Changing the subject
-
Maybe the Democrats are intelligent enough to realize that inviting more Hispanics across the border makes the country much more socially conservative.
-
Maybe the Democrats are intelligent enough to realize that inviting more Hispanics across the border makes the country much more socially conservative.
Maybe the Democrats are intelligent enough to realize that inviting more Hispanics across the border makes the country much more socially conservative.
I've been saying for a long time the republican strategy on this is ridiculous. Republicans ought to be actively courting Hispanics instead of alienating them. Kids are kids but their cultures by and large are ones that advocate more conservative than "progressive" values.Â
-
Maybe the Democrats are intelligent enough to realize that inviting more Hispanics across the border makes the country much more socially conservative.
I've been saying for a long time the republican strategy on this is ridiculous. Republicans ought to be actively courting Hispanics instead of alienating them. Kids are kids but their cultures by and large are ones that advocate more conservative than "progressive" values.Â
I've been saying for a long time the republican strategy on this is ridiculous. Republicans ought to be actively courting Hispanics instead of alienating them. Kids are kids but their cultures by and large are ones that advocate more conservative than "progressive" values.Â
 The problem with that is that the line between illegal and legal has been completely obliterated. I think we should actively court the hispanics making legal immigration easier. The ones that are here legally have nothing to gain from thousands of illegals sucking up resources.
 I think a strong guest worker program would do a lot to alleviate some of the problems.Â
WSS
-
Maybe the Democrats are intelligent enough to realize that inviting more Hispanics across the border makes the country much more socially conservative.
Maybe the Democrats are intelligent enough to realize that inviting more Hispanics across the border makes the country much more socially conservative.
 I'm not sure that's true. It should be but I see a lot of people who would normally be socially conservative Anti-abortion et cetera jumping on the Joe Biden AOC band waggon. Conscience is often trumped by a free shit.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login