Skip to content

Happy Juneteenth!

Political Discussion
92 16 3.1k 1
  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Bro, whatever you want to say about modern republicans is your prerogative. 

    Progressive Democrats will be the death of this country and our descent into outright and obvious villainy. 

    My problem with "modern Republicans" is there's two factions of them...  those who have drunk the Trump Kool-Aid (Space Lasers, I'm coming back by August!!) and want to follow a wannabe dictator right off of a cliff. Or those (apparently few) Republicans who haven't lost their fucking minds or souls- like Liz Cheney and Ben Sasse who still have a grip on reality.  Count me in the latter group.  

    For the record Cysko- you can think Trump belongs in a nut house, and not be a "Progressive Democrat"... It's a concept lost on the vast majority of posters here. 

    @hoorta said:

    My problem with "modern Republicans" is there's two factions of them...  those who have drunk the Trump Kool-Aid (Space Lasers, I'm coming back by August!!) and want to follow a wannabe dictator right off of a cliff. Or those (apparently few) Republicans who haven't lost their fucking minds or souls- like Liz Cheney and Ben Sasse who still have a grip on reality.  Count me in the latter group.  

    For the record Cysko- you can think Trump belongs in a nut house, and not be a "Progressive Democrat"... It's a concept lost on the vast majority of posters here. 

    You keep saying trump was a dictator while absolutely ignoring all the shenanigans democrats are currently up to, while, I might add, not showing how trump was dictating anything. 

    Anyway get Trump's dick out of your mouth. He's done. His time is over. He's not coming back today tomorrow or in 2024. Live in the present...your friends and mine, the Democrats are attempting a power grab on an unprecedented scale and it's down to one guy, Manchin, who might still have a soul or moral compass. Without that one guy you're living in an actual dictatorial 1984 dystopia, with trump playing Emmanuel Goldstein and you're ready to get down and lick O'Brien's boots clean to prove your loyalty. 

    By the way I fully expect Manchin to turn up dead in the near future. A victim of "white supremacy", the biggest threat to this country, no doubt. 

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Bro, whatever you want to say about modern republicans is your prerogative. 

    Progressive Democrats will be the death of this country and our descent into outright and obvious villainy. 

    Bro, I'm just responding to what your previous post said. I'm not trying to cheerlead for either side (regardless of your other post).

    I'm much less inclined to think trans rights and Juneteenth will be the "death of the country" opposed to our willingness to accept anti expert and anti science rhetoric. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Bro, I'm just responding to what your previous post said. I'm not trying to cheerlead for either side (regardless of your other post).

    I'm much less inclined to think trans rights and Juneteenth will be the "death of the country" opposed to our willingness to accept anti expert and anti science rhetoric. 

    If you're talking about fauci he hasn't done himself any favors by changing his story, outright lying, and being an arrogant twat. He should have played it straight right from the start and he wouldn't have found himself this divisive figure that he now is. 

    As for trans... They're never going to be accepted as what they want to be  ever. Even their most ardent supporters know in the pits of their stomachs that they are not women no matter how much they want to be. 

    Tell me, woody, are trans women on the menu for you? Since they're women and all. I mean that's what "the science says" right, buddy? So you're bringing one home to mom and pop right?

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    So what you're saying is FDR was a republican. That pretty much erases your only decent President. 

    "your"?

    @mld-woody said:

    "your"?

    Oh, you're not a democrat? Are we doing this thing where we lie to ourselves and each other so we don't have to tie ourselves to the consequences of our actions? No doubt you're an independent that's just happened to vote democrat in every possible situation since you've been eligible to cast a vote. Very independent of you, my good chum. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    "your"?

    Oh, you're not a democrat? Are we doing this thing where we lie to ourselves and each other so we don't have to tie ourselves to the consequences of our actions? No doubt you're an independent that's just happened to vote democrat in every possible situation since you've been eligible to cast a vote. Very independent of you, my good chum. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Oh, you're not a democrat? Are we doing this thing where we lie to ourselves and each other so we don't have to tie ourselves to the consequences of our actions? No doubt you're an independent that's just happened to vote democrat in every possible situation since you've been eligible to cast a vote. Very independent of you, my good chum. 

