Skip to content

Draft Grades

The Browns Board
80 25 4.1k 1
  • @calfoxwc said:

    Vag may have gone into hiding.....

    https://www.brownsnation.com/espns-mel-kiper-jr-gives-steelers-lowest-nfl-draft-grade/

    Two things there.....as noted,  Kiper does NOT believe in drafting RBs in round one.....and, just like his downgrading of the Browns,  his Ravens  honkishness means he will downgrade the Steelers as well.  

  •  - You'll enjoy this.

  • Are pointless. Classes shouldn’t be graded until those players have been in the league for two or three years and I’d lean three. Grades are just a means for clicks and a lot of the “bigger names” are really damn bad at it. 

    Kiper being one of the worst. Let it be known he gave Jarvis Jones an A+

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Vag may have gone into hiding.....

    https://www.brownsnation.com/espns-mel-kiper-jr-gives-steelers-lowest-nfl-draft-grade/

    I don’t hide ever. I have a business in food and we are busy as hell. The board also went completely bat shit on mobile for a stretch and when it does that I just don’t get on the board as I’m infrequently on my laptop and the better half has been using it for book keeping bs. Draft grades will always be stupid and I’d say the same If the Steelers had an A+ 

    I really like our draft. It’s entirely too early to put a grade on any of them. Draft grades are for clicks when the season is in a holding pattern. It’s also why the league makes a big ass deal out of the schedule. Kiper giving the Steelers the worst draft grade just shows his ineptitude. He is also why I literally never watch ESPN draft coverage. He sucks at his job. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Vag may have gone into hiding.....

    https://www.brownsnation.com/espns-mel-kiper-jr-gives-steelers-lowest-nfl-draft-grade/

    I don’t hide ever. I have a business in food and we are busy as hell. The board also went completely bat shit on mobile for a stretch and when it does that I just don’t get on the board as I’m infrequently on my laptop and the better half has been using it for book keeping bs. Draft grades will always be stupid and I’d say the same If the Steelers had an A+ 

    I really like our draft. It’s entirely too early to put a grade on any of them. Draft grades are for clicks when the season is in a holding pattern. It’s also why the league makes a big ass deal out of the schedule. Kiper giving the Steelers the worst draft grade just shows his ineptitude. He is also why I literally never watch ESPN draft coverage. He sucks at his job. 

    @vagitron said:

    I don’t hide ever. I have a business in food and we are busy as hell. The board also went completely bat shit on mobile for a stretch and when it does that I just don’t get on the board as I’m infrequently on my laptop and the better half has been using it for book keeping bs. Draft grades will always be stupid and I’d say the same If the Steelers had an A+ 

    I really like our draft. It’s entirely too early to put a grade on any of them. Draft grades are for clicks when the season is in a holding pattern ahead of training camp. It’s also why the league makes a big ass deal out of the schedule. Kiper giving the Steelers the worst draft grade just shows his ineptitude. He is also why I literally never watch ESPN draft coverage. He sucks at his job. 

    You have a restaurant? 
     

  • @vagitron said:

    I don’t hide ever. I have a business in food and we are busy as hell. The board also went completely bat shit on mobile for a stretch and when it does that I just don’t get on the board as I’m infrequently on my laptop and the better half has been using it for book keeping bs. Draft grades will always be stupid and I’d say the same If the Steelers had an A+ 

    I really like our draft. It’s entirely too early to put a grade on any of them. Draft grades are for clicks when the season is in a holding pattern ahead of training camp. It’s also why the league makes a big ass deal out of the schedule. Kiper giving the Steelers the worst draft grade just shows his ineptitude. He is also why I literally never watch ESPN draft coverage. He sucks at his job. 

    You have a restaurant? 
     

    @comeonman said:

    You have a restaurant? 
     

    Yea, in Delaware. (Ohio)

  • @comeonman said:

    You have a restaurant? 
     

