Draft Grades
-
I don’t hide ever. I have a business in food and we are busy as hell. The board also went completely bat shit on mobile for a stretch and when it does that I just don’t get on the board as I’m infrequently on my laptop and the better half has been using it for book keeping bs. Draft grades will always be stupid and I’d say the same If the Steelers had an A+
I really like our draft. It’s entirely too early to put a grade on any of them. Draft grades are for clicks when the season is in a holding pattern ahead of training camp. It’s also why the league makes a big ass deal out of the schedule. Kiper giving the Steelers the worst draft grade just shows his ineptitude. He is also why I literally never watch ESPN draft coverage. He sucks at his job.
You have a restaurant?
You have a restaurant?
Vag's pissburgh sandwich.
-
They probably serve extra salt on everything at vagitrons restaurant
-
They probably serve extra salt on everything at vagitrons restaurant
They probably serve extra salt on everything at vagitrons restaurant
Actually, everything has a sort of fishy taste.
-
They probably serve extra salt on everything at vagitrons restaurant
Actually, everything has a sort of fishy taste.
Actually, everything has a sort of fishy taste.
Oh I get it............ geeezzz someone open a freakin window.

-
-
Actually, everything has a sort of fishy taste.
Oh I get it............ geeezzz someone open a freakin window.

-
Definitely not the hamburger inn.
I know someone named Dana that works at PPG. (drives an s2000 in the summer) She’s a regular. I own a juice and smoothie joint near Wendy’s. ??
if we're ever in Delaware, I'd stop in. My brother-in-law tried that once, years ago, organic smoothies and stuff, but he said folks didn't want to pay so much more for the high quality. Hope yours does well.
-
-
-
Definitely not the hamburger inn.
I know someone named Dana that works at PPG. (drives an s2000 in the summer) She’s a regular. I own a juice and smoothie joint near Wendy’s. ??
if we're ever in Delaware, I'd stop in. My brother-in-law tried that once, years ago, organic smoothies and stuff, but he said folks didn't want to pay so much more for the high quality. Hope yours does well.
if we're ever in Delaware, I'd stop in. My brother-in-law tried that once, years ago, organic smoothies and stuff, but he said folks didn't want to pay so much more for the high quality. Hope yours does well.
I would stop in as well. I really have nothing against this little twerp...other than that he is a Steeler fan which I attribute to poor upbringing. And the fact that he is often a cunthole. I mean, he clearly can't take a little trash talk. Of course, in my career I have dealt with far bigger cuntholes than him. Far far bigger. Like you know, serial killers, wife murderers, water intoxicated addicts...yes, that is a thing it really makes a person crazy etc. I do notice that he does not mention the name...or location of his place. Not much confidence in his offerings?
-
if we're ever in Delaware, I'd stop in. My brother-in-law tried that once, years ago, organic smoothies and stuff, but he said folks didn't want to pay so much more for the high quality. Hope yours does well.
I would stop in as well. I really have nothing against this little twerp...other than that he is a Steeler fan which I attribute to poor upbringing. And the fact that he is often a cunthole. I mean, he clearly can't take a little trash talk. Of course, in my career I have dealt with far bigger cuntholes than him. Far far bigger. Like you know, serial killers, wife murderers, water intoxicated addicts...yes, that is a thing it really makes a person crazy etc. I do notice that he does not mention the name...or location of his place. Not much confidence in his offerings?
I would stop in as well. I really have nothing against this little twerp...other than that he is a Steeler fan which I attribute to poor upbringing. And the fact that he is often a cunthole. I mean, he clearly can't take a little trash talk. Of course, in my career I have dealt with far bigger cuntholes than him. Far far bigger. Like you know, serial killers, wife murderers, water intoxicated addicts...yes, that is a thing it really makes a person crazy etc. I do notice that he does not mention the name...or location of his place. Not much confidence in his offerings?
I know the place he is talking about from the location he gave and I've heard really good things about it. He just may want to remain anonymous and think his business is doing just fine without trying to get people he frequently argues with to attend. If he gave out the name of his business his anonymity would be gone and most likely less than 3 people would stop and try his place out. If people are ever in Delaware they just have to Google Wendy's and drive to each of the 3 locations and you would find it based on his description.
-
I would stop in as well. I really have nothing against this little twerp...other than that he is a Steeler fan which I attribute to poor upbringing. And the fact that he is often a cunthole. I mean, he clearly can't take a little trash talk. Of course, in my career I have dealt with far bigger cuntholes than him. Far far bigger. Like you know, serial killers, wife murderers, water intoxicated addicts...yes, that is a thing it really makes a person crazy etc. I do notice that he does not mention the name...or location of his place. Not much confidence in his offerings?
I know the place he is talking about from the location he gave and I've heard really good things about it. He just may want to remain anonymous and think his business is doing just fine without trying to get people he frequently argues with to attend. If he gave out the name of his business his anonymity would be gone and most likely less than 3 people would stop and try his place out. If people are ever in Delaware they just have to Google Wendy's and drive to each of the 3 locations and you would find it based on his description.
I know the place he is talking about from the location he gave and I've heard really good things about it. He just may want to remain anonymous and think his business is doing just fine without trying to get people he frequently argues with to attend. If he gave out the name of his business his anonymity would be gone and most likely less than 3 people would stop and try his place out. If people are ever in Delaware they just have to Google Wendy's and drive to each of the 3 locations and you would find it based on his description.
Well, juice and smoothies are pretty limpy for me to go out of my way for. So it may be less than 3 people that would stop.
-
I would stop in as well. I really have nothing against this little twerp...other than that he is a Steeler fan which I attribute to poor upbringing. And the fact that he is often a cunthole. I mean, he clearly can't take a little trash talk. Of course, in my career I have dealt with far bigger cuntholes than him. Far far bigger. Like you know, serial killers, wife murderers, water intoxicated addicts...yes, that is a thing it really makes a person crazy etc. I do notice that he does not mention the name...or location of his place. Not much confidence in his offerings?
I know the place he is talking about from the location he gave and I've heard really good things about it. He just may want to remain anonymous and think his business is doing just fine without trying to get people he frequently argues with to attend. If he gave out the name of his business his anonymity would be gone and most likely less than 3 people would stop and try his place out. If people are ever in Delaware they just have to Google Wendy's and drive to each of the 3 locations and you would find it based on his description.
I know the place he is talking about from the location he gave and I've heard really good things about it. He just may want to remain anonymous and think his business is doing just fine without trying to get people he frequently argues with to attend. If he gave out the name of his business his anonymity would be gone and most likely less than 3 people would stop and try his place out. If people are ever in Delaware they just have to Google Wendy's and drive to each of the 3 locations and you would find it based on his description.
Exactly. Thank you and I appreciate the kind words. We do pretty well and for all the reasons you mentioned I didnt give specifics. Gipper is just old and grumpy. He's on ignore because he can't act like a big boy. ?
-
That’s cool. Hope business is going well for.
Thanks dude. I really appreciate it. ??
-
Definitely not the hamburger inn.
I know someone named Dana that works at PPG. (drives an s2000 in the summer) She’s a regular. I own a juice and smoothie joint near Wendy’s. ??
if we're ever in Delaware, I'd stop in. My brother-in-law tried that once, years ago, organic smoothies and stuff, but he said folks didn't want to pay so much more for the high quality. Hope yours does well.
if we're ever in Delaware, I'd stop in. My brother-in-law tried that once, years ago, organic smoothies and stuff, but he said folks didn't want to pay so much more for the high quality. Hope yours does well.
Thanks Cal. I also get that completely. We aren't "panera puree" smoothies so they do cost a little more but you get what you pay for and they are filling. A friend of mine in college, his older brother actually started it. It's a very successful franchise now based in North East ohio. My store, one of three in Central. His original store catered Browns training camp twice two seasons ago. He's diehard Browns. I'm obviously not. Lol
We hope to open a couple more and I can finally transition out of being a "working owner" and I can just market and interact with staff/customers. I'm currently still slanging them behind the counter.
-
I know the place he is talking about from the location he gave and I've heard really good things about it. He just may want to remain anonymous and think his business is doing just fine without trying to get people he frequently argues with to attend. If he gave out the name of his business his anonymity would be gone and most likely less than 3 people would stop and try his place out. If people are ever in Delaware they just have to Google Wendy's and drive to each of the 3 locations and you would find it based on his description.
Exactly. Thank you and I appreciate the kind words. We do pretty well and for all the reasons you mentioned I didnt give specifics. Gipper is just old and grumpy. He's on ignore because he can't act like a big boy. ?
Exactly. Thank you and I appreciate the kind words. We do pretty well and for all the reasons you mentioned I didnt give specifics. Gipper is just old and grumpy. He's on ignore because he can't act like a big boy. ?
