RIP Teddy
-
RIP.
-
Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77
'Liberal Lion' of the Senate Led Storied Political Life
-
While I almost never agreed with the man politically, and every man is responsible for his own actions (eg excuses are for weak spirited people), I do feel sorry for the guy watching his brothers get shot up across a 5 year span. I don't have any brothers, but a cousin who is like one, and I can't say my mental & emotional health would remain in top shape if he was murdered.
RIP Ted Kennedy, the person.
-
R.I.P
-
@hiwaygal said:
How sad that this happened so quickly. I think he expected to have a little more time.While I may have disagreed with his politics, he served his country for a long time and that means something.
May his family find comfort in their memories.
I think it good it went this fast.
As we age we know the end comes sooner or later.
Once you come to the conclusion the end is near, most would rather it be quick rather than a long drawn out painful death.
Death is never pretty. It hurts, it smells, and it is painful for the family.
Quick is good.
-
-
Why is this thread revived?
-
I did something stupid. Tried to link to a post, but just thought i'd
quote it...
cept the whole thread came back. good grief. Sorry.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login