Skip to content

Furrey

The Browns Board
16 11 1.2k
  • Holy Mother.

    I tell you what, I think this guy is going to be a steal. It's like a younger , faster, stronger Joe J. and boy do I love his attitude. I am suprised more people aren't talking about him.

  • First, welcome to the boards. Second, you nailed it. The guy has shown he can really play. I'm looking forward to seeing him and Quinn develope some chemistry during the upcoming season. He even does that first down pose that JJ liked to do all the time.

  • he seems to be Quinns favorite target for those short passes Quinn is famous for.

    Did anybody notice when DA started, alot of times the #3 WR was MoMass instead of Furrey? Just thought it was a bit odd, but Furrey did get reps in with DA and Quinn.

    Furrey plays tough, I like it.

  • I could be wrong but I thought I saw BE at #1, MoMass at #2 with the TE Royal in formations.

    MoMass looked good too.

  • I could be wrong but I thought I saw BE at #1, MoMass at #2 with the TE Royal in formations.

    MoMass looked good too.

    @dan-in-florida said:

    I could be wrong but I thought I saw BE at #1, MoMass at #2 with the TE Royal in formations.

    MoMass looked good too.

    You saw the same thing as me at least early in the first drive. I think Cribbs was out because of his running back the opening kickoff, only to have it called back.

  • I could be wrong but I thought I saw BE at #1, MoMass at #2 with the TE Royal in formations.

    MoMass looked good too.

    @dan-in-florida said:

    I could be wrong but I thought I saw BE at #1, MoMass at #2 with the TE Royal in formations.

    MoMass looked good too.

    They were moving a lot of receivers in and out to get a lok at them with the #1's, but I think you are right. MoMass was out there as the #2 and maybe because Cribbs was gassed from the returns. I believe Heiden is close to 100% and I think he will emerge as the #1 TE and definately Furrey will start as the slot guy. Love his intensity and motor. Can anybody say Brian Brennen?

  • yep Furrey starts at #3 for sure. When is the last time Cleveland had a real slot receiver?

  • yep Furrey starts at #3 for sure. When is the last time Cleveland had a real slot receiver?

    @mario said:

    yep Furrey starts at #3 for sure. When is the last time Cleveland had a real slot receiver?

    2006 JJ

  • furrey had 98 catches in 06 with the lions. a much needed replacement of JJ

  • Holy Mother.

    I tell you what, I think this guy is going to be a steal. It's like a younger , faster, stronger Joe J. and boy do I love his attitude. I am suprised more people aren't talking about him.

    @irisheyez said:

    Holy Mother.

    I tell you what, I think this guy is going to be a steal. It's like a younger , faster, stronger Joe J. and boy do I love his attitude. I am suprised more people aren't talking about him.

    I see no resemblence to Joe J. .. He is a good reciever in his own right. He is WAY quicker than Joe J. If your going to compare...he is more of a brian brennan or a wes welker. QUICK..

  • I like him, and does anyone else feel like the browns should have traded braylon? we could have received some nice defensive pieces and some draft picks. I just hope he harnesses his true talent on a consistent basis as long as he is a brown.

  • Edwards will have atleast 10 TDs this year. You will soon understand why he is still in a Browns uniform.

  • I like him, and does anyone else feel like the browns should have traded braylon? we could have received some nice defensive pieces and some draft picks. I just hope he harnesses his true talent on a consistent basis as long as he is a brown.

    @beefjerky said:

    I like him, and does anyone else feel like the browns should have traded braylon? we could have received some nice defensive pieces and some draft picks. I just hope he harnesses his true talent on a consistent basis as long as he is a brown.

    Braylon will not duplicate 2 years ago with that huge output.. but he definately bounces back with 800-100 yards and 8-11 td's. We need him..he's good. He has been blowing by defenders all preseason. The qb's have missed him on several passes where he totally destroyed the DB. (yes, I did see that 1 drop and I'm not worried about it)

  • Edwards will have atleast 10 TDs this year. You will soon understand why he is still in a Browns uniform.

    @mario said:

    Edwards will have atleast 10 TDs this year. You will soon understand why he is still in a Browns uniform.

    Holy shit. A positive statement RE: the Browns out of Mario. Can we sticky this for posterity???

  • @mario said:

    Edwards will have atleast 10 TDs this year. You will soon understand why he is still in a Browns uniform.

    Holy shit. A positive statement RE: the Browns out of Mario. Can we sticky this for posterity???

    mz. said:

    Holy shit. A positive statement RE: the Browns out of Mario. Can we sticky this for posterity???

    Holy shit bed.

    Where is Soldier, he's another bastion of giggliness.

    God, last time he posted I had to take 3 Percs just to keep from slitting my wrists.

  • Holy Mother.

    I tell you what, I think this guy is going to be a steal. It's like a younger , faster, stronger Joe J. and boy do I love his attitude. I am suprised more people aren't talking about him.

    @irisheyez said:

    Holy Mother.

    I tell you what, I think this guy is going to be a steal. It's like a younger , faster, stronger Joe J. and boy do I love his attitude. I am suprised more people aren't talking about him.

    I talked about him when we signed him.

    He is exactly what this team needed...a chain mover.