    Yep, definitely voted for Hilary. That definitely happened and you're definitely correct. 

    I expect other posters on here to fabricate realities but I'd at least hope you would stay based in this reality. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Bro, I'm just responding to what your previous post said. I'm not trying to cheerlead for either side (regardless of your other post).

    I'm much less inclined to think trans rights and Juneteenth will be the "death of the country" opposed to our willingness to accept anti expert and anti science rhetoric. 

    If you're talking about fauci he hasn't done himself any favors by changing his story, outright lying, and being an arrogant twat. He should have played it straight right from the start and he wouldn't have found himself this divisive figure that he now is. 

    As for trans... They're never going to be accepted as what they want to be  ever. Even their most ardent supporters know in the pits of their stomachs that they are not women no matter how much they want to be. 

    Tell me, woody, are trans women on the menu for you? Since they're women and all. I mean that's what "the science says" right, buddy? So you're bringing one home to mom and pop right?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    If you're talking about fauci he hasn't done himself any favors by changing his story, outright lying, and being an arrogant twat. He should have played it straight right from the start and he wouldn't have found himself this divisive figure that he now is. 

    As for trans... They're never going to be accepted as what they want to be  ever. Even their most ardent supporters know in the pits of their stomachs that they are not women no matter how much they want to be. 

    Tell me, woody, are trans women on the menu for you? Since they're women and all. I mean that's what "the science says" right, buddy? So you're bringing one home to mom and pop right?

    Oh jesus, where to start here...

    - No, not Fauci. The anti expert / anti science sentiment has been here long before COVID. The fucking morons screaming about masks choking them on Facebook was just the most recent iteration. But yes, how awful the medical community changed guidelines and updated statements as more research was done on covid. How dare they.

    - I'm sure many people were shouting from the rooftops that gays were evil sinners and that they shouldn't have access to some basic rights too. Well, those people still exist ... Just less of them luckily.

    - No, I'm not attracted to trans women. Not attracted to gay guys either. Not sure what any of that has to do with them being treated respectfully or having basic rights.

    But this is kind of proving my point. Riling up the base about spooky and weird trans people to help build anger and distract from the real issues. (and yes hot shot, calm down, Dems do that too ... though I at least think their distractions are more beneficial than "be scared of this change!" distractions the reps use). 

  • May be an image of text that says 'Ohio Cops for TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! Endorsed RENACCI FOR GOVERNOR'

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    If you're talking about fauci he hasn't done himself any favors by changing his story, outright lying, and being an arrogant twat. He should have played it straight right from the start and he wouldn't have found himself this divisive figure that he now is. 

    As for trans... They're never going to be accepted as what they want to be  ever. Even their most ardent supporters know in the pits of their stomachs that they are not women no matter how much they want to be. 

    Tell me, woody, are trans women on the menu for you? Since they're women and all. I mean that's what "the science says" right, buddy? So you're bringing one home to mom and pop right?

    Oh jesus, where to start here...

    - No, not Fauci. The anti expert / anti science sentiment has been here long before COVID. The fucking morons screaming about masks choking them on Facebook was just the most recent iteration. But yes, how awful the medical community changed guidelines and updated statements as more research was done on covid. How dare they.

    - I'm sure many people were shouting from the rooftops that gays were evil sinners and that they shouldn't have access to some basic rights too. Well, those people still exist ... Just less of them luckily.

    - No, I'm not attracted to trans women. Not attracted to gay guys either. Not sure what any of that has to do with them being treated respectfully or having basic rights.

    But this is kind of proving my point. Riling up the base about spooky and weird trans people to help build anger and distract from the real issues. (and yes hot shot, calm down, Dems do that too ... though I at least think their distractions are more beneficial than "be scared of this change!" distractions the reps use). 

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh jesus, where to start here...

    - No, not Fauci. The anti expert / anti science sentiment has been here long before COVID. The fucking morons screaming about masks choking them on Facebook was just the most recent iteration. But yes, how awful the medical community changed guidelines and updated statements as more research was done on covid. How dare they.

