Villanova
-
So, the Ratfuckers do decide to sign the former Spermsucker OT Villanueva.
https://sports.yahoo.com/ravens-signed-alejando-villanueva-just-233005540.html
So, they decide to get rid of Orlando Brown in a trade and sign this guy to replace him. But, according to Vagitron at one point, this guy Villanova (Yes, the thread title is done on purpose....I see no need to show respect to a Steeler turned Raven by spelling his name right) is a broken down old mule anyway.
So...how do those move supposedly actually make sense for Baltimore (not that I hope they do).
-
You can choose to respect a Spaniard or better yet, a veteran, Dipper
In Spain we follow this guy (just like Arcega-Whiteside) and he's a cool, respectful guy, but I think it is safe to say that he is a downgrade from Orlando Brown.
He has consistently been a weak link in the Steelers' Oline I'd say.
-
You can choose to respect a Spaniard or better yet, a veteran, Dipper
In Spain we follow this guy (just like Arcega-Whiteside) and he's a cool, respectful guy, but I think it is safe to say that he is a downgrade from Orlando Brown.
He has consistently been a weak link in the Steelers' Oline I'd say.
You can choose to respect a Spaniard or better yet, a veteran, Dipper
Has fuck all to do with being a Hispanic or a Spaniard (is there a difference between a Spaniard and a Hispanic? Which one is he?) or a veteran.....it has to do with that fact that he was a Steeler, and now is a Raven. That brings you scorn no matter what flavor of human you are.
In Spain we follow this guy (just like Arcega-Whiteside) and he's a cool, respectful guy (I am sure he is...again, has nothing to do with that), but I think it is safe to say that he is a downgrade from Orlando Brown.
He has consistently been a weak link in the Steelers' Oline I'd say.
That seems to be the thoughts of many.
-
You can choose to respect a Spaniard or better yet, a veteran, Dipper
Has fuck all to do with being a Hispanic or a Spaniard (is there a difference between a Spaniard and a Hispanic? Which one is he?) or a veteran.....it has to do with that fact that he was a Steeler, and now is a Raven. That brings you scorn no matter what flavor of human you are.
In Spain we follow this guy (just like Arcega-Whiteside) and he's a cool, respectful guy (I am sure he is...again, has nothing to do with that), but I think it is safe to say that he is a downgrade from Orlando Brown.
He has consistently been a weak link in the Steelers' Oline I'd say.
That seems to be the thoughts of many.
Nah, I was just messing with you for messing with his Hispanic surname.
Spaniard is from Spain, hispanic is a Spanish etnic descendant, so it includes most of Central and South America and the Caribbean, for example.
Alejandro is half Spaniard, because both his parents are from Spain, but he was born and raised in the USA.
-
Nah, I was just messing with you for messing with his Hispanic surname.
Spaniard is from Spain, hispanic is a Spanish etnic descendant, so it includes most of Central and South America and the Caribbean, for example.
Alejandro is half Spaniard, because both his parents are from Spain, but he was born and raised in the USA.
Nah, I was just messing with you for messing with his Hispanic surname.
Spaniard is from Spain, hispanic is a Spanish etnic descendant, so it includes most of Central and South America and the Caribbean, for example.
Alejandro is half Spaniard, because both his parents are from Spain, but he was born and raised in the USA.
Ah! I did not know that about him. And thanks for clearing that up about Hispanic/Spaniard. I was not sure about that either. I guess therefore, you would never really call a native of Spain a "Hispanic" or would you? Do you consider yourself "Hispanic"? My nephew's now ex-wife I guess would be considered a Spaniard. She was born in Spain but raised..to a point, in Nicaragua where, I believe her family left after the Sandinistas took control to head for Florida.
But whether he is Villanova or Villanueva, he is actually: Mr. country house of the Ancient Romans.
You may be aware of the Villanova University, in the Philadelphia area, which has won a few NCAA basketball championships.
-
Nah, I was just messing with you for messing with his Hispanic surname.
Spaniard is from Spain, hispanic is a Spanish etnic descendant, so it includes most of Central and South America and the Caribbean, for example.
Alejandro is half Spaniard, because both his parents are from Spain, but he was born and raised in the USA.
Ah! I did not know that about him. And thanks for clearing that up about Hispanic/Spaniard. I was not sure about that either. I guess therefore, you would never really call a native of Spain a "Hispanic" or would you? Do you consider yourself "Hispanic"? My nephew's now ex-wife I guess would be considered a Spaniard. She was born in Spain but raised..to a point, in Nicaragua where, I believe her family left after the Sandinistas took control to head for Florida.
But whether he is Villanova or Villanueva, he is actually: Mr. country house of the Ancient Romans.
You may be aware of the Villanova University, in the Philadelphia area, which has won a few NCAA basketball championships.
Ah! I did not know that about him. And thanks for clearing that up about Hispanic/Spaniard. I was not sure about that either. I guess therefore, you would never really call a native of Spain a "Hispanic" or would you? Do you consider yourself "Hispanic"? My nephew's now ex-wife I guess would be considered a Spaniard. She was born in Spain but raised..to a point, in Nicaragua where, I believe her family left after the Sandinistas took control to head for Florida.
But whether he is Villanova or Villanueva, he is actually: Mr. country house of the Ancient Romans.
You may be aware of the Villanova University, in the Philadelphia area, which has won a few NCAA basketball championships.
I'm both Spaniard and Hispanic. Villa is a term that comes from latin and exists in many languages, and means both country house or village. In fact, village comes from that same latin term.
Villanueva therefore means either new country house/village. I would believe that it is Vilanova in italian and not Villanova (LL is hispanic)
-
I thought by the title we were bringing in Jay Wright as a consultant and a motivational speaker every Sunday morning before game day.
I called him Alexander once bad mistake.
This is an under the radar bad move for them and good move for us. I thought Orlando Brown Jr. did a great job opening up their run game.
-
Ah! I did not know that about him. And thanks for clearing that up about Hispanic/Spaniard. I was not sure about that either. I guess therefore, you would never really call a native of Spain a "Hispanic" or would you? Do you consider yourself "Hispanic"? My nephew's now ex-wife I guess would be considered a Spaniard. She was born in Spain but raised..to a point, in Nicaragua where, I believe her family left after the Sandinistas took control to head for Florida.
But whether he is Villanova or Villanueva, he is actually: Mr. country house of the Ancient Romans.
You may be aware of the Villanova University, in the Philadelphia area, which has won a few NCAA basketball championships.
I'm both Spaniard and Hispanic. Villa is a term that comes from latin and exists in many languages, and means both country house or village. In fact, village comes from that same latin term.
Villanueva therefore means either new country house/village. I would believe that it is Vilanova in italian and not Villanova (LL is hispanic)
I'm both Spaniard and Hispanic. Villa is a term that comes from latin and exists in many languages, and means both country house or village. In fact, village comes from that same latin term.
Villanueva therefore means either new country house/village. I would believe that it is Vilanova in italian and not Villanova (LL is hispanic)
The school is Pennsylvanian.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login