Mask Thread
-
Again I may be stepping off the freedom reservation but I have no problem with everybody getting vaccinated. You can always choose to not be allowed into a place but WTF. I say the risks of covid are tiny and the risks of vaccinations are a tiny fraction of that.
But of course masks are bullshit either way
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login