    - I'm sure many people were shouting from the rooftops that gays were evil sinners and that they shouldn't have access to some basic rights too. Well, those people still exist ... Just less of them luckily.

    - No, I'm not attracted to trans women. Not attracted to gay guys either. Not sure what any of that has to do with them being treated respectfully or having basic rights.

    But this is kind of proving my point. Riling up the base about spooky and weird trans people to help build anger and distract from the real issues. (and yes hot shot, calm down, Dems do that too ... though I at least think their distractions are more beneficial than "be scared of this change!" distractions the reps use). 

    They have equal rights under the law just like everyone else. They don't want that. They want the cals of the world to bow down to their demands. It's not going to happen. Just like they're not going to be real women. The blue fairy isn't coming down to turm pinocchio into a real boy.

    They're trans, they're always going to be trans and never women. They should be satisfied with protection from getting fired for their dysphoria and stop trying to force people to treat them like they're actually women. If they want to be treated with respect they have to live in reality and treat othet people with respect not form a mob to attack j.k. Rowling for stating the obvious truth that they're NOT women and she's uncomfortable sharing spaces with them. 

    Don't you find it even a little bit conspicuous that it's always trans "women" trying to bully women and never, or rarely trans "men" trying to insinuate themselves into men's locker rooms or bully men? I do. 

    Also since you're not down to fuck a trans why are you such a transphobe, bigot? 

  • Yes we know that every thread gets off track.. But what possible difference does it make what the republicans did at 1 time and what the democrats did at 1 time and what the democrats did at 1 time? You people are really really too obsessed with labels and personality. And for the record Lincoln is just above irrelevant today. 

    WSS

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Oh, you're not a democrat? Are we doing this thing where we lie to ourselves and each other so we don't have to tie ourselves to the consequences of our actions? No doubt you're an independent that's just happened to vote democrat in every possible situation since you've been eligible to cast a vote. Very independent of you, my good chum. 

    Yep, definitely voted for Hilary. That definitely happened and you're definitely correct. 

    I expect other posters on here to fabricate realities but I'd at least hope you would stay based in this reality. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Yep, definitely voted for Hilary. That definitely happened and you're definitely correct. 

    I expect other posters on here to fabricate realities but I'd at least hope you would stay based in this reality. 

    I've said on here and on every platform for a long time that I specifically go out of my way to vote for who I think is going to lose. I'd have had a perfect record too if the media was the least bit honest about Trump's chances in 2016. Instead every single available metric said Hillary would win in a landslide. 

  • Yes we know that every thread gets off track.. But what possible difference does it make what the republicans did at 1 time and what the democrats did at 1 time and what the democrats did at 1 time? You people are really really too obsessed with labels and personality. And for the record Lincoln is just above irrelevant today. 

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Yes we know that every thread gets off track.. But what possible difference does it make what the republicans did at 1 time and what the democrats did at 1 time and what the democrats did at 1 time? You people are really really too obsessed with labels and personality. And for the record Lincoln is just above irrelevant today. 

    WSS

    It doesn't except when someone comes out with some cockamamie bullshit trying to tie one party's historical evils to someone else. The reason I take umbrage with it is because it's dishonest bullshit and it reeks of one side not taking responsibility for their past and instead of saying "yeah shitty shit happened once but the world was different and we've grown and moved on to this platform and these are our successes" they say "Nuh uh we never did that that was these other guys all along" like they're Scooby doo's gang pulling the villains mask off to reveal it was actually old Mr. Dithers. 

    I don't respect that. It's dishonest pandering bullshit. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Yep, definitely voted for Hilary. That definitely happened and you're definitely correct. 

    I expect other posters on here to fabricate realities but I'd at least hope you would stay based in this reality. 

    I've said on here and on every platform for a long time that I specifically go out of my way to vote for who I think is going to lose. I'd have had a perfect record too if the media was the least bit honest about Trump's chances in 2016. Instead every single available metric said Hillary would win in a landslide. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I've said on here and on every platform for a long time that I specifically go out of my way to vote for who I think is going to lose. I'd have had a perfect record too if the media was the least bit honest about Trump's chances in 2016. Instead every single available metric said Hillary would win in a landslide. 

