Please go away
-
The NBA is unwatchable. It’s midnight on a Thursday and the game on now is the Lakers getting smoked by Phoenix at halftime
Let Dan Gilbert sell the Cavs, move them to anywhere but in Cleveland, and buy the Blue Jackets and move them to Cleveland
Gilbert is a very very smart business man. GET IT DONE!!!!
-
The NBA is unwatchable. It’s midnight on a Thursday and the game on now is the Lakers getting smoked by Phoenix at halftime
Let Dan Gilbert sell the Cavs, move them to anywhere but in Cleveland, and buy the Blue Jackets and move them to Cleveland
Gilbert is a very very smart business man. GET IT DONE!!!!
The NBA is unwatchable. It’s midnight on a Thursday and the game on now is the Lakers getting smoked by Phoenix at halftime
Let Dan Gilbert sell the Cavs, move them to anywhere but in Cleveland, and buy the Blue Jackets and move them to Cleveland
Gilbert is a very very smart business man. GET IT DONE!!!!
Now you are just being obtuse. If you don't like a sport, don't watch. No one is making you watch it or follow it.
As for Gilbert, maybe he is a smart businessman in his business, but I don't know that he is very smart when it comes to basketball. After all, other than when LeBron has been on this team, how well has it performed otherwise under his stewardship?
-
The NBA is unwatchable. It’s midnight on a Thursday and the game on now is the Lakers getting smoked by Phoenix at halftime
Let Dan Gilbert sell the Cavs, move them to anywhere but in Cleveland, and buy the Blue Jackets and move them to Cleveland
Gilbert is a very very smart business man. GET IT DONE!!!!
Now you are just being obtuse. If you don't like a sport, don't watch. No one is making you watch it or follow it.
As for Gilbert, maybe he is a smart businessman in his business, but I don't know that he is very smart when it comes to basketball. After all, other than when LeBron has been on this team, how well has it performed otherwise under his stewardship?
Now you are just being obtuse. If you don't like a sport, don't watch. No one is making you watch it or follow it.
As for Gilbert, maybe he is a smart businessman in his business, but I don't know that he is very smart when it comes to basketball. After all, other than when LeBron has been on this team, how well has it performed otherwise under his stewardship?
We definitely agree here.. But I will agree Gilbert should sell the team..
-
NBA is much more getting less popular there. Not smart it seems in NBA
-
-
The NBA is unwatchable. It’s midnight on a Thursday and the game on now is the Lakers getting smoked by Phoenix at halftime
Let Dan Gilbert sell the Cavs, move them to anywhere but in Cleveland, and buy the Blue Jackets and move them to Cleveland
Gilbert is a very very smart business man. GET IT DONE!!!!
Now you are just being obtuse. If you don't like a sport, don't watch. No one is making you watch it or follow it.
As for Gilbert, maybe he is a smart businessman in his business, but I don't know that he is very smart when it comes to basketball. After all, other than when LeBron has been on this team, how well has it performed otherwise under his stewardship?
Now you are just being obtuse. If you don't like a sport, don't watch. No one is making you watch it or follow it.
As for Gilbert, maybe he is a smart businessman in his business, but I don't know that he is very smart when it comes to basketball. After all, other than when LeBron has been on this team, how well has it performed otherwise under his stewardship?
I don’t watch the NBA. I was up at midnight and looked at my phone and saw the score of the game
The NBA is unwatchable. The NHL is so much of a better product. Especially in person.
Sure the Cavs have sucked, when they didn’t have the best player, in the league, for the past 15 years, but that’s not for a lack of Gilbert’s business acumen.
-
Now you are just being obtuse. If you don't like a sport, don't watch. No one is making you watch it or follow it.
As for Gilbert, maybe he is a smart businessman in his business, but I don't know that he is very smart when it comes to basketball. After all, other than when LeBron has been on this team, how well has it performed otherwise under his stewardship?
I don’t watch the NBA. I was up at midnight and looked at my phone and saw the score of the game
The NBA is unwatchable. The NHL is so much of a better product. Especially in person.
Sure the Cavs have sucked, when they didn’t have the best player, in the league, for the past 15 years, but that’s not for a lack of Gilbert’s business acumen.
I don’t watch the NBA. I was up at midnight and looked at my phone and saw the score of the game
The NBA is unwatchable. The NHL is so much of a better product. Especially in person.
Sure the Cavs have sucked, when they didn’t have the best player, in the league, for the past 15 years, but that’s not for a lack of Gilbert’s business acumen.
No one cares about your opinion here. Again if you don’t like it don’t watch it.
-
I don’t watch the NBA. I was up at midnight and looked at my phone and saw the score of the game
The NBA is unwatchable. The NHL is so much of a better product. Especially in person.
Sure the Cavs have sucked, when they didn’t have the best player, in the league, for the past 15 years, but that’s not for a lack of Gilbert’s business acumen.
No one cares about your opinion here. Again if you don’t like it don’t watch it.
No one cares about your opinion here. Again if you don’t like it don’t watch it.
No one cares about your opinion either. So stop caring and posting
-
No one cares about your opinion here. Again if you don’t like it don’t watch it.
No one cares about your opinion either. So stop caring and posting
No one cares about your opinion either. So stop caring and posting
Stop whining and crying about something you say you don’t care about.
-
Sorry for arguing against a PROFESSIONAL.
What was I thinking?
-
The NBA is unwatchable. It’s midnight on a Thursday and the game on now is the Lakers getting smoked by Phoenix at halftime
Let Dan Gilbert sell the Cavs, move them to anywhere but in Cleveland, and buy the Blue Jackets and move them to Cleveland
Gilbert is a very very smart business man. GET IT DONE!!!!
The NBA is unwatchable. It’s midnight on a Thursday and the game on now is the Lakers getting smoked by Phoenix at halftime
Let Dan Gilbert sell the Cavs, move them to anywhere but in Cleveland, and buy the Blue Jackets and move them to Cleveland
Gilbert is a very very smart business man. GET IT DONE!!!!
That would work NHL teams aren't that expensive so hopefully he can afford to buy the Indians as well.
WSS
-
The NBA is unwatchable. It’s midnight on a Thursday and the game on now is the Lakers getting smoked by Phoenix at halftime
Let Dan Gilbert sell the Cavs, move them to anywhere but in Cleveland, and buy the Blue Jackets and move them to Cleveland
Gilbert is a very very smart business man. GET IT DONE!!!!
That would work NHL teams aren't that expensive so hopefully he can afford to buy the Indians as well.
WSS
That would work NHL teams aren't that expensive so hopefully he can afford to buy the Indians as well.
WSS
I hope someone buys the Indians and gives it it's rightful name back... All Doh'lan has done was turn gold into shit!
-
That would work NHL teams aren't that expensive so hopefully he can afford to buy the Indians as well.
WSS
I hope someone buys the Indians and gives it it's rightful name back... All Doh'lan has done was turn gold into shit!
I hope someone buys the Indians and gives it it's rightful name back... All Doh'lan has done was turn gold into shit!
I'm afraid there will be no more sports names of any kind even near the word Indians. We older diehard Tribe fans will miss that name for sure.
Guardians is a good example of a bland uninteresting "new" sports name. I expect that ? flowers or trees might be next.

-
I hope someone buys the Indians and gives it it's rightful name back... All Doh'lan has done was turn gold into shit!
I'm afraid there will be no more sports names of any kind even near the word Indians. We older diehard Tribe fans will miss that name for sure.
Guardians is a good example of a bland uninteresting "new" sports name. I expect that ? flowers or trees might be next.

I'm afraid there will be no more sports names of any kind even near the word Indians. We older diehard Tribe fans will miss that name for sure.
Guardians is a good example of a bland uninteresting "new" sports name. I expect that ? flowers or trees might be next.

As long as the Guardians exist here in Cleveland... I am no longer a Cleveland Baseball fan... They can go fuck themselves those self righteous assholes!
-
The NBA is unwatchable. It’s midnight on a Thursday and the game on now is the Lakers getting smoked by Phoenix at halftime
Let Dan Gilbert sell the Cavs, move them to anywhere but in Cleveland, and buy the Blue Jackets and move them to Cleveland
Gilbert is a very very smart business man. GET IT DONE!!!!
That would work NHL teams aren't that expensive so hopefully he can afford to buy the Indians as well.
WSS
That would work NHL teams aren't that expensive so hopefully he can afford to buy the Indians as well.
WSS
Gilbert is worth roughly around 28 Billion. He could buy any team in any league on the planet
Trade the Cadavers ( Old Pete Franklin joke) to Columbus for the Jackets.
-
I hope someone buys the Indians and gives it it's rightful name back... All Doh'lan has done was turn gold into shit!
I'm afraid there will be no more sports names of any kind even near the word Indians. We older diehard Tribe fans will miss that name for sure.
Guardians is a good example of a bland uninteresting "new" sports name. I expect that ? flowers or trees might be next.

I'm afraid there will be no more sports names of any kind even near the word Indians. We older diehard Tribe fans will miss that name for sure.
Guardians is a good example of a bland uninteresting "new" sports name. I expect that ? flowers or trees might be next.

but hell man we got the Kracken in the great north west which btw I believe is a bad ass name for a hockey team
-
I hope someone buys the Indians and gives it it's rightful name back... All Doh'lan has done was turn gold into shit!
I'm afraid there will be no more sports names of any kind even near the word Indians. We older diehard Tribe fans will miss that name for sure.
Guardians is a good example of a bland uninteresting "new" sports name. I expect that ? flowers or trees might be next.

I'm afraid there will be no more sports names of any kind even near the word Indians. We older diehard Tribe fans will miss that name for sure.
Guardians is a good example of a bland uninteresting "new" sports name. I expect that ? flowers or trees might be next.

I will still wear my Chief Wahoo hat.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login