Browns Sign Another DT Vet
-
They primarily play the same role - 7th man, box safety, 4th linebacker. But Chinn, per football outsiders, took more snaps as the 3rd S/DB and boundary hash safety than Dugger.
Also, typed that last post on my phone and naturally auto correct had it's say.
Both are producing in the NFL, so at least in that respect we have the eye for DB talent.
Oh, I know my perspectives are limited - never played. But it's kinda like enlisting and going through basic training two years after being sent home from being drafted because my knee was so bad. I was born a goofy, very stubborn comedian child. I'm retired now, and have an artificial knee. Too bad I didn't have one in '73. lol
btw, a while back, a friend sent me a picture of some animal poop on her deck and asked me what it could be. I said "rabbit turds, lol"
but my "smartphone" said "rabbit turfs" instead....
Oh, I know my perspectives are limited - never played. But it's kinda like enlisting and going through basic training two years after being sent home from being drafted because my knee was so bad. I was born a goofy, very stubborn comedian child. I'm retired now, and have an artificial knee. Too bad I didn't have one in '73. lol
btw, a while back, a friend sent me a picture of some animal poop on her deck and asked me what it could be. I said "rabbit turds, lol"
but my "smartphone" said "rabbit turfs" instead....
Your phone wasn't wrong, that's just rabbits establishing dominance - marking that territry (as pronounced by Steve Irwin)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login