    ...ok?

    You said I'm a Dem because I've voted for Dems "in ever possible situation since I've been eligible to vote."

    That's objectively false.

    You responded with a statement about your voting preferences.

    Are you just going to admit you were wrong here or what are we doing?

  • @mld-woody said:

    Oh jesus, where to start here...

    - No, not Fauci. The anti expert / anti science sentiment has been here long before COVID. The fucking morons screaming about masks choking them on Facebook was just the most recent iteration. But yes, how awful the medical community changed guidelines and updated statements as more research was done on covid. How dare they.

    - I'm sure many people were shouting from the rooftops that gays were evil sinners and that they shouldn't have access to some basic rights too. Well, those people still exist ... Just less of them luckily.

    - No, I'm not attracted to trans women. Not attracted to gay guys either. Not sure what any of that has to do with them being treated respectfully or having basic rights.

    But this is kind of proving my point. Riling up the base about spooky and weird trans people to help build anger and distract from the real issues. (and yes hot shot, calm down, Dems do that too ... though I at least think their distractions are more beneficial than "be scared of this change!" distractions the reps use). 

    They have equal rights under the law just like everyone else. They don't want that. They want the cals of the world to bow down to their demands. It's not going to happen. Just like they're not going to be real women. The blue fairy isn't coming down to turm pinocchio into a real boy.

    They're trans, they're always going to be trans and never women. They should be satisfied with protection from getting fired for their dysphoria and stop trying to force people to treat them like they're actually women. If they want to be treated with respect they have to live in reality and treat othet people with respect not form a mob to attack j.k. Rowling for stating the obvious truth that they're NOT women and she's uncomfortable sharing spaces with them. 

    Don't you find it even a little bit conspicuous that it's always trans "women" trying to bully women and never, or rarely trans "men" trying to insinuate themselves into men's locker rooms or bully men? I do. 

    Also since you're not down to fuck a trans why are you such a transphobe, bigot? 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    They have equal rights under the law just like everyone else. They don't want that. They want the cals of the world to bow down to their demands. It's not going to happen. Just like they're not going to be real women. The blue fairy isn't coming down to turm pinocchio into a real boy.

    They're trans, they're always going to be trans and never women. They should be satisfied with protection from getting fired for their dysphoria and stop trying to force people to treat them like they're actually women. If they want to be treated with respect they have to live in reality and treat othet people with respect not form a mob to attack j.k. Rowling for stating the obvious truth that they're NOT women and she's uncomfortable sharing spaces with them. 

    Don't you find it even a little bit conspicuous that it's always trans "women" trying to bully women and never, or rarely trans "men" trying to insinuate themselves into men's locker rooms or bully men? I do. 

    Also since you're not down to fuck a trans why are you such a transphobe, bigot? 

    ... Yep this is going about as well as I figured it would. Ignoring other points I made. Thinking you got me in some kind of a "gotcha" with the transphobe thing. 

    I thought you were above this but I guess not. 

    This is where I'll end it and save myself the future time. Take that however you wish. 

  • Yes we know that every thread gets off track.. But what possible difference does it make what the republicans did at 1 time and what the democrats did at 1 time and what the democrats did at 1 time? You people are really really too obsessed with labels and personality. And for the record Lincoln is just above irrelevant today. 

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Yes we know that every thread gets off track.. But what possible difference does it make what the republicans did at 1 time and what the democrats did at 1 time and what the democrats did at 1 time? You people are really really too obsessed with labels and personality. And for the record Lincoln is just above irrelevant today. 

    WSS

    I'm fine with this belief and I agree with you.

    My original post came in response to someone going "look! Look! Lincoln was a Republican!!!" 

    That doesn't happen and there's no need to get into the history of the parties, platform swaps, etc. 

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I've said on here and on every platform for a long time that I specifically go out of my way to vote for who I think is going to lose. I'd have had a perfect record too if the media was the least bit honest about Trump's chances in 2016. Instead every single available metric said Hillary would win in a landslide. 

    ...ok?

    You said I'm a Dem because I've voted for Dems "in ever possible situation since I've been eligible to vote."

