Skip to content

Lum HAS to be a puppet

The Browns Board
63 22 4.0k
  • BEEP!..BEEP!!! .......... ZOOoooommmmmmmmmmmmm!

  • @jadbf said:

    see he posted right after me!! I OWN HIM!!!!

    See how silly that line of thinking is?

    No...he was replying to you

  • @atenears said:

    I'm really shocked at how much Lums gets under everyones skin. From an outside perspective, it is Lum who has the many puppets, he calls them Brady Nation.

    What would you like for me to say? Should I bother saying that Lums is real and not a made-up character here? Should I reveal that Lums is really a character Zombo made up and occasionally Riffer & I take him out for a ride for shits and giggles?

    Yeah ...

    From a moderator perspective; what exactly has Lums done wrong to warrant removal from the site? Because he blindly supports our starting QB? Because he can take on the entire Brady Nation on his own like he's freaking Zohan?

    Mods, can we change the title of this thread to 'Lums Has to be a Puppet Master'?

    I agree. Lum is the ruler of these people...he owns them as shown by their constant calling him out before he says a word.

    misc16.jpg

    @ballpeen said:

    I agree. Lum is the ruler of these people...he owns them as shown by their constant calling him out before he says a word.

    misc16.jpg

    What, the 3 or 4 people who start threads challanging Lum? come on now

  • hey Jad....don't take it too seriously...we're good.

  • @inspecta said:

    Keep it up fellas. This thread is HILARIOUS!!!

    Especially you stan. Your doing a great job in here. You've never let me down, and I don't think you ever will.

    And ghoolie is a helluva nice guy. Haven't talked to him in a while. We shoot txt msgs back and forth during browns games and have our weekly wrapup on the phone. The guy is even more hilarious in person.

    So when you and Lums gonna buddy up?

  • @inspecta said:

    Keep it up fellas. This thread is HILARIOUS!!!

    Especially you stan. Your doing a great job in here. You've never let me down, and I don't think you ever will.

    And ghoolie is a helluva nice guy. Haven't talked to him in a while. We shoot txt msgs back and forth during browns games and have our weekly wrapup on the phone. The guy is even more hilarious in person.

    So when you and Lums gonna buddy up?

    @riffer-x said:

    So when you and Lums gonna buddy up?

    I would guess when the person behind this make believe person owns up to it.

  • @jadbf said:

    No again. Lums is not about giving the other posters a punching bag.

    It's about a few people saying.

    "HEHEHE look how cool we are. creating this fake personality and everyone fights with it like it's a real person. WATCH WATCH what I post and see how they react. HEHEHEHE"

    That is what my first post said. I think. What does Lumberg think?

  • @inspecta said:

    Keep it up fellas. This thread is HILARIOUS!!!

    Especially you stan. Your doing a great job in here. You've never let me down, and I don't think you ever will.

    And Tom V. is a helluva nice guy. Haven't talked to him in a while. We shoot txt msgs back and forth during browns games and have our weekly wrapup on the phone. The guy is even more hilarious in person.

    Oh, Tom V. is a great guy in person, and for that matter so is Rich. Met both of them many times. Unfortunately put them on a message board, and pretty soon it breaks down into anarchy.

    And FWIW (and I think Stan will agree) we have every reason to believe Lumburgh is a real live person who's an Oregon State alumni living somewhere in Oregon. 🙂

  • I think that when it is official and Derek Anderson is annointed the starter on opening day, that we should all pitch in and fly Lumbergh in for the Opening Day Tailgate & Game.

  • Do you have to buy plane tickets for imaginary people?

  • @inspecta said:

    He wouldn't get on the plane...

    I'm glad you've had so much time to talk football this offseason Stan. It seems the only time you come out of your hole is when a lumbergh thread is posted.....hmmmm....

    Are you kidding? I take on Brady Nation everyday ...

  • In reality, who gives a xxxx?

  • Slightly off topic, but I just saw a user with the certain name of "horse balls" thanking lumnuts on his posts.... 😄

  • @greythan said:

    Stan missed my entire point.

    Its Stan himself who often enters the QB discussion with fire and brimstone. Usually lambasting the Quinn side of the argument out of a higher sense of "balance".