Again I’m on ignore but he can never ignore me. Every post he makesis about me. He could have stopped after his third sentence above. But nope like Willie Nelson said I’m always on his mind
-
if we're ever in Delaware, I'd stop in. My brother-in-law tried that once, years ago, organic smoothies and stuff, but he said folks didn't want to pay so much more for the high quality. Hope yours does well.
Thanks Cal. I also get that completely. We aren't "panera puree" smoothies so they do cost a little more but you get what you pay for and they are filling. A friend of mine in college, his older brother actually started it. It's a very successful franchise now based in North East ohio. My store, one of three in Central. His original store catered Browns training camp twice two seasons ago. He's diehard Browns. I'm obviously not. Lol
We hope to open a couple more and I can finally transition out of being a "working owner" and I can just market and interact with staff/customers. I'm currently still slanging them behind the counter.
Thanks Cal. I also get that completely. We aren't "panera puree" smoothies so they do cost a little more but you get what you pay for and they are filling. A friend of mine in college, his older brother actually started it. It's a very successful franchise now based in North East ohio. My store, one of three in Central. His original store catered Browns training camp twice two seasons ago. He's diehard Browns. I'm obviously not. Lol
We hope to open a couple more and I can finally transition out of being a "working owner" and I can just market and interact with staff/customers. I'm currently still slanging them behind the counter.
Good for you. Hard work pays off. I hope you get to 4-5 stores. Stay in operations to some extent. Nobody cares as much as you do. In the early-mid 70's my brother had a chance to buy a McDonalds restaurant. I invested in his company to front him a portion of the money and took a 15% stake. I never took any pay or profit sharing for 10 years. He ended up owing 5 restaurants in central Florida. It worked out well for us both when he sold in the early-mid 90's. The point is even when he didn't need to be actively involved, he still had his hands in daily operations on a regular basis. Good luck!
-
I know the place he is talking about from the location he gave and I've heard really good things about it. He just may want to remain anonymous and think his business is doing just fine without trying to get people he frequently argues with to attend. If he gave out the name of his business his anonymity would be gone and most likely less than 3 people would stop and try his place out. If people are ever in Delaware they just have to Google Wendy's and drive to each of the 3 locations and you would find it based on his description.
Well, juice and smoothies are pretty limpy for me to go out of my way for. So it may be less than 3 people that would stop.
Well, juice and smoothies are pretty limpy for me to go out of my way for. So it may be less than 3 people that would stop.
Out of curiosity what is lumpy? I've never heard the term. I think I have an idea but I'm not positive.
-
Well, juice and smoothies are pretty limpy for me to go out of my way for. So it may be less than 3 people that would stop.
Out of curiosity what is lumpy? I've never heard the term. I think I have an idea but I'm not positive.
Out of curiosity what is lumpy? I've never heard the term. I think I have an idea but I'm not positive.
Limpy was the word. Adjective form of limp. You know...without substance, a bit weak, lame, not hard. As distinguished from limpid, which means clear or transparent.
As used in a sentence: As a meal choice, smoothies are a limpy substitute for real food.
As for lumpy, that may be a bit of an antonym of limpy. "This smoothie isn't smooth at all. It is lumpy with huge chunks of fruit snd kale in it"
-
Out of curiosity what is lumpy? I've never heard the term. I think I have an idea but I'm not positive.
Limpy was the word. Adjective form of limp. You know...without substance, a bit weak, lame, not hard. As distinguished from limpid, which means clear or transparent.
As used in a sentence: As a meal choice, smoothies are a limpy substitute for real food.
As for lumpy, that may be a bit of an antonym of limpy. "This smoothie isn't smooth at all. It is lumpy with huge chunks of fruit snd kale in it"
Limpy was the word. Adjective form of limp. You know...without substance, a bit weak, lame, not hard. As distinguished from limpid, which means clear or transparent.
As used in a sentence: As a meal choice, smoothies are a limpy substitute for real food.
As for lumpy, that may be a bit of an antonym of limpy. "This smoothie isn't smooth at all. It is lumpy with huge chunks of fruit snd kale in it"
Yeah my phone auto-corrected. My apologies. For someone who threw a hiss fit anytime someone made a joke about his phone putting the same statement twice when using talk to text features you sure are fucking prick. You know why phone auto corrected it? It's not a real fucking word (adjective form of limp lol)
I assumed you meant it more in a limp-wristed way as much as you use homosexual insults so thank you for informing me of what it meant. Go fuck yourself for being a prick. ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login