    That's objectively false.

    You responded with a statement about your voting preferences.

    Are you just going to admit you were wrong here or what are we doing?

    @mld-woody said:

    ...ok?

    You said I'm a Dem because I've voted for Dems "in ever possible situation since I've been eligible to vote."

    That's objectively false.

    You responded with a statement about your voting preferences.

    Are you just going to admit you were wrong here or what are we doing?

    Wrong on what? You saying you're not a democrat? Listen I don't hang over your shoulder like a spectre and determine what you do. All I can go off of is what you post and what you seem to support. I don't know why, since you come out in support of democrat causes nearly all the time, you're loathe to say you're a democrat. 

  • @hoorta said:

    My problem with "modern Republicans" is there's two factions of them...  those who have drunk the Trump Kool-Aid (Space Lasers, I'm coming back by August!!) and want to follow a wannabe dictator right off of a cliff. Or those (apparently few) Republicans who haven't lost their fucking minds or souls- like Liz Cheney and Ben Sasse who still have a grip on reality.  Count me in the latter group.  

    For the record Cysko- you can think Trump belongs in a nut house, and not be a "Progressive Democrat"... It's a concept lost on the vast majority of posters here. 

    You keep saying trump was a dictator while absolutely ignoring all the shenanigans democrats are currently up to, while, I might add, not showing how trump was dictating anything. 

    Anyway get Trump's dick out of your mouth. He's done. His time is over. He's not coming back today tomorrow or in 2024. Live in the present...your friends and mine, the Democrats are attempting a power grab on an unprecedented scale and it's down to one guy, Manchin, who might still have a soul or moral compass. Without that one guy you're living in an actual dictatorial 1984 dystopia, with trump playing Emmanuel Goldstein and you're ready to get down and lick O'Brien's boots clean to prove your loyalty. 

    By the way I fully expect Manchin to turn up dead in the near future. A victim of "white supremacy", the biggest threat to this country, no doubt. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You keep saying trump was a dictator while absolutely ignoring all the shenanigans democrats are currently up to, while, I might add, not showing how trump was dictating anything. 

    Anyway get Trump's dick out of your mouth. He's done. His time is over. He's not coming back today tomorrow or in 2024. Live in the present...your friends and mine, the Democrats are attempting a power grab on an unprecedented scale and it's down to one guy, Manchin, who might still have a soul or moral compass. Without that one guy you're living in an actual dictatorial 1984 dystopia, with trump playing Emmanuel Goldstein and you're ready to get down and lick O'Brien's boots clean to prove your loyalty. 

    By the way I fully expect Manchin to turn up dead in the near future. A victim of "white supremacy", the biggest threat to this country, no doubt. 

    Regarding the BOLD I hope to God you're right, but I strongly suspect you're dead wrong. The only way Trump will "truly" be gone off the political stage is if he keels over from a heart attack. But there's his sycophant fanatic nut jobs  like MTG, Boebert, and Gaetz to carry on the cause.  If Trump was "truly" gone you wouldn't see Ohio Republican Senatorial wannabees trying to out Trump one another.   

    How this all shakes out in the Senate, one way or the other isn't going to affect me all that much. You should take a listen to The Buffalo Springfield's "For What it's Worth"....  "Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid".  Plenty of paranoia from the right.  They're going to tax us to death, and take away our guns... OMG, communism here we come!!!  Regarding the whole LGBTQ movement. Ahem- my religious convictions won't allow me to approve of that lifestyle. Don't approve of gay marriage either if you're interested. Yup, American is sinking into an amoral hell.  OTOH, there's a majority of MAGAs who still stand behind one of the most amoral presidents in US history. 

    Um, DT is still trying months later to try and "prove" he won an election he clearly lost. 60 court cases including Republican judges and the conservative Supreme Court that his stooge McConnel stacked for him say so. BTW "lacks standing" means you've served up a big nothing burger- get the hell out of my courtroom... But 45 has still got his Numbskull Ninjas in Arizona looking for bamboo, and now maybe pizza sauce on some ballots.  

    The below is just for starters where the wannabe dictator stepped way over the line... there's SO much more for anyone who doesn't have their head buried in MAGA sand.  

