Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Joshua Cribbs

Joshua Cribbs

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
6 Posts 4 Posters 738 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • cribbs C
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    C cribbs wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey Cleveland fans,

    I've got an important question for you...What will Cribbs' role with the Browns offense be? I know in past years , he would receive an occasional trick play, but i heard rumors that he might be heavily involved this year. Also, will he remain your kickoff/punt returner, if he becomes a main WR? I know its hard to tell since you have a new coach, but what are the reports from camp?

    I'm considering picking him up in my fantasy football league, which rewards bonus points for return yards. I just want to make sure he'll be making receptions and getting a chance with the ball in his hands.

    My other options are Devon Bess, Dominik Hixon, and Mushin Muhammed.

    Thanks for your input.

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • JC J
      • 257 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      J JC wrote on last edited by JC
      #2

      He competing for the #2 receiver spot and he had over 100 yards returning with a TD in the first half last night. So he would probably be a good fit for you FF team. However, he wants a new contract so there is an outside chance he could sit out until it happens.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • cribbs C
        • 3 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        C cribbs wrote on last edited by
        #3

        With Braylon, Furrey, Robiskie, Patten, and Massaquoi ....will there be any balls left for Cribbs?

        ? 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • C cribbs

          With Braylon, Furrey, Robiskie, Patten, and Massaquoi ....will there be any balls left for Cribbs?

          mz. ?
          • Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          ? mz. wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @cribbs said:

          With Braylon, Furrey, Robiskie, Patten, and Massaquoi ....will there be any balls left for Cribbs?

          To answer your initial question, unless your league takes return yards into account, I'd probably steer clear of drafting Cribbs. That being said...

          Cross Patten off that list right now. And from the looks of things, Robiskie isn't really as ready to step in as we thought (or, as we were led to believe...) immediately post-draft. Furrey plays a very specific role (slot). To me, Cribbs is on par with Massaquoi (who I dig a lot) to get a decent amount of playing time opposite Edwards. Cribbs and MoMass are like 2a and 2b to me, with Furrey "3" and Robiskie 5.

          I expect to see a lot of Cribbs, or at least I'd like to.

          One thing, though. If his PT at WR makes him less effective as a return man, fuck that. 🙂 He's too great back there to screw with that.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • cribbs C
            • 3 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            C cribbs wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Thanks for the responses guys, ...i think im gonna pick up Cribbs off of waivers and drop Bess

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • C cribbs

              Hey Cleveland fans,

              I've got an important question for you...What will Cribbs' role with the Browns offense be? I know in past years , he would receive an occasional trick play, but i heard rumors that he might be heavily involved this year. Also, will he remain your kickoff/punt returner, if he becomes a main WR? I know its hard to tell since you have a new coach, but what are the reports from camp?

              I'm considering picking him up in my fantasy football league, which rewards bonus points for return yards. I just want to make sure he'll be making receptions and getting a chance with the ball in his hands.

              My other options are Devon Bess, Dominik Hixon, and Mushin Muhammed.

              Thanks for your input.

              Sez.EJ S
              • 859 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @cribbs said:

              Hey Cleveland fans,

              I've got an important question for you...What will Cribbs' role with the Browns offense be? I know in past years , he would receive an occasional trick play, but i heard rumors that he might be heavily involved this year. Also, will he remain your kickoff/punt returner, if he becomes a main WR? I know its hard to tell since you have a new coach, but what are the reports from camp?

              I'm considering picking him up in my fantasy football league, which rewards bonus points for return yards. I just want to make sure he'll be making receptions and getting a chance with the ball in his hands.

              My other options are Devon Bess, Dominik Hixon, and Mushin Muhammed.

              Thanks for your input.

              I think it will be about the same but with a few more reps at WR.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate