Draft Grades
-
Here you go Bj....a little help for you with your issue:
-
More help for you:
-
This may also help....just substitute me for this guy, if you would like:
-
Anyone above the level of an amoeba intellectually would seem pompous to you. Oh look! You highly resemble an amoeba from your viewpoint from your anal orifice.
Guy claims super intelligence when this whole conversation started because he used a made up word. Also the reason you're pompous has nothing to do with intelligence. This all could have been avoided if you weren't a pompous prick in your original response. My phone auto corrected your word because it wasn't real but did you know what word I was asking for your definition of? You did so why not give the answer. There is a reason you are likely the most ignored regulat poster on this site other than the guy who got the ban. It's not because you're so intelligent like you think you are. It's because you're a pompous asshole.
-
More help for you:
More help for you:
The 6:00 mark was the tip of the iceberg of where we are today, and I can only horrifically imagine where we'll (not me) be in the not so distant future.
Holy shit I love me some George Carlin!
-
More help for you:
The 6:00 mark was the tip of the iceberg of where we are today, and I can only horrifically imagine where we'll (not me) be in the not so distant future.
Holy shit I love me some George Carlin!
The 6:00 mark was the tip of the iceberg of where we are today, and I can only horrifically imagine where we'll (not me) be in the not so distant future.
Holy shit I love me some George Carlin!
"White guys over 10 years old who wear their hats backwards."-always thought of that as a tipoff to level of intelligence. LOL!?
-
The 6:00 mark was the tip of the iceberg of where we are today, and I can only horrifically imagine where we'll (not me) be in the not so distant future.
Holy shit I love me some George Carlin!
"White guys over 10 years old who wear their hats backwards."-always thought of that as a tipoff to level of intelligence. LOL!?
"White guys over 10 years old who wear their hats backwards."-always thought of that as a tipoff to level of intelligence. LOL!?
LOL indeed. And here has to be two of the biggest idiots on the planet:


-
Looks like we now have a name...
And you are still seeing his posts because?
This. You gotta toss the guy on ignore. I haven’t been in a argument of any kind here where the tone is negative since I put him on “the list”. Honestly anyone that doesn’t enjoy arguing with a revolving door equipped with a obnoxious argumentative sound board should do the same. You can actually talk football. I should have listened waaaaaayyyyyy sooner. ?
-
Looks like we now have a name...
And you are still seeing his posts because?
This. You gotta toss the guy on ignore. I haven’t been in a argument of any kind here where the tone is negative since I put him on “the list”. Honestly anyone that doesn’t enjoy arguing with a revolving door equipped with a obnoxious argumentative sound board should do the same. You can actually talk football. I should have listened waaaaaayyyyyy sooner. ?
This. You gotta toss the guy on ignore. I haven’t been in a argument of any kind here where the tone is negative since I put him on “the list”. Honestly anyone that doesn’t enjoy arguing with a revolving door equipped with a obnoxious argumentative sound board should do the same. You can actually talk football. I should have listened waaaaaayyyyyy sooner. ?
Vagitron is a liar. He cannot actually talk football, at all. He can only tell lies about the Steelers, and when he is called on his lies, he can't handle it.
He really cannot talk football otherwise either because:.....he lies about being able to ignore me. If you were to look at, say every post he has ever put on here since he supposedly put me on ignore.....over 50% of them have been about ME.
So, needless to say, I certainly don't feel ignored by him.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login