    "Schiff told the Times he was told last month that the investigation into the House Intelligence Committee had been closed. He called the probe another example of Trump using the Justice Department as "a cudgel against his political opponents and members of the media. It is increasingly apparent that those demands did not fall on deaf ears. The politicization of the department and the attacks on the rule of law are among the most dangerous assaults on our democracy carried out by the former president."

    And in deference to Steve, I'll leave this side battle end here.  TDS is a cop out by MAGAs who can't stand a little reality check regarding their former leader.   

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    They have equal rights under the law just like everyone else. They don't want that. They want the cals of the world to bow down to their demands. It's not going to happen. Just like they're not going to be real women. The blue fairy isn't coming down to turm pinocchio into a real boy.

    They're trans, they're always going to be trans and never women. They should be satisfied with protection from getting fired for their dysphoria and stop trying to force people to treat them like they're actually women. If they want to be treated with respect they have to live in reality and treat othet people with respect not form a mob to attack j.k. Rowling for stating the obvious truth that they're NOT women and she's uncomfortable sharing spaces with them. 

    Don't you find it even a little bit conspicuous that it's always trans "women" trying to bully women and never, or rarely trans "men" trying to insinuate themselves into men's locker rooms or bully men? I do. 

    Also since you're not down to fuck a trans why are you such a transphobe, bigot? 

    ... Yep this is going about as well as I figured it would. Ignoring other points I made. Thinking you got me in some kind of a "gotcha" with the transphobe thing. 

    I thought you were above this but I guess not. 

    This is where I'll end it and save myself the future time. Take that however you wish. 

    @mld-woody said:

    ... Yep this is going about as well as I figured it would. Ignoring other points I made. Thinking you got me in some kind of a "gotcha" with the transphobe thing. 

    I thought you were above this but I guess not. 

    This is where I'll end it and save myself the future time. Take that however you wish. 

    K. I'm not. This is literally how the conversation goes for everyone that takes the position that wishes and dreams don't make a person the opposite sex. 

    I suppose since you got mad my jab was successful. Clearly, it should be obvious, that was flippant but that's internet culture for you.  You literally can't argue for reality without someone calling you a "x"-phobe or an "x"-ist. If it seems shitty and unproductive think about that next time this comes up with someone when I'm not around. 

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    You keep saying trump was a dictator while absolutely ignoring all the shenanigans democrats are currently up to, while, I might add, not showing how trump was dictating anything. 

    Anyway get Trump's dick out of your mouth. He's done. His time is over. He's not coming back today tomorrow or in 2024. Live in the present...your friends and mine, the Democrats are attempting a power grab on an unprecedented scale and it's down to one guy, Manchin, who might still have a soul or moral compass. Without that one guy you're living in an actual dictatorial 1984 dystopia, with trump playing Emmanuel Goldstein and you're ready to get down and lick O'Brien's boots clean to prove your loyalty. 

    By the way I fully expect Manchin to turn up dead in the near future. A victim of "white supremacy", the biggest threat to this country, no doubt. 

    Regarding the BOLD I hope to God you're right, but I strongly suspect you're dead wrong. The only way Trump will "truly" be gone off the political stage is if he keels over from a heart attack. But there's his sycophant fanatic nut jobs  like MTG, Boebert, and Gaetz to carry on the cause.  If Trump was "truly" gone you wouldn't see Ohio Republican Senatorial wannabees trying to out Trump one another.   

    How this all shakes out in the Senate, one way or the other isn't going to affect me all that much. You should take a listen to The Buffalo Springfield's "For What it's Worth"....  "Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid".  Plenty of paranoia from the right.  They're going to tax us to death, and take away our guns... OMG, communism here we come!!!  Regarding the whole LGBTQ movement. Ahem- my religious convictions won't allow me to approve of that lifestyle. Don't approve of gay marriage either if you're interested. Yup, American is sinking into an amoral hell.  OTOH, there's a majority of MAGAs who still stand behind one of the most amoral presidents in US history. 

