Skip to content

where can i find a video of tonight's game?

The Browns Board
12 5 920
  • B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #1

    can someone PM me a link for tonight's game? I saw it live and would like to see it replayed.

    Thanks

    Go Browns!

  • B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #2

    bump. any help is appreciated

  • bump. any help is appreciated

    S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @blowe said:

    where can i find a video of tonight's game?

    Try Afghanistan. I hear the Taliban is using it to torture infidels.

    Regards

    ..... an'at

    .

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #4

    The fat Retard in your avatar thinks that joke sucked.

    Step your game up, man. Your act is getting stale.

  • The fat Retard in your avatar thinks that joke sucked.

    Step your game up, man. Your act is getting stale.

    S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
    #5

    mz. said:

    The fat Retard in your avatar thinks that joke sucked.

    Step your game up, man. Your act is getting stale.

    Slapping yinz around never gets stale.

    You wanna make one of your bets? Let's put it on the .500 mark. I say the stains go less than .500 this year.

    What yinz say?

    Regards

    ..... an'at

    .

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #6

    You wouldn't bet me last year, even when I suggested an impartial person here act as an escrow account with the winnings to be sent to a charity in the winner's name, with receipt provided. Why should I think you'd make good on any bet now?

    That being said, if you give me 8-8 or better I'll take that, Chuckles.

  • You wouldn't bet me last year, even when I suggested an impartial person here act as an escrow account with the winnings to be sent to a charity in the winner's name, with receipt provided. Why should I think you'd make good on any bet now?

    That being said, if you give me 8-8 or better I'll take that, Chuckles.

    S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
    #7

    mz. said:

    You wouldn't bet me last year, even when I suggested an impartial person here act as an escrow account with the winnings to be sent to a charity in the winner's name, with receipt provided. Why should I think you'd make good on any bet now?

    That being said, if you give me 8-8 or better I'll take that, Chuckles.

    You're on. Friendly bet, no wagering or any shit like that.

    Winner's the best man. Just as long as I'm still around and one of the douchenozzle mods doesn't ban me because his wife is banging the UPS guy.

    Good luck.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Fine. You're on.

    I still maintain that I'm super-trustworthy even though you for some reason think otherwise.

  • Fine. You're on.

    I still maintain that I'm super-trustworthy even though you for some reason think otherwise.

    S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
    #9

    mz. said:

    Fine. You're on.

    I still maintain that I'm super-trustworthy even though you for some reason think otherwise.

    Don't take it personally, you're probably a decent guy.

    Just my policy.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #10

    A'ight. Fair enough.

  • T Timugen wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Oh, come on.....at least wager sig lines or something.

  • mz. said:

    You wouldn't bet me last year, even when I suggested an impartial person here act as an escrow account with the winnings to be sent to a charity in the winner's name, with receipt provided. Why should I think you'd make good on any bet now?

    That being said, if you give me 8-8 or better I'll take that, Chuckles.

    You're on. Friendly bet, no wagering or any shit like that.

    Winner's the best man. Just as long as I'm still around and one of the douchenozzle mods doesn't ban me because his wife is banging the UPS guy.

    Good luck.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Steeler SChuck said:

    You're on. Friendly bet, no wagering or any shit like that.

    Winner's the best man. Just as long as I'm still around and one of the douchenozzle mods doesn't ban me because his wife is banging the UPS guy.

    Good luck.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    I would never ban a guy as cool as you Chubby Chucker. You da man.....get in da hole.