Where do we open 2021 season
-
If we're doing well......................Hillbilly.?
Welcome to my Iggy bin ass hat..
Welcome to my Iggy bin ass hat..
How many Hillbillys you know that knew from before age 10 that the theme to The Lone Ranger TV show really came from Rosinni's William Tell Overture? ?
I was raised on classical music instead of popular music. But unlike yourself can't play a lick. I saw your interests up there. All fooling around aside, I do admire that composingand arranging you do. Hope it pays you well. My kids think it's funny that I don't want a funeral "service" per se, just want Beethoven's 4th movement (Ode to Joy) of the 9th Symphony played as an Adios parting gift to them all. Greatest piece ever created and not bad for a stone deaf guy.
And you should put some of your music up in the Barber Shop like Westside Steve does from time to time. I enjoy listening to it quite a bit.
I'm sure someone will quote me so you can read what I said.?
-
Does Cleveland in the frozen tundra of Green Bay sound like a better Thanksgiving Day game than any Detroit or Dallas game should give the football nation?
Does Cleveland in the frozen tundra of Green Bay sound like a better Thanksgiving Day game than any Detroit or Dallas game should give us?
Never crazy about playing Thursdays because short weeks are tough BUT we have a few advantages now in those scenarios. Generally, Chubb and Hunt share the load with carries and touches so you probably won’t see either with 60 touches over a 4 day period not the case with other teams. We are deeper on defense especially LB and we can rotate players easier. We have a young roster too.
-
Welcome to my Iggy bin ass hat..
How many Hillbillys you know that knew from before age 10 that the theme to The Lone Ranger TV show really came from Rosinni's William Tell Overture? ?
I was raised on classical music instead of popular music. But unlike yourself can't play a lick. I saw your interests up there. All fooling around aside, I do admire that composingand arranging you do. Hope it pays you well. My kids think it's funny that I don't want a funeral "service" per se, just want Beethoven's 4th movement (Ode to Joy) of the 9th Symphony played as an Adios parting gift to them all. Greatest piece ever created and not bad for a stone deaf guy.
And you should put some of your music up in the Barber Shop like Westside Steve does from time to time. I enjoy listening to it quite a bit.
I'm sure someone will quote me so you can read what I said.?
How many Hillbillys you know that knew from before age 10 that the theme to The Lone Ranger TV show really came from Rosinni's William Tell Overture? ?
I was raised on classical music instead of popular music. But unlike yourself can't play a lick. I saw your interests up there. All fooling around aside, I do admire that composingand arranging you do. Hope it pays you well. My kids think it's funny that I don't want a funeral "service" per se, just want Beethoven's 4th movement (Ode to Joy) of the 9th Symphony played as an Adios parting gift to them all. Greatest piece ever created and not bad for a stone deaf guy.
And you should put some of your music up in the Barber Shop like Westside Steve does from time to time. I enjoy listening to it quite a bit.
I'm sure someone will quote me so you can read what I said.?
Alright... I'll play nice... I just like to give people a hard time... Theres some vids of me noodling and a couple of quick covers I did with jam tracks I found and a couple of original pieces I wrote on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/nicaroni65/
Sadly I'm not getting paid anything due to the fact I don't drive and can't get anywhere because I have crap eye sight . One being I had a cataract when I was a toddler and I'm legally blind in my left eye.. Secondly I'm profoundly hard of hearing.. I'm also in the early stages of Macular eye disease and the bevy of meds I'm on blurs my general vision.. I love classical music myself... I'm a HUGE Rachmaninoff fan. Check out Leonard Bernstein Great Performances of Rachmaninoff with Gary Graffman on piano.. It's brilliant... Secondly.. I'm just busting your balls with the hillbilly stuff... one of my best friends growing up , his family was from Tennessee.. His mother made the best biscuits and gravy this side of the mason-dixon line.. I havent had anything close to it since I was a kid... Have a cool day...
-
Best case scenario: Houston
Worst case scenario: @ KC
Probably in the division. I'm gonna guess Baltimore in Cleveland. Sunday night.
Best case scenario: Houston
Worst case scenario: @ KC
Probably in the division. I'm gonna guess Baltimore in Cleveland. Sunday night.
When I saw that- I said yep, great way to keep the longest opening day losing streak intact. Chiefs- Browns.