    Um, DT is still trying months later to try and "prove" he won an election he clearly lost. 60 court cases including Republican judges and the conservative Supreme Court that his stooge McConnel stacked for him say so. BTW "lacks standing" means you've served up a big nothing burger- get the hell out of my courtroom... But 45 has still got his Numbskull Ninjas in Arizona looking for bamboo, and now maybe pizza sauce on some ballots.  

    The below is just for starters where the wannabe dictator stepped way over the line... there's SO much more for anyone who doesn't have their head buried in MAGA sand.  

    "Schiff told the Times he was told last month that the investigation into the House Intelligence Committee had been closed. He called the probe another example of Trump using the Justice Department as "a cudgel against his political opponents and members of the media. It is increasingly apparent that those demands did not fall on deaf ears. The politicization of the department and the attacks on the rule of law are among the most dangerous assaults on our democracy carried out by the former president."

    And in deference to Steve, I'll leave this side battle end here.  TDS is a cop out by MAGAs who can't stand a little reality check regarding their former leader.   

    @hoorta said:

    Regarding the BOLD I hope to God you're right, but I strongly suspect you're dead wrong. The only way Trump will "truly" be gone off the political stage is if he keels over from a heart attack. But there's his sycophant fanatic nut jobs  like MTG, Boebert, and Gaetz to carry on the cause.  If Trump was "truly" gone you wouldn't see Ohio Republican Senatorial wannabees trying to out Trump one another.   

    How this all shakes out in the Senate, one way or the other isn't going to affect me all that much. You should take a listen to The Buffalo Springfield's "For What it's Worth"....  "Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid".  Plenty of paranoia from the right.  They're going to tax us to death, and take away our guns... OMG, communism here we come!!!  Regarding the whole LGBTQ movement. Ahem- my religious convictions won't allow me to approve of that lifestyle. Don't approve of gay marriage if you're interested. Yup, American is sinking into an amoral hell.  OTOH, there's a majority of MAGAs who still stand behind one of the most amoral presidents in US history. 

    Um, DT is still trying months later to try and "prove" he won an election he clearly lost. 60 court cases including Republican judges and the conservative Supreme Court that his stooge McConnel stacked for him say so. BTW "lacks standing" means you've served up a big nothing burger- get the hell out of my courtroom... But 45 has still got his Numbskull Ninjas in Arizona looking for bamboo, and now maybe pizza sauce on some ballots.  

    The below is just for starters where the wannabe dictator stepped way over the line... there's SO much more for anyone who doesn't have their head buried in MAGA sand.  

    "Schiff told the Times he was told last month that the investigation into the House Intelligence Committee had been closed. He called the probe another example of Trump using the Justice Department as "a cudgel against his political opponents and members of the media. It is increasingly apparent that those demands did not fall on deaf ears. The politicization of the department and the attacks on the rule of law are among the most dangerous assaults on our democracy carried out by the former president."

    And in deference to Steve, I'll leave this side battle end here.  TDS is a cop out by MAGAs who can't stand a little reality check regarding their former leader.   

    Trump is free to do whatever the fuck he wants. You're all feeding his delusional ego by giving it the time of day. It's not just you or the browns board either. We're doing this on a national scale. The left is making him bigger than he ever thought he could be by still going at him so hard when it's over. They're literally justifying his reason for existing and giving him just what he's always needed...attention. If they could just his name out of their mouths he'd just wither away and go golfing or some shit. Instead they're still building him up like the big bad boogeyman and he's just eating that shit up just like he always did.

  • @mld-woody said:

    ...ok?

    You said I'm a Dem because I've voted for Dems "in ever possible situation since I've been eligible to vote."

    That's objectively false.

    You responded with a statement about your voting preferences.

    Are you just going to admit you were wrong here or what are we doing?

    Wrong on what? You saying you're not a democrat? Listen I don't hang over your shoulder like a spectre and determine what you do. All I can go off of is what you post and what you seem to support. I don't know why, since you come out in support of democrat causes nearly all the time, you're loathe to say you're a democrat. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Wrong on what? You saying you're not a democrat? Listen I don't hang over your shoulder like a spectre and determine what you do. All I can go off of is what you post and what you seem to support. I don't know why, since you come out in support of democrat causes nearly all the time, you're loathe to say you're a democrat. 

