Lum HAS to be a puppet
-
So, I'm sure I'm late to the logic game here, but this came to me today.
The forum owner is Stan. So, if he and so many mods/former mods/influential posters really HATE the anti-DA stuff here why would he/they actually continue to let Lum spew his obviously inflamatory posts on these boards? It is clear to even the newest poster that Lum's posts only serve to WORSTEN the quality of the QB debate.
Why, instead, wouldn't they warn him (leading to banning if he doesn't listen) and do the DA defending themselves? They could, in a similar fashion, warn posters they find similiarly inflamatory "against DA/for Quinn".
Most of the posters on this board, while opinonated, certainly have the Browns success at the core.
Take me for example. My opinion is that further investment in DA has a lower probability for success than seeing what we have with Quinn. If Quinn fails or can't beat out DA at all, then my opinion is our championship caliber QB isn't on the current roster. All that said, I'm going to cheer for whomever wins the job because I'm a Browns fan.
Why allow Lum's obvious agenda to incite-only (which CLEARLY leads to responses that irritate Stan, et al) to continue when you could do the defending yourselves and most likely bring better balance back to the forum?
-
Every forum has puppets.
Lumberg is one that stuck, its gets alot of run. Therefor Lumberg stays. A rather classless classic that will be hard to do away with.
Its hard not to reply to some of the spew and you realize your being played, again.
Oh well. It is just a forum.
-
@jadbf said:
Ahh the obligatory, "you are all being played, just ignore him" post.Sorry the real internet doesn't work that way.
as I have said before. Lums will only go away when the Browns start winning. EVEN if DA is the QB.
Because right now, the puppet masters are having more fun "playing" people as you say. But once the Browns start winning regularly, then the FUN will be talking about a winning team. and they'll forget all about Lums.
Exactly, right now the Browns are in full on rebuild mode and beleive me a punching bag is a great fix for fans with aggression.
-
@jadbf said:
Ahh the obligatory, "you are all being played, just ignore him" post.Sorry the real internet doesn't work that way.
as I have said before. Lums will only go away when the Browns start winning. EVEN if DA is the QB.
Because right now, the puppet masters are having more fun "playing" people as you say. But once the Browns start winning regularly, then the FUN will be talking about a winning team. and they'll forget all about Lums.
Exactly, right now the Browns are in full on rebuild mode and beleive me a punching bag is a great fix for fans with aggression.
Exactly, right now the Browns are in full on rebuild mode and beleive me a punching bag is a great fix for fans with aggression.
Not for me.
-
If you have time to play puppetmastet you have got to have too much time ok your hands. And the frustration in the character is obviously born out of guilt from beating off your little tootsie roll dick until it hurts too much. Get a life, get laid ( even if a loser like you must pay for it ) and get a job for crying out loud. Pathetic.
-
Maybe I am Lum.

-
I'm really shocked at how much Lums gets under everyones skin. From an outside perspective, it is Lum who has the many puppets, he calls them Brady Nation.
What would you like for me to say? Should I bother saying that Lums is real and not a made-up character here? Should I reveal that Lums is really a character Zombo made up and occasionally Riffer & I take him out for a ride for shits and giggles?
Yeah ...
From a moderator perspective; what exactly has Lums done wrong to warrant removal from the site? Because he blindly supports our starting QB? Because he can take on the entire Brady Nation on his own like he's freaking Zohan?
Mods, can we change the title of this thread to 'Lums Has to be a Puppet Master'?
-
I should clarify my definition of puppet
essentialy puppet=troll=target=good fodder
-
I'm really shocked at how much Lums gets under everyones skin. From an outside perspective, it is Lum who has the many puppets, he calls them Brady Nation.
What would you like for me to say? Should I bother saying that Lums is real and not a made-up character here? Should I reveal that Lums is really a character Zombo made up and occasionally Riffer & I take him out for a ride for shits and giggles?
Yeah ...
From a moderator perspective; what exactly has Lums done wrong to warrant removal from the site? Because he blindly supports our starting QB? Because he can take on the entire Brady Nation on his own like he's freaking Zohan?
Mods, can we change the title of this thread to 'Lums Has to be a Puppet Master'?
