Mare of Easttown
-
Mare of Eastown.
Sort of a gritty murder mystery set in what I think is a Philadelphia working class suburb. Stars Kate Winslet as the detective. Only issue I have with it is that it is half a murder mystery, but half basically a soap opera about the characters personal lives. Sometimes that "cop dealing with personal issues" can really ruin a show IMO. That is not the case here, but it comes close to being distracting. On HBO. Only 3 episodes realeased so far.
-
I didn't realise these fuckers were releasing it when episode per week. I wouldn't have started so soon.
WSS
-
I didn't realise these fuckers were releasing it when episode per week. I wouldn't have started so soon.
WSS
I didn't realise these fuckers were releasing it when episode per week. I wouldn't have started so soon.
WSS
Yea, but I guess that is the way HBO does it. It is why I never watched GOT like that....except for the Final season when I was compelled to have to wait each week.
-
I didn't realise these fuckers were releasing it when episode per week. I wouldn't have started so soon.
WSS
Yea, but I guess that is the way HBO does it. It is why I never watched GOT like that....except for the Final season when I was compelled to have to wait each week.
Yea, but I guess that is the way HBO does it. It is why I never watched GOT like that....except for the Final season when I was compelled to have to wait each week.
There are a few of those series I would like to start over so I can watch them every day or every other day. Rather than wait. The shield And the sopranos
Now I need to find another cable drama and come back to this one later.
WSS
-
Yea, but I guess that is the way HBO does it. It is why I never watched GOT like that....except for the Final season when I was compelled to have to wait each week.
There are a few of those series I would like to start over so I can watch them every day or every other day. Rather than wait. The shield And the sopranos
Now I need to find another cable drama and come back to this one later.
WSS
There are a few of those series I would like to start over so I can watch them every day or every other day. Rather than wait. The shield And the sopranos
Now I need to find another cable drama and come back to this one later.
WSS
Seen Shadow and Bones? Sci-fi drama. You can binge watch the entire first season.
-
There are a few of those series I would like to start over so I can watch them every day or every other day. Rather than wait. The shield And the sopranos
Now I need to find another cable drama and come back to this one later.
WSS
Seen Shadow and Bones? Sci-fi drama. You can binge watch the entire first season.
Seen Shadow and Bones? Sci-fi drama. You can binge watch the entire first season.
I've been considering it.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login