    "I don't hang over your shoulder like a spectre and determine what you do"

    And yet you talk in certainty how I vote ...

    This "us vs them", "black vs white" mentality is too damn simple. Fuck Reps and Fuck Dems. Fuck our two party system. 

    Voting for Biden doesn't make you a Dem and voting for Trump doesn't make you a Rep. 

    And hard to be a Dem that "votes for them at every opportunity" and not vote for Hilary... but then that wouldn't put people in neat little boxes I guess.

  • djt jr president 2024 Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    You keep saying trump was a dictator while absolutely ignoring all the shenanigans democrats are currently up to, while, I might add, not showing how trump was dictating anything. 

    Anyway get Trump's dick out of your mouth. He's done. His time is over. He's not coming back today tomorrow or in 2024. Live in the present...your friends and mine, the Democrats are attempting a power grab on an unprecedented scale and it's down to one guy, Manchin, who might still have a soul or moral compass. Without that one guy you're living in an actual dictatorial 1984 dystopia, with trump playing Emmanuel Goldstein and you're ready to get down and lick O'Brien's boots clean to prove your loyalty. 

    By the way I fully expect Manchin to turn up dead in the near future. A victim of "white supremacy", the biggest threat to this country, no doubt. 

    Regarding the BOLD I hope to God you're right, but I strongly suspect you're dead wrong. The only way Trump will "truly" be gone off the political stage is if he keels over from a heart attack. But there's his sycophant fanatic nut jobs  like MTG, Boebert, and Gaetz to carry on the cause.  If Trump was "truly" gone you wouldn't see Ohio Republican Senatorial wannabees trying to out Trump one another.   

    How this all shakes out in the Senate, one way or the other isn't going to affect me all that much. You should take a listen to The Buffalo Springfield's "For What it's Worth"....  "Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid".  Plenty of paranoia from the right.  They're going to tax us to death, and take away our guns... OMG, communism here we come!!!  Regarding the whole LGBTQ movement. Ahem- my religious convictions won't allow me to approve of that lifestyle. Don't approve of gay marriage either if you're interested. Yup, American is sinking into an amoral hell.  OTOH, there's a majority of MAGAs who still stand behind one of the most amoral presidents in US history. 

    Um, DT is still trying months later to try and "prove" he won an election he clearly lost. 60 court cases including Republican judges and the conservative Supreme Court that his stooge McConnel stacked for him say so. BTW "lacks standing" means you've served up a big nothing burger- get the hell out of my courtroom... But 45 has still got his Numbskull Ninjas in Arizona looking for bamboo, and now maybe pizza sauce on some ballots.  

    The below is just for starters where the wannabe dictator stepped way over the line... there's SO much more for anyone who doesn't have their head buried in MAGA sand.  

    "Schiff told the Times he was told last month that the investigation into the House Intelligence Committee had been closed. He called the probe another example of Trump using the Justice Department as "a cudgel against his political opponents and members of the media. It is increasingly apparent that those demands did not fall on deaf ears. The politicization of the department and the attacks on the rule of law are among the most dangerous assaults on our democracy carried out by the former president."

    And in deference to Steve, I'll leave this side battle end here.  TDS is a cop out by MAGAs who can't stand a little reality check regarding their former leader.   

    @hoorta said:

    Um, DT is still trying months later to try and "prove" he won an election he clearly lost. 60 court cases including Republican judges and the conservative Supreme Court that his stooge McConnel stacked for him say so. BTW "lacks standing" means you've served up a big nothing burger- get the hell out of my courtroom... But 45 has still got his Numbskull Ninjas in Arizona looking for bamboo, and now maybe pizza sauce on some ballots.

    Larry, you might want to make a mental note of this.

    Every time you go on about your “Trump lost the 2020 election” because of no evidence…blah…blah…blah.

    I’m going to remind you of the Mueller investigation, remember that?

    Tell me Larry…what did that year long investigation find?

    FUCKING NOTHING!

    If the Libtards can get a taxpayer funded investigation into the 2016 election, let Trump have his.

    After all, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.