I'm really shocked at how much Lums gets under everyones skin. From an outside perspective, it is Lum who has the many puppets, he calls them Brady Nation.
What would you like for me to say? Should I bother saying that Lums is real and not a made-up character here? Should I reveal that Lums is really a character Zombo made up and occasionally Riffer & I take him out for a ride for shits and giggles?
Yeah ...
From a moderator perspective; what exactly has Lums done wrong to warrant removal from the site? Because he blindly supports our starting QB? Because he can take on the entire Brady Nation on his own like he's freaking Zohan?
Mods, can we change the title of this thread to 'Lums Has to be a Puppet Master'?
Gotta agree with Atenears on this. I can't stand another day of DA as our starter; but a HUGE part of the board is the ability to debate without some candyass referee handing out adult time outs or unsportsmanlike conducts. I kind of enjoy someone that LIKES to back his passion and bust balls. Is he ONLY supposed to like who the majority likes?
People need to learn the concept of ignore when their sensitivities keep getting the best of them. If Lummy's too tough for some - maybe they should consider a candyass message board where you have to play nice-nice all the time and tell everyone "nice post." And if your opinion isn't popular - use words like please and thanks. Let's face it, Springer sells and that's what Skippy brought us. Have fun.
Seriously. DA is obviously Loveboy's hometown hero. WHO wouldn't be following their hometown hero if he was starting at QB for an NFL team? Out with it - who? Maybe Horton Hears a Who but your buddy Flugel didn't.
Last year, Lums must have been on vacation for a week and ALL these fans that wanted him off the board kept asking "where's Lummy?" There couldn't be a better way to flatter the guy than that. Everytime you make him your subject heading you crown him Gran Poobah. Gee, that's the way to yank the guy's stage.
I don't think I've ever agreed with Loverboy on anything. For instance, we both like OSU but I like the varsity team that plays in Ohio and he likes the junior varsity team at Oregon State University. Again, I can't stand another day of DA but what else would we have had to talk about since the OTAs started? Have you seen any evidence we're an ELITE defense yet? If everyone here liked the same guy we could close this message board down with Koombaya every night. Is that REALLY what we want? Soupdawg, do you have anything to add? Soupdawg? Don't worry about it. I was only going to tell you that's not what Zombo says.
- Tom F. (Did I just stick up for Loverboy? You Basterds! Who started this gay thread?)
-
Stan missed my entire point.
Its Stan himself who often enters the QB discussion with fire and brimstone. Usually lambasting the Quinn side of the argument out of a higher sense of "balance".
The point, my dear Stan, is if this truly irritates you, why not surpress the primary incitor? DA has plenty of more valuable, rational and much less offensive defenders such as Z and yourself. Why suffer this fool when he adds no value and is the primary instigator of the very bullshit you profess to hate?
The only thing I can imagine, considering the bannings I've seen in the past for much less when it comes to inciting, is that you simply love this pointless back and forth jousting (as many of us do, including myself much to my own chagrin) and your posturing on the boards to the contrary is just that, posturing.
Sincerely,
A puppetee
-
The original Limbergher concept:
We bring you Mr Dick Head! Just like the old game of Mr Potato Head except the potato has been substituted with a willy! You can make your own dickhead day or night.
Mr Dick Head is a stand up guy...he'll make you laugh, he'll make you cry!
Mr Dick Head comes complete with accessories for fun play which include:
Top Hat;
Glasses;
Eyes & nose;
Ears; Arms & hands;
Dress Shoes.
Have fun re-arranging his body parts and his accessories.
https://www.thatswicked.com.au/estore/produ...=nzcjjvkqkmacnt
-
Wow, that little Oregon prick has got me laughing my ass off. I find him hilarious, and I can't stand DA as my QB.
Just have fun with him guys, he's just a clown. I bet he shows his wife how worked up he gets everybody. To be honest, I think he hates BQ more than he loves DA, dude definitely has some issues there. I just don't see how it's humanly possible to sit there and believe a guy like DA has no flaws. Actually, it's pretty gulldawg moronic, but that's what makes it funny.