Though of late, the Super Bowl Champion Bucs should kick off the season at home on Thursday night. Only home opponent that would rate is the Dolphins. MHO.
-
Does Cleveland in the frozen tundra of Green Bay sound like a better Thanksgiving Day game than any Detroit or Dallas game should give us?
Never crazy about playing Thursdays because short weeks are tough BUT we have a few advantages now in those scenarios. Generally, Chubb and Hunt share the load with carries and touches so you probably won’t see either with 60 touches over a 4 day period not the case with other teams. We are deeper on defense especially LB and we can rotate players easier. We have a young roster too.
We have a young roster too.
I spent my entire Friday morning off day... watching every u-tube clip on RB/WR UCLA Demteric Felton ?.. I found it a excellent choice.. Had instant flashbacks of De'Ernest Johnson tearing it up in Dallas... I'm not so sure who's going to win this such camp battle? But.. it damn sure has got me excited for some Browns 2021 ? season...
I got to get off my as$.. a mile long, to due is list is way Friday behind.. See Ya ! ? all
-
Welcome to my Iggy bin ass hat..
How many Hillbillys you know that knew from before age 10 that the theme to The Lone Ranger TV show really came from Rosinni's William Tell Overture? ?
I was raised on classical music instead of popular music. But unlike yourself can't play a lick. I saw your interests up there. All fooling around aside, I do admire that composingand arranging you do. Hope it pays you well. My kids think it's funny that I don't want a funeral "service" per se, just want Beethoven's 4th movement (Ode to Joy) of the 9th Symphony played as an Adios parting gift to them all. Greatest piece ever created and not bad for a stone deaf guy.
And you should put some of your music up in the Barber Shop like Westside Steve does from time to time. I enjoy listening to it quite a bit.
I'm sure someone will quote me so you can read what I said.?
How many Hillbillys you know that knew from before age 10 that the theme to The Lone Ranger TV show really came from Rosinni's William Tell Overture? ?
I was raised on classical music instead of popular music. But unlike yourself can't play a lick. I saw your interests up there. All fooling around aside, I do admire that composingand arranging you do. Hope it pays you well. My kids think it's funny that I don't want a funeral "service" per se, just want Beethoven's 4th movement (Ode to Joy) of the 9th Symphony played as an Adios parting gift to them all. Greatest piece ever created and not bad for a stone deaf guy.
And you should put some of your music up in the Barber Shop like Westside Steve does from time to time. I enjoy listening to it quite a bit.
I'm sure someone will quote me so you can read what I said.?
I don’t foresee Nickers style to be similar to Steve’s.
-
Does Cleveland in the frozen tundra of Green Bay sound like a better Thanksgiving Day game than any Detroit or Dallas game should give us?
Never crazy about playing Thursdays because short weeks are tough BUT we have a few advantages now in those scenarios. Generally, Chubb and Hunt share the load with carries and touches so you probably won’t see either with 60 touches over a 4 day period not the case with other teams. We are deeper on defense especially LB and we can rotate players easier. We have a young roster too.
Never crazy about playing Thursdays because short weeks are tough BUT we have a few advantages now in those scenarios. Generally, Chubb and Hunt share the load with carries and touches so you probably won’t see either with 60 touches over a 4 day period not the case with other teams. We are deeper on defense especially LB and we can rotate players easier. We have a young roster too.
I will be in San Francisco the week before Thanksgiving. If they would schedule the Chargers game on the Sunday after Thanksgiving I could possibly see myself running down there to see the game. I think SD he said he was going to try to put together a group for a tailgate if that were to happen or whenever Browns chargers happens.
I will actually be staying a week right near Green Bay this summer in mid July. -
How many Hillbillys you know that knew from before age 10 that the theme to The Lone Ranger TV show really came from Rosinni's William Tell Overture? ?
I was raised on classical music instead of popular music. But unlike yourself can't play a lick. I saw your interests up there. All fooling around aside, I do admire that composingand arranging you do. Hope it pays you well. My kids think it's funny that I don't want a funeral "service" per se, just want Beethoven's 4th movement (Ode to Joy) of the 9th Symphony played as an Adios parting gift to them all. Greatest piece ever created and not bad for a stone deaf guy.
