i hate shittsburgh
-
Let's Go CLEVELAND!!!
-
Ahhh, my photoshop creation still lives.

-
I'm pretty sure if the Steelers played a home game in Cleveland more of you would show up than if the Browns played there. (got black-out?)
Your collective obsession with all things Pittsburgh is pathetic.
-
I'm pretty sure if the Steelers played a home game in Cleveland more of you would show up than if the Browns played there. (got black-out?)
Your collective obsession with all things Pittsburgh is pathetic.
Your collective obsession with all things Pittsburgh is pathetic.
As you sit on a Browns message board.
You really thought before you said that little gem.
-
I'm pretty sure if the Steelers played a home game in Cleveland more of you would show up than if the Browns played there. (got black-out?)
Your collective obsession with all things Pittsburgh is pathetic.
I'm pretty sure if the Steelers played a home game in Cleveland more of you would show up than if the Browns played there. (got black-out?)
This is what I call a reliable statistic!



Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login