Skip to content

2021 NHL Hockey Playoffs

Barber Shop Talk
5 4 423
  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Who's watching NHL Playoff Hockey? ?.. These Playoff games have been a outstanding watch ?..

    Who's your team?  

    Know my favorites...

    But at this point?

    I don't see a favorite getting there...

    Who ya got?

     Enjoy football on Ice...???

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #2

    Toronto...all the way around.   They lead first round  vs.  Montreal  3-1

    Tampa Bay  wins series vs. Florida Panthers   (isn't Tampa also in Florida?)

    New York Islanders knock off Pittspuke in first round...yay.

    Winnipeg knocked off Edmonton.

    Boston beat  Washington  

    Colorado beat St. Louis. 

    Carolina leads Nashville 

    Las Vegas leads  Minnesota

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I root for the Canadian teams until there are none left at which point I only root for a team from a city in which the water freezes in the Winter.

    WSS

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Another whack fest in Toronto.. Montreal blows a 3-1 lead with 7 minutes left in the 3rd. Toronto sends it to OT 3-3. Than the Canadians comes back in overtime to tame Toronto 4-3 final in OT... series now Toronto 3-2..

    You betcha the Carolina Hurricanes ? are moving on to play Tampa Bay... 4-3 OT Canes win in Nashville.. and I'm glad to be seeing my pillow by 1 AM ?️ ?

  • F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I was surprised that the Wild came back from a 3-1 deficit to tie the series.

    They usually just fade in the1st round - so I will be checking them tonight for game 7.