And you should put some of your music up in the Barber Shop like Westside Steve does from time to time. I enjoy listening to it quite a bit.
I'm sure someone will quote me so you can read what I said.?
Alright... I'll play nice... I just like to give people a hard time... Theres some vids of me noodling and a couple of quick covers I did with jam tracks I found and a couple of original pieces I wrote on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/nicaroni65/
Sadly I'm not getting paid anything due to the fact I don't drive and can't get anywhere because I have crap eye sight . One being I had a cataract when I was a toddler and I'm legally blind in my left eye.. Secondly I'm profoundly hard of hearing.. I'm also in the early stages of Macular eye disease and the bevy of meds I'm on blurs my general vision.. I love classical music myself... I'm a HUGE Rachmaninoff fan. Check out Leonard Bernstein Great Performances of Rachmaninoff with Gary Graffman on piano.. It's brilliant... Secondly.. I'm just busting your balls with the hillbilly stuff... one of my best friends growing up , his family was from Tennessee.. His mother made the best biscuits and gravy this side of the mason-dixon line.. I havent had anything close to it since I was a kid... Have a cool day...
Alright... I'll play nice... I just like to give people a hard time... Theres some vids of me noodling and a couple of quick covers I did with jam tracks I found and a couple of original pieces I wrote on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/nicaroni65/
Sadly I'm not getting paid anything due to the fact I don't drive and can't get anywhere because I have crap eye sight . One being I had a cataract when I was a toddler and I'm legally blind in my left eye.. Secondly I'm profoundly hard of hearing.. I'm also in the early stages of Macular eye disease and the bevy of meds I'm on blurs my general vision.. I love classical music myself... I'm a HUGE Rachmaninoff fan. Check out Leonard Bernstein Great Performances of Rachmaninoff with Gary Graffman on piano.. It's brilliant... Secondly.. I'm just busting your balls with the hillbilly stuff... one of my best friends growing up , his family was from Tennessee.. His mother made the best biscuits and gravy this side of the mason-dixon line.. I havent had anything close to it since I was a kid... Have a cool day...
I knew that and it describes me too (see 1st highlighted part). Just playing along for grins. ?
My greatest concert I attended with front row seats was to hear Christopher Parkening with his classical guitar in a concert hall. There were times when I swear he had an accompanying guitarist, but he was doing it solo all the way. Truly amazing.
Here is a quick example. Enjoy.
-
Nickers-You were right. I especially loved the 2nd movement (adagio sostenuto) of Piano Concerto #2. I hadn't listened to that for a number of years.
-
How many Hillbillys you know that knew from before age 10 that the theme to The Lone Ranger TV show really came from Rosinni's William Tell Overture? ?
I was raised on classical music instead of popular music. But unlike yourself can't play a lick. I saw your interests up there. All fooling around aside, I do admire that composingand arranging you do. Hope it pays you well. My kids think it's funny that I don't want a funeral "service" per se, just want Beethoven's 4th movement (Ode to Joy) of the 9th Symphony played as an Adios parting gift to them all. Greatest piece ever created and not bad for a stone deaf guy.
And you should put some of your music up in the Barber Shop like Westside Steve does from time to time. I enjoy listening to it quite a bit.
I'm sure someone will quote me so you can read what I said.?
Alright... I'll play nice... I just like to give people a hard time... Theres some vids of me noodling and a couple of quick covers I did with jam tracks I found and a couple of original pieces I wrote on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/nicaroni65/
Sadly I'm not getting paid anything due to the fact I don't drive and can't get anywhere because I have crap eye sight . One being I had a cataract when I was a toddler and I'm legally blind in my left eye.. Secondly I'm profoundly hard of hearing.. I'm also in the early stages of Macular eye disease and the bevy of meds I'm on blurs my general vision.. I love classical music myself... I'm a HUGE Rachmaninoff fan. Check out Leonard Bernstein Great Performances of Rachmaninoff with Gary Graffman on piano.. It's brilliant... Secondly.. I'm just busting your balls with the hillbilly stuff... one of my best friends growing up , his family was from Tennessee.. His mother made the best biscuits and gravy this side of the mason-dixon line.. I havent had anything close to it since I was a kid... Have a cool day...