    Yea, in Delaware. (Ohio)

    @vagitron said:

    Yea, in Delaware. (Ohio)

    I work in Delaware at PPG. What's the name of your restaurant? I'll venture a guess. Hamburger inn

  • @vagitron said:

    Yea, in Delaware. (Ohio)

    I work in Delaware at PPG. What's the name of your restaurant? I'll venture a guess. Hamburger inn

    @bjh2130 said:

    I work in Delaware at PPG. What's the name of your restaurant? I'll venture a guess. Hamburger inn

    I have friends that live in Delaware. Jack Hilborn. Jim and Sharon O’Neal. 

  • @vagitron said:

    I don’t hide ever. I have a business in food and we are busy as hell. The board also went completely bat shit on mobile for a stretch and when it does that I just don’t get on the board as I’m infrequently on my laptop and the better half has been using it for book keeping bs. Draft grades will always be stupid and I’d say the same If the Steelers had an A+ 

    I really like our draft. It’s entirely too early to put a grade on any of them. Draft grades are for clicks when the season is in a holding pattern ahead of training camp. It’s also why the league makes a big ass deal out of the schedule. Kiper giving the Steelers the worst draft grade just shows his ineptitude. He is also why I literally never watch ESPN draft coverage. He sucks at his job. 

    You have a restaurant? 
     

    @comeonman said:

    You have a restaurant? 
     

    Vag's pissburgh sandwich.

  • They probably serve extra salt on everything at vagitrons restaurant 

  • They probably serve extra salt on everything at vagitrons restaurant 

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    They probably serve extra salt on everything at vagitrons restaurant 

    Actually,  everything has a sort of fishy taste. 

  • @typicalbrowns50 said:

    They probably serve extra salt on everything at vagitrons restaurant 

    Actually,  everything has a sort of fishy taste. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Actually,  everything has a sort of fishy taste. 

    Oh I get it............ geeezzz someone open a freakin window.      😮

  • @vagitron said:

    Yea, in Delaware. (Ohio)

    I work in Delaware at PPG. What's the name of your restaurant? I'll venture a guess. Hamburger inn

    @bjh2130 said:

    I work in Delaware at PPG. What's the name of your restaurant? I'll venture a guess. Hamburger inn

    Definitely not the hamburger inn.

    I know someone named Dana that works at PPG. (drives an s2000 in the summer) She’s a regular.  I own a juice and smoothie joint near Wendy’s. ??

  • @the-gipper said:

    Actually,  everything has a sort of fishy taste. 

    Oh I get it............ geeezzz someone open a freakin window.      😮

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh I get it............ geeezzz someone open a freakin window.      😮

    Gipper is just sad he’s on ignore. Fuck the board is a lot better. 

  • @bjh2130 said:

    I work in Delaware at PPG. What's the name of your restaurant? I'll venture a guess. Hamburger inn

    Definitely not the hamburger inn.

    I know someone named Dana that works at PPG. (drives an s2000 in the summer) She’s a regular.  I own a juice and smoothie joint near Wendy’s. ??

    @vagitron said:

    Definitely not the hamburger inn.

    I know someone named Dana that works at PPG. (drives an s2000 in the summer) She’s a regular.  I own a juice and smoothie joint near Wendy’s. ??

    if we're ever in Delaware, I'd stop in. My brother-in-law tried that once, years ago, organic smoothies and stuff, but he said folks didn't want to pay so much more for the high quality. Hope yours does well.

  • @bjh2130 said:

    I work in Delaware at PPG. What's the name of your restaurant? I'll venture a guess. Hamburger inn

    Definitely not the hamburger inn.

    I know someone named Dana that works at PPG. (drives an s2000 in the summer) She’s a regular.  I own a juice and smoothie joint near Wendy’s. ??

    @vagitron said:

    Definitely not the hamburger inn.

    I know someone named Dana that works at PPG. (drives an s2000 in the summer) She’s a regular.  I own a juice and smoothie joint near Wendy’s. ??

    That’s cool. Hope business is going well for.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Oh I get it............ geeezzz someone open a freakin window.      😮

    Gipper is just sad he’s on ignore. Fuck the board is a lot better. 

    @vagitron said:

    Gipper is just sad he’s on ignore. Fuck the board is a lot better. 

    Hardly.  I had his cunthole  on ignore for a while, until I figured it was a cunthole  move to do so.   And yet, notice that even though he has me on "ignore"  he can never seem to ignore me.  

