaY5Idue2kxwqSXQmagQKCIF5N2dTOiy5YVu1CHLhwHdPJWoziyRUq29YJftmm_qOlu301FF8pVkFH48QDRj-x3bUWCjUTiO_gdB53B84qSh9ZZK0Ypc40wVSa7TeAqaCOowZpv4308OhtnXT6aRatlZl2537iGqG57BkRawTJ4jF-926O3U-LLp6lqXB3nRMw7UZwMD-Gm72Y5aO4GD8mNDqGwekvSGFq7JB6Onmo6a4m_K6s5A4m-pU2ajRDkzEkjKLpdQVdgn2eHvFdqAS2DoXgyUdKaU9Pxr4hKFolBBTA4HxVtDUYUPUMBiac9Gfq1oNvfMEUQac43LfXq8lGphgdiX68I0=w1023-h767-no?authuser=0

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @hoorta said:

    Yes we booed the hell out of Franko When he announced the Steelers pick  😁 

    Wasn't he taunting the inside Browns fans just after his time at the podium?

  • @hoorta said:

    Yes we booed the hell out of Franko When he announced the Steelers pick  😁 

    Wasn't he taunting the inside Browns fans just after his time at the podium?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #10

    @orion said:

    Wasn't he taunting the inside Browns fans just after his time at the podium?

    It wouldn't have surprised me, but we weren't close enough to tell...  I still have lots of DVR time to get to that point.  

  • @orion said:

    Wasn't he taunting the inside Browns fans just after his time at the podium?

    It wouldn't have surprised me, but we weren't close enough to tell...  I still have lots of DVR time to get to that point.  

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @hoorta said:

    It wouldn't have surprised me, but we weren't close enough to tell...  I still have lots of DVR time to get to that point.  

    I believe he was standing right in front of your friend, the pumpkin head guy who got to sit in the Comish's chair.

  • @hoorta said:

    It wouldn't have surprised me, but we weren't close enough to tell...  I still have lots of DVR time to get to that point.  

    I believe he was standing right in front of your friend, the pumpkin head guy who got to sit in the Comish's chair.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @orion said:

    I believe he was standing right in front of your friend, the pumpkin head guy who got to sit in the Comish's chair.

    Only thing I have to wonder is how the Browns picked not just super fans- but "Super Duper" fans to inhabit the inner sanctum. You either had to know someone- or be as famous as the Bone Lady to rate. If they divvied up the seating equally (doubtful) that was around 150 fans per team. It sort of miffed me to have a ticket with section.. row...seat and find out when we got there you needed an "Inner Circle" picture badge. With my 39 years of season ticket seniority- I got upgraded to the first row behind the fence... 🙁  

  • @orion said:

    I believe he was standing right in front of your friend, the pumpkin head guy who got to sit in the Comish's chair.

    Only thing I have to wonder is how the Browns picked not just super fans- but "Super Duper" fans to inhabit the inner sanctum. You either had to know someone- or be as famous as the Bone Lady to rate. If they divvied up the seating equally (doubtful) that was around 150 fans per team. It sort of miffed me to have a ticket with section.. row...seat and find out when we got there you needed an "Inner Circle" picture badge. With my 39 years of season ticket seniority- I got upgraded to the first row behind the fence... 🙁  

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @hoorta said:

    With my 39 years of season ticket seniority- I got upgraded to the first row behind the fence... 🙁

    Perhaps you needed a totally crazy outfit to get into the inner sanctum.  (or a corporate sponsor)  

  • @hoorta said:

    With my 39 years of season ticket seniority- I got upgraded to the first row behind the fence... 🙁

    Perhaps you needed a totally crazy outfit to get into the inner sanctum.  (or a corporate sponsor)  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @orion said:

    Perhaps you needed a totally crazy outfit to get into the inner sanctum.  (or a corporate sponsor)  

    He came as himself. That should have sufficed to pass the "crazy fanatic" part.??

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    The Macho Man just followed me on Twitter ......Ohhhh Yeahhhhhhh