Browns Tavern Help
-
I am definitely not doing something right. I tried to get into the Tavern for the live Tues chat and couldn't get in. When I click the Tavern link it took me to the page with the picture of the girl holding the beer, but just says "download Java chat software". I did this but don't know what to do with it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
-
I had the same problem on a new computer. You need to download Java.
I think this is the LINK.
-
Are we still having Tuesday Chats??
-
Are we still having Tuesday Chats??
Are we still having Tuesday Chats??
I've been wating in the Tavern for 2 hours now and it's just me and my Tacate (with a Lime, of course).
-
I had the same problem on a new computer. You need to download Java.
I think this is the LINK.
I had the same problem on a new computer. You need to download Java.
I think this is the LINK.
Thanks Dan. I installed it but I am still getting the broken link icon. I'll have to mess around with it tomorrow. My eyes are crossing from looking at the screen too long.
-
This thread sponsored by Dan's favorite beer:

-
What is going to be the theme for this Saturday's chat?
-
What is going to be the theme for this Saturday's chat?
What is going to be the theme for this Saturday's chat?
How about "anointing a starting QB and evaluating the RB situation"?
-
What is going to be the theme for this Saturday's chat?
How about "anointing a starting QB and evaluating the RB situation"?
How about "anointing a starting QB and evaluating the RB situation"?
Of course that is if I can get the issues worked out on my computer so I can join in!
-
Thanks for the help. Java 6.0 was the key. Now...if I can only get it to work on my home computer! Thanks again and see everyone Sat. night online if I get my home system set up.
-
I just hit the Browns Tavern for lunch ... beer was ice cold, and the barmaids are looking good (haven't aged a day since we hired them). Wish I could join ya Saturday Night.
-
I just hit the Browns Tavern for lunch ... beer was ice cold, and the barmaids are looking good (haven't aged a day since we hired them). Wish I could join ya Saturday Night.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login