Cleveland with a different color
-
Even if it's disguised in the shape of a thunderbolt, I know maize and blue when I see it!
Thou shalt recant such heathenous treachery to the good people of Ohio! The power of Christ compels you!
For those of you not living near Ohio.. yellow and blue are the colors of Ohio State's rival Michigan. Paul Brown coached at OSU before driving up I-71 - he'd never agree!
The main reason I don't think we'd change colors is that our color is the name of the team.. I'm not up for a "let's rename the team" discussion, but I'm sure the guy who has a disturbing love for Rodgers has thoughts.
-
Purple and pink polkadots
Tan shoes and pink shoe laces, a polkadot vest and a big panama with a purple hat band??
Tan shoes and pink shoe laces, a polkadot vest and a big panama with a purple hat band??
Man oh man
-
Even if it's disguised in the shape of a thunderbolt, I know maize and blue when I see it!
Thou shalt recant such heathenous treachery to the good people of Ohio! The power of Christ compels you!
For those of you not living near Ohio.. yellow and blue are the colors of Ohio State's rival Michigan. Paul Brown coached at OSU before driving up I-71 - he'd never agree!
The main reason I don't think we'd change colors is that our color is the name of the team.. I'm not up for a "let's rename the team" discussion, but I'm sure the guy who has a disturbing love for Rodgers has thoughts.
Even if it's disguised in the shape of a thunderbolt, I know maize and blue when I see it!
Thou shalt recant such heathenous treachery to the good people of Ohio! The power of Christ compels you!
For those of you not living near Ohio.. yellow and blue are the colors of Ohio State's rival Michigan. Paul Brown coached at OSU before driving up I-71 - he'd never agree!
The main reason I don't think we'd change colors is that our color is the name of the team.. I'm not up for a "let's rename the team" discussion, but I'm sure the guy who has a disturbing love for Rodgers has thoughts.
Well, the Charges blue is a completely different blue than Fishigan's blue. for what that's worth.