  • @vagitron said:

    Definitely not the hamburger inn.

    I know someone named Dana that works at PPG. (drives an s2000 in the summer) She’s a regular.  I own a juice and smoothie joint near Wendy’s. ??

    if we're ever in Delaware, I'd stop in. My brother-in-law tried that once, years ago, organic smoothies and stuff, but he said folks didn't want to pay so much more for the high quality. Hope yours does well.

    @calfoxwc said:

    if we're ever in Delaware, I'd stop in. My brother-in-law tried that once, years ago, organic smoothies and stuff, but he said folks didn't want to pay so much more for the high quality. Hope yours does well.

    I would stop in as well.  I really have nothing against this little  twerp...other than that he is a Steeler fan which I attribute to poor upbringing.  And the fact that he is often a cunthole. I mean, he clearly can't take a little trash talk.   Of course, in my career I have dealt with far bigger cuntholes than him.  Far far bigger.  Like you know, serial killers,  wife murderers, water intoxicated addicts...yes, that is a thing  it really makes a person crazy etc.   I do notice that he does not mention the name...or location of his place. Not much confidence in his offerings? 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    if we're ever in Delaware, I'd stop in. My brother-in-law tried that once, years ago, organic smoothies and stuff, but he said folks didn't want to pay so much more for the high quality. Hope yours does well.

    I would stop in as well.  I really have nothing against this little  twerp...other than that he is a Steeler fan which I attribute to poor upbringing.  And the fact that he is often a cunthole. I mean, he clearly can't take a little trash talk.   Of course, in my career I have dealt with far bigger cuntholes than him.  Far far bigger.  Like you know, serial killers,  wife murderers, water intoxicated addicts...yes, that is a thing  it really makes a person crazy etc.   I do notice that he does not mention the name...or location of his place. Not much confidence in his offerings? 

    @the-gipper said:

    I would stop in as well.  I really have nothing against this little  twerp...other than that he is a Steeler fan which I attribute to poor upbringing.  And the fact that he is often a cunthole. I mean, he clearly can't take a little trash talk.   Of course, in my career I have dealt with far bigger cuntholes than him.  Far far bigger.  Like you know, serial killers,  wife murderers, water intoxicated addicts...yes, that is a thing  it really makes a person crazy etc.   I do notice that he does not mention the name...or location of his place. Not much confidence in his offerings? 

    I know the place he is talking about from the location he gave and I've heard really good things about it. He just may want to remain anonymous and think his business is doing just fine without trying to get people he frequently argues with to attend. If he gave out the name of his business his anonymity would be gone and most likely less than 3 people would stop and try his place out. If people are ever in Delaware they just have to Google Wendy's and drive to each of the 3 locations and you would find it based on his description.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I would stop in as well.  I really have nothing against this little  twerp...other than that he is a Steeler fan which I attribute to poor upbringing.  And the fact that he is often a cunthole. I mean, he clearly can't take a little trash talk.   Of course, in my career I have dealt with far bigger cuntholes than him.  Far far bigger.  Like you know, serial killers,  wife murderers, water intoxicated addicts...yes, that is a thing  it really makes a person crazy etc.   I do notice that he does not mention the name...or location of his place. Not much confidence in his offerings? 

    I know the place he is talking about from the location he gave and I've heard really good things about it. He just may want to remain anonymous and think his business is doing just fine without trying to get people he frequently argues with to attend. If he gave out the name of his business his anonymity would be gone and most likely less than 3 people would stop and try his place out. If people are ever in Delaware they just have to Google Wendy's and drive to each of the 3 locations and you would find it based on his description.

    @bjh2130 said:

    I know the place he is talking about from the location he gave and I've heard really good things about it. He just may want to remain anonymous and think his business is doing just fine without trying to get people he frequently argues with to attend. If he gave out the name of his business his anonymity would be gone and most likely less than 3 people would stop and try his place out. If people are ever in Delaware they just have to Google Wendy's and drive to each of the 3 locations and you would find it based on his description.

    Well,  juice and smoothies are pretty limpy  for me to go out of my way for. So it may be less than 3 people that would stop.