Alright... I'll play nice... I just like to give people a hard time... Theres some vids of me noodling and a couple of quick covers I did with jam tracks I found and a couple of original pieces I wrote on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/nicaroni65/
Sadly I'm not getting paid anything due to the fact I don't drive and can't get anywhere because I have crap eye sight . One being I had a cataract when I was a toddler and I'm legally blind in my left eye.. Secondly I'm profoundly hard of hearing.. I'm also in the early stages of Macular eye disease and the bevy of meds I'm on blurs my general vision.. I love classical music myself... I'm a HUGE Rachmaninoff fan. Check out Leonard Bernstein Great Performances of Rachmaninoff with Gary Graffman on piano.. It's brilliant... Secondly.. I'm just busting your balls with the hillbilly stuff... one of my best friends growing up , his family was from Tennessee.. His mother made the best biscuits and gravy this side of the mason-dixon line.. I havent had anything close to it since I was a kid... Have a cool day...
Damn man. You got some major frickin’ chops. Impressive indeed.
-
Alright... I'll play nice... I just like to give people a hard time... Theres some vids of me noodling and a couple of quick covers I did with jam tracks I found and a couple of original pieces I wrote on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/nicaroni65/
Sadly I'm not getting paid anything due to the fact I don't drive and can't get anywhere because I have crap eye sight . One being I had a cataract when I was a toddler and I'm legally blind in my left eye.. Secondly I'm profoundly hard of hearing.. I'm also in the early stages of Macular eye disease and the bevy of meds I'm on blurs my general vision.. I love classical music myself... I'm a HUGE Rachmaninoff fan. Check out Leonard Bernstein Great Performances of Rachmaninoff with Gary Graffman on piano.. It's brilliant... Secondly.. I'm just busting your balls with the hillbilly stuff... one of my best friends growing up , his family was from Tennessee.. His mother made the best biscuits and gravy this side of the mason-dixon line.. I havent had anything close to it since I was a kid... Have a cool day...
Damn man. You got some major frickin’ chops. Impressive indeed.
Damn man. You got some major frickin’ chops. Impressive indeed.
Thank you , Signore!
-
Nickers-You were right. I especially loved the 2nd movement (adagio sostenuto) of Piano Concerto #2. I hadn't listened to that for a number of years.
Nickers-You were right. I especially loved the 2nd movement (adagio sostenuto) of Piano Concerto #2. I hadn't listened to that for a number of years.
Ive known about parkening since the 80's... I love John Williams and Jorge Morel as well..
-
Nickers-You were right. I especially loved the 2nd movement (adagio sostenuto) of Piano Concerto #2. I hadn't listened to that for a number of years.
Ive known about parkening since the 80's... I love John Williams and Jorge Morel as well..
Ive known about parkening since the 80's... I love John Williams and Jorge Morel as well..
This was a concert my wife and I went to while in grad school at A&M around 1972-73 a year or so after I returned from Vietnam. It was one of those programs you sign up for for the year as a student there, so we went knowing nothing about him. But came away impressed to say the least. I'll send you a PM on my music "career". You'll laugh.?
-
Ive known about parkening since the 80's... I love John Williams and Jorge Morel as well..
This was a concert my wife and I went to while in grad school at A&M around 1972-73 a year or so after I returned from Vietnam. It was one of those programs you sign up for for the year as a student there, so we went knowing nothing about him. But came away impressed to say the least. I'll send you a PM on my music "career". You'll laugh.?
This was a concert my wife and I went to while in grad school at A&M around 1972-73 a year or so after I returned from Vietnam. It was one of those programs you sign up for for the year as a student there, so we went knowing nothing about him. But came away impressed to say the least. I'll send you a PM on my music "career". You'll laugh.?
OK!.. The highlight of my humble career was getting to open up for Billy Squire , Bad Co and Styx!.. And winning a couple of rounds in the battle of the bands...
-
This was a concert my wife and I went to while in grad school at A&M around 1972-73 a year or so after I returned from Vietnam. It was one of those programs you sign up for for the year as a student there, so we went knowing nothing about him. But came away impressed to say the least. I'll send you a PM on my music "career". You'll laugh.?
OK!.. The highlight of my humble career was getting to open up for Billy Squire , Bad Co and Styx!.. And winning a couple of rounds in the battle of the bands...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login