-
For about a day, when the Browns moved to Baltimore, they were the Baltimore Browns. What if it stayed that way? You KNOW Cleveland would've gotten a football team fairly soon because, heck, it was one of the football meccas. With a loyal fan base.
What would ya want to be called? My favorite name is the Blues. The St. Louis Blues was my favorite song that the accordion band I was in when I was a kid played. (last week I finally bought a Gibson Les Paul)
I'm sure Clevelanders are sick of the 'name' thing....with the Indians changing their name and all. Which, by the way, I think is stupid. What's wrong with the name Indians? - But that's just me.
-
For about a day, when the Browns moved to Baltimore, they were the Baltimore Browns. What if it stayed that way? You KNOW Cleveland would've gotten a football team fairly soon because, heck, it was one of the football meccas. With a loyal fan base.
What would ya want to be called? My favorite name is the Blues. The St. Louis Blues was my favorite song that the accordion band I was in when I was a kid played. (last week I finally bought a Gibson Les Paul)
I'm sure Clevelanders are sick of the 'name' thing....with the Indians changing their name and all. Which, by the way, I think is stupid. What's wrong with the name Indians? - But that's just me.
For about a day, when the Browns moved to Baltimore, they were the Baltimore Browns. What if it stayed that way? You KNOW Cleveland would've gotten a football team fairly soon because, heck, it was one of the football meccas. With a loyal fan base.
What would ya want to be called? My favorite name is the Blues. The St. Louis Blues was my favorite song that the accordion band I was in when I was a kid played. (last week I finally bought a Gibson Les Paul)
I'm sure Clevelanders are sick of the 'name' thing....with the Indians changing their name and all. Which, by the way, I think is stupid. What's wrong with the name Indians? - But that's just me.
I feel very confident that the new Cleveland football team would have been the Bulldogs. There's a history in this area with pro teams and the nickname Bulldogs, and it would have been an easy transition with the "Dawg Pound".
Regarding the Indians name change, if you haven't figured it out by now, you never will. I'm ready to move on, the sooner, the better.
-
For about a day, when the Browns moved to Baltimore, they were the Baltimore Browns. What if it stayed that way? You KNOW Cleveland would've gotten a football team fairly soon because, heck, it was one of the football meccas. With a loyal fan base.
What would ya want to be called? My favorite name is the Blues. The St. Louis Blues was my favorite song that the accordion band I was in when I was a kid played. (last week I finally bought a Gibson Les Paul)
I'm sure Clevelanders are sick of the 'name' thing....with the Indians changing their name and all. Which, by the way, I think is stupid. What's wrong with the name Indians? - But that's just me.
For about a day, when the Browns moved to Baltimore, they were the Baltimore Browns. OK, that never actually happened, even for a day...except in the fantasy of Modell and the Mayor of Baltimore.
What if it stayed that way? You KNOW Cleveland would've gotten a football team fairly soon because, heck, it was one of the football meccas. With a loyal fan base.
What would ya want to be called?
IF, IF, IF that would have happened, the betting favorite was The Bulldogs. (the name of the previous Canton/Cleveland team that was here and won NFL titles)
My favorite name is the Blues. The St. Louis Blues was my favorite song that the accordion band I was in when I was a kid played. (last week I finally bought a Gibson Les Paul)
I'm sure Clevelanders are sick of the 'name' thing....with the Indians changing their name and all. Which, by the way, I think is stupid. What's wrong with the name Indians? - But that's just me.
It is offensive to Native Americans, apparently. Of course, under one theory of how the Browns got their name, i.e. Paul Brown's original story...the Browns were in fact named for Brown people, that is, Joe the Brown, i.e. African-American, Bomber, Louis. Of course, the whole "named after Joe Louis" thing was a facade....window dressing to basically hide the fact that the team was named after Paul Brown. Had he really wanted to name it after Joe Louis he could have called them The Bombers......which may not be a bad alternative name IMO. (except there again, we could run into political correctness in not wanting to name a team after a weapon or something that was an indices of violence....like the Washington Bullets having changed their name.)
-
For about a day, when the Browns moved to Baltimore, they were the Baltimore Browns. OK, that never actually happened, even for a day...except in the fantasy of Modell and the Mayor of Baltimore.
What if it stayed that way? You KNOW Cleveland would've gotten a football team fairly soon because, heck, it was one of the football meccas. With a loyal fan base.
What would ya want to be called?
IF, IF, IF that would have happened, the betting favorite was The Bulldogs. (the name of the previous Canton/Cleveland team that was here and won NFL titles)
My favorite name is the Blues. The St. Louis Blues was my favorite song that the accordion band I was in when I was a kid played. (last week I finally bought a Gibson Les Paul)
I'm sure Clevelanders are sick of the 'name' thing....with the Indians changing their name and all. Which, by the way, I think is stupid. What's wrong with the name Indians? - But that's just me.
It is offensive to Native Americans, apparently. Of course, under one theory of how the Browns got their name, i.e. Paul Brown's original story...the Browns were in fact named for Brown people, that is, Joe the Brown, i.e. African-American, Bomber, Louis. Of course, the whole "named after Joe Louis" thing was a facade....window dressing to basically hide the fact that the team was named after Paul Brown. Had he really wanted to name it after Joe Louis he could have called them The Bombers......which may not be a bad alternative name IMO. (except there again, we could run into political correctness in not wanting to name a team after a weapon or something that was an indices of violence....like the Washington Bullets having changed their name.)
OK, that never actually happened, even for a day...except in the fantasy of Modell and the Mayor of Baltimore.
....and every person that I encountered on, The Day After....
-
OK, that never actually happened, even for a day...except in the fantasy of Modell and the Mayor of Baltimore.
....and every person that I encountered on, The Day After....
....and every person that I encountered on, The Day After....
Perhaps, yes, every person you encountered suffered from the same delusional fantasy. Again...it was only a proposal that was announced. "we propose to move the Browns" "we propose to call them the Baltimore Browns". Proposals don't necessarily happen.
E.g. how many times had it been proposed that a dome stadium was to be built in Cleveland? Several. None of them, like the proposal to move the Browns to Baltimore and keep the name, ever came through.
-
Speaking of Proposals, have you all seen the proposal for the development around the stadium:

I do NOT think they should build those buildings that seem to dwarf the Rock N Roll HOF. I don't think that part would be approved.
-
They should put a 300 foot statue of this guy out there in Voinivich Park:

-
Brown trout. Light gadients of light brown, dark brown spots, and by golly, some orange spots to seal the deal.
Would look really tropical and wild:

-
Brown trout. Light gadients of light brown, dark brown spots, and by golly, some orange spots to seal the deal.
Would look really tropical and wild:

Brown trout. Light gadients of light brown, dark brown spots, and by golly, some orange spots to seal the deal.
Would look really tropical and wild:
Maybe better fileted lightly grilled and on a dish with a little butter or tarter sauce........mmmmm, oh yeah !

....... everyday is a good day to eat well. Bon appetit !
-
Brown trout. Light gadients of light brown, dark brown spots, and by golly, some orange spots to seal the deal.
Would look really tropical and wild:

-
What no sunfish or lake Erie perch ? Maybe......
Bonneville cutthroats are descended from Cutthroat Trout that once inhabited the Late Pleistocene-aged Lake Bonneville of Utah, eastern Nevada, and southern Idaho. Since the desiccation of Lake Bonneville into the Great Salt Lake, which is too salty for any life other than brine shrimp,
-
The Color of money
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
