Skip to content

This might be a better topic for

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
6 2 273
  • High noon Virginia Woolf Apocalypse now  Field of dreams pulp fiction  Fargo saving private Ryan  All should have one in my opinion

     The exorcist or the sting? Well I did love the sting.

     I calle bullshit on black Klansman.

    WSS

  • I hated moonlight and loved LA LA land

    WSS

  • High noon Virginia Woolf Apocalypse now  Field of dreams pulp fiction  Fargo saving private Ryan  All should have one in my opinion

     The exorcist or the sting? Well I did love the sting.

     I calle bullshit on black Klansman.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    High noon Virginia Woolf Apocalypse now  Field of dreams pulp fiction  Fargo saving private Ryan  All should have one in my opinion

     The exorcist or the sting? Well I did love the sting.

     I calle bullshit on black Klansman.

    WSS

    All but one we agree on. I liked Forrest Gump just slightly better than Pulp Fiction. King's Speech deserved it over Black Swan. And I loved The Aviator.

  • @westside-steve said:

    High noon Virginia Woolf Apocalypse now  Field of dreams pulp fiction  Fargo saving private Ryan  All should have one in my opinion

     The exorcist or the sting? Well I did love the sting.

     I calle bullshit on black Klansman.

    WSS

    All but one we agree on. I liked Forrest Gump just slightly better than Pulp Fiction. King's Speech deserved it over Black Swan. And I loved The Aviator.

    @texasag1969 said:

    All but one we agree on. I liked Forrest Gump just slightly better than Pulp Fiction. King's Speech deserved it over Black Swan. And I loved The Aviator.

     I liked Forrest gump OK. I thought pulp fiction was great. I really did not like black swan And was so so on the aviator. 

     ? For what it's worth

    WSS

  • I am still pissed off that Jack Lemmon didn't get an Academy award from Glengarry Glen Ross.

     One of my favourite movies of all time period

    WSS