    The point, my dear Stan, is if this truly irritates you, why not surpress the primary incitor? DA has plenty of more valuable, rational and much less offensive defenders such as Z and yourself. Why suffer this fool when he adds no value and is the primary instigator of the very bullshit you profess to hate?

    The only thing I can imagine, considering the bannings I've seen in the past for much less when it comes to inciting, is that you simply love this pointless back and forth jousting (as many of us do, including myself much to my own chagrin) and your posturing on the boards to the contrary is just that, posturing.

    Sincerely,

    A puppetee

    You're right ... I'm going to seriously consider changing, stepping back and looking at this situation more objectively and out of the box.

    (is this guy fucking Retarded?)

    @atenears said:

    You're right ... I'm going to seriously consider changing, stepping back and looking at this situation more objectively and out of the box.

    You're not participating enough to understand the distraction, even for those who do not engage him. He takes the conversation in a different direction, and quality posters stay away because of that. This is a mob mentality, but this Lums character is deraling good conversations and not making many valid points at all. Some of you have said Lumnutsacklicker owns this board because he can handle the board all by himself. He can do nothing of the kind. He can't hold shit in a conversation, which is the reason these good threads turn to dog crap in an instant, and the really good posters abandon them or stay away. And you blame the people who engage him? Sure, but in this mob mentality those who do not engage him have to live with the suckage he left behind.

    No need to ban him, put a leash on your little puppy - he keeps shitting in the kitchen and peeing on the carpet.

  • I think that when it is official and Derek Anderson is annointed the starter on opening day, that we should all pitch in and fly Lumbergh in for the Opening Day Tailgate & Game.

    @atenears said:

    I think that when it is official and Derek Anderson is annointed the starter on opening day, that we should all pitch in and fly Lumbergh in for the Opening Day Tailgate & Game.

    I am in Oregon every month - I'd settle for a telephone call from a 503 or 541 area code. Heck lunch is on me, and I travel the whole state. But the f*cker is a character, made up out of thin air. Has way too much knowledge about posters from way before he showed up.

  • @jadbf said:

    but lums equals him by having much less actual football knowledge

    Very well said all the way through J! That quote directly above is priceless. There's a reason I call him Loverboy - Cupid makes him willing to be stupid. He volunteers every single day.

    I think we're headed for a VERY entertaining season.

    - Tom F.

  • @atenears said:

    I think that when it is official and Derek Anderson is annointed the starter on opening day, that we should all pitch in and fly Lumbergh in for the Opening Day Tailgate & Game.

    I am in Oregon every month - I'd settle for a telephone call from a 503 or 541 area code. Heck lunch is on me, and I travel the whole state. But the f*cker is a character, made up out of thin air. Has way too much knowledge about posters from way before he showed up.

    @vegasdogg said:

    I am in Oregon every month - I'd settle for a telephone call from a 503 or 541 area code.

    Oregon also has a 971 area code.

  • Zombo said:

    Lums and Shep were MVPs of the off-season here on the Brownsboard. They were relentless in their stance, stood their ground against whoever challenged them, stayed cool as cucumbers and made everyone think of new ways to frame their arguments. They were so damn relentless we associate each QB with the poster. That's some damn good posting.

    I had a HELL of a job trying to get everyone to look at DA differently because everyone associated him with Lums so much. Everyone cried about him and he just plugged along doing his thing, irritatingly defending a guy that happens to be a Cleveland Brown.

    I don't know who's going to win the starting QB job, but I know we had a lot of fun with it.

    Lums is a dude from Oregon with a Derek Anderson fetish. Just accept it. If you put anymore thought into it than that, then you're chasing your tail.

    Zombo

    I wonder if he (Lum) has a Joey Harrington fetish as well. Now that would really be pathetic! Or, maybe he had one and it finally wore off when Harrington stunk it up with Atlanta and now he's on the OTHER Oregon QB kick. Sad.

  • Now that right there is funny, I don't care how much of a patsy white boy you think Inspecta is, that was good.

  • @vegasdogg said:

    I am in Oregon every month - I'd settle for a telephone call from a 503 or 541 area code.

    Oregon also has a 971 area code.

    @lumbergh said:

    Oregon also has a 971 area code.

    Leave me a message. 702-953-7350