I don't need me Lums hate to know I don't want DA as the starter, ole D Bear has managed that himself. Seriously, if some of you guys think Lums is disrupting the board to the point that it's not about football anymore, PM me and maybe we can take a look at curtailing him some. But before you do that, read Flugs' post again, because the board can get somewhat boring at times. That's why we don't boot some of the Puker morons until they get ridiculous, they're fun to laugh at getting all worked up. Maybe we need some more love lyrics for Lums to lighten the mood.
....and to Masters and JADBF, we go way back to the days of da ich, Tom, Knowdick and Jaqueer. Lumfreddy is like a nun compared to that ridiculousness. I just don't see the big deal, but I'm not saying my opinion is all that matters either. We have some great football minds and diehard fans here, so if it's really that bad let us know.
-
Stan missed my entire point.
Its Stan himself who often enters the QB discussion with fire and brimstone. Usually lambasting the Quinn side of the argument out of a higher sense of "balance".
The point, my dear Stan, is if this truly irritates you, why not surpress the primary incitor? DA has plenty of more valuable, rational and much less offensive defenders such as Z and yourself. Why suffer this fool when he adds no value and is the primary instigator of the very bullshit you profess to hate?
The only thing I can imagine, considering the bannings I've seen in the past for much less when it comes to inciting, is that you simply love this pointless back and forth jousting (as many of us do, including myself much to my own chagrin) and your posturing on the boards to the contrary is just that, posturing.
Sincerely,
A puppetee
The point, my dear Stan, is if this truly irritates you, why not surpress the primary incitor? DA has plenty of more valuable, rational and much less offensive defenders such as Z and yourself. Why suffer this fool when he adds no value and is the primary instigator of the very bullshit you profess to hate?
The only BS that i've seen lately is some post intended to influence a Google search on Rapelisberger. That was creepy and unnecessary. All of you are here for my entertainment. Keep it up guys.
-
I've been saying Atenears is Lumbergh since the first month that Lum was posting here. It got obvious pretty fast.
-
Stan missed my entire point.
Its Stan himself who often enters the QB discussion with fire and brimstone. Usually lambasting the Quinn side of the argument out of a higher sense of "balance".
The point, my dear Stan, is if this truly irritates you, why not surpress the primary incitor? DA has plenty of more valuable, rational and much less offensive defenders such as Z and yourself. Why suffer this fool when he adds no value and is the primary instigator of the very bullshit you profess to hate?
The only thing I can imagine, considering the bannings I've seen in the past for much less when it comes to inciting, is that you simply love this pointless back and forth jousting (as many of us do, including myself much to my own chagrin) and your posturing on the boards to the contrary is just that, posturing.
Sincerely,
A puppetee
Stan missed my entire point.
Its Stan himself who often enters the QB discussion with fire and brimstone. Usually lambasting the Quinn side of the argument out of a higher sense of "balance".
The point, my dear Stan, is if this truly irritates you, why not surpress the primary incitor? DA has plenty of more valuable, rational and much less offensive defenders such as Z and yourself. Why suffer this fool when he adds no value and is the primary instigator of the very bullshit you profess to hate?
The only thing I can imagine, considering the bannings I've seen in the past for much less when it comes to inciting, is that you simply love this pointless back and forth jousting (as many of us do, including myself much to my own chagrin) and your posturing on the boards to the contrary is just that, posturing.
Sincerely,
A puppetee
You're right ... I'm going to seriously consider changing, stepping back and looking at this situation more objectively and out of the box.
(is this guy fucking Retarded?)
-
I've been saying Atenears is Lumbergh since the first month that Lum was posting here. It got obvious pretty fast.
-
The point, my dear Stan, is if this truly irritates you, why not surpress the primary incitor? DA has plenty of more valuable, rational and much less offensive defenders such as Z and yourself. Why suffer this fool when he adds no value and is the primary instigator of the very bullshit you profess to hate?
The only BS that i've seen lately is some post intended to influence a Google search on Rapelisberger. That was creepy and unnecessary. All of you are here for my entertainment. Keep it up guys.
The only BS that i've seen lately is some post intended to influence a Google search on Rapelisberger. That was creepy and unnecessary. All of you are here for my entertainment. Keep it up guys.
Yeah that search result was stupid, we couldn't even crack the top 3 with that thread.
Want to see a real search result, type Lums owns Inspecta into your Google search engine.
Now that's funny.
-
what happened to Tom V? I was amused